Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

50 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s more about knowing at least that piece of lettuce wasn’t swimming in round up. 

yeah, it works.  Crossbow is even better for wild roses or poison ivy.  Lettuce is pretty easy.  The slugs can be washed off.  Try eggplants with the microbugs....not so easy.  thin, tightly patterned nets r the answer.  my neighbors who sell at the farmers mkt get my salute and my dollars there.  Same w eggs.  Chickens r monsters.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

good stuff! 

The dill grows way too fast. Who can use that much dill??? Like the various lettuce production… when we had the right pods rolling easily feeds our family of 4. The rosemary is 👩‍🍳 😘 

Fortunately dill is like the only herb/spice I really despise. Kind of like some people are with cilantro, that's dill for me. Dill weed, and a weed that I must eradicate it shall remain.

I got kale (yuck) that I didn't want in a deal, and so I finally planted it in the summer when everything else was going good outdoors. And ... it is probably the least offensive kale I've ever tasted! Something about growing indoors without extremes of temperature keeps the bitter out. Romaine lettuce does well too, although it is more spinach-like in texture than outdoor romaine. Good but in a different way.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I accidentally bought beef brisket bacon once tasted far weirder to me than any turkey bacon.

None of it is health food

I accidentally bought vegan tortilla chips at Aldi.  Some asshat put them back in the Restaurant chips cubby.  The queso was good tho if a bit too yellow...

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You got me here… what about a normal tortilla chip makes it not vegan? 

got me but the vegan ones suck!  Aldi has this double price guarantee.  I think I'll try again, it worked the time I got salty brats.

43 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Fortunately dill is like the only herb/spice I really despise. Kind of like some people are with cilantro, that's dill for me. Dill weed, and a weed that I must eradicate it shall remain.

I got kale (yuck) that I didn't want in a deal, and so I finally planted it in the summer when everything else was going good outdoors. And ... it is probably the least offensive kale I've ever tasted! Something about growing indoors without extremes of temperature keeps the bitter out. Romaine lettuce does well too, although it is more spinach-like in texture than outdoor romaine. Good but in a different way.

useful recipe for home gardeners and delicious...

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/quick-pickles-recipe-1941519

15 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I find bacon can be a mess to prepare and actually prefer Turkey bacon.  It's much learner and although the taste is noticeably different its not as bad as I originally expected.  Cheaper too by about a buck or two.

You can get pre-cooked bacon.  Far less messy and virtually as good.

12 hours ago, Chris farley said:

When the left says "Trump, Trumper, Trump cult, or anything close" they mean anyone that doesn't 100% with their rigid and ideological positions.

Pretty much.  It's been absurd for awhile, ever since Joke said that Romney was "gonna put y'all back in chains."  Then came Trump.  And then DeSantis was "different from Trump but possibly worse." :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

So based on the comments only the “left” is comprised of rigid idealogues?

what are we even saying here? The very nature of the accusations implies you are unable to ask anyone about anything. 

aren’t people filled with different ideas and thoughts and motivations?

is the “right” open and free? Or can we not have a conversation about how best to have old men control young women’s bodies?

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Freak 

and he's hawking bs vitamins on fox to morons wj=ho don't realize his PhD is from shite.  meanwhile

https://www.newsweek.com/warning-signs-republicans-heading-electoral-disappointment-1829212

I didn't actually listen to this but seems appropriate. already posted the classic.

Shitze, on further review I thought it was the Hungarian nazi who said this.   Charlie Kirk is most probably gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But no, listen to him.

https://www.thelancasterpatriot.com/charlie-kirk-and-the-gossamer-of-modern-conservatism/

F'in morons:

I remember waiting to listen to Charlie Kirk speak at last year’s Remember America event in Lancaster. At the time, I didn’t really know much about him or what he stood for, but I was hoping he would provide an alternative to the bland conservatism so common in our day that co-opts the Bible when convenient and disregards it when inconvenient.

As the program began, a narrated video highlighted the history of America, including the faith of the Pilgrims – men who sought to apply the Bible in all areas, not only when convenient. Then a high school student gave a brief speech on abortion (in hindsight, probably the best talk of the night). Songs were song. Other announcements were made. And then Charlie Kirk, the keynote speaker, took the stage.

As I listened, I kept waiting for him to provide something of substance, something of the pith contained in the Pilgrims’ passion to apply the Bible to society. But it never came.

Instead, Kirk spoke about courage and our need to stand firm. But stand firm for what?

The best I could gather from Kirk, and from the event, was a vague need to return to our founding documents and principles.

• 2 weeks later...

https://news.yahoo.com/far-roadshow-trump-gods-anointed-100058315.html

The two-day church revival held in August just outside Las Vegas featured nearly 70 speakers who preached that vaccines are poisonous and will bring about the end of the world, that a cabal of global leaders is engaged in child sex trafficking and that the 2020 election was stolen.

Through it all was an apocalyptic drumbeat that the country will be destroyed if Trump doesn't become president again. God wants him to win in 2024, speakers proclaimed to their audience, and as Christians they have been called upon to ensure he does.

"We know the one in charge up above, and I can tell you that I believe that he has his hand now on Donald Trump, that no weapon formed against him shall prosper," Trump's daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, told the crowd. "God is a part of this race. I'm telling you guys this. I feel it deep down inside."

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

but yet its a blue team conspiracy. like usual. does that make it blue anon?

Lol, you're really clueless aren't you?

Cry TDS but Trump owns your party heart and soul.  

Cry blue conspiracy while your side talks about a stolen election for years, Jewish space lasers starting fires, blood drinking pedos etc etc etc etc etc. 

Clueless or clown?  You could be a troll too but man you would be a weak one.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Note the topic here - Trump's Cult.

Here we have a religious gathering that has decided that Trump is ordained by God to lead us. To fight a cabal of sex trafficking elites.

Oh, you say, religious nuts gonna religious nut. Trump has nothing to do with that.

Except he sent his daughter-in-law to that gathering, and it's not as if she disavowed the messianic tone.

It is a cult.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Mobs and stunted emotional development.

Or one or two sad souls with a bunch of sock puppet accounts.

From the linked site on Mania. Hmm, how many of these apply to Trump?

Elevated Mood

A hallmark of mania is feelings of euphoria or elevated mood.1 Mood disturbances must be present for at least one week.

Decreased Need for Sleep - CHECK. See all those 2 a.m. tweets, err "Truths"

During a manic episode, a person may feel like they need much less sleep than usual or no sleep at all.1 This can be harmful, as sleep is an essential function of the mind and body. 

Being Engaged in Many Activities at Once - CHECK. Classic short attention span.

High energy levels can cause someone who is manic to engage in several goal-directed activities.3 It is often not realistic to accomplish them and they may have trouble with follow-through. 

Talking Loudly and Quickly - CHECK. Can't shut up, always yelling for no good reason.

- Pressured speech or talking more and louder than usual can be a sign of mania.1 It might seem like someone’s mind is moving faster than their mouth, and they are having difficulty expressing their thoughts. 

Easily Distracted - CHECK. Just see what his former Cabinet members say.

Inability to concentrate and focus on a thought or task can be a frustrating aspect of mania.1

Increased Risk-Taking Behavior - CHECK. Hey, I think I'll do that pr0n star!

While manic, a person may engage in high-risk behaviors such as gambling, sexual encounters, spending money, or misusing alcohol or other substances, despite their potential negative consequences.3 

Increased Desire for Sex - CHECK. See above.

Mania can intensify thoughts about sex or engaging in sexual activity, particularly condomless sex with multiple sex partners.3

Flight of Ideas - CHECK. Actually READ the transcript of one of those 90 minute rally speeches and try to follow his stream of consciousness rants

A person's speech can become increasingly disorganized. Someone who is manic may bounce from topic to topic.1

Racing Thoughts

Similar to flight of ideas, a person can have difficulty focusing on or expressing a thought.3

Grandiosity - CHECK. "I alone can fix it."

During mania, an individual may feel an inflated sense of self-importance or exaggerated self-confidence. They may feel they are particularly powerful or talented.3

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

From the linked site on Mania. Hmm, how many of these apply to Trump?

Elevated Mood

A hallmark of mania is feelings of euphoria or elevated mood.1 Mood disturbances must be present for at least one week.

Decreased Need for Sleep - CHECK. See all those 2 a.m. tweets, err "Truths"

During a manic episode, a person may feel like they need much less sleep than usual or no sleep at all.1 This can be harmful, as sleep is an essential function of the mind and body. 

Being Engaged in Many Activities at Once - CHECK. Classic short attention span.

High energy levels can cause someone who is manic to engage in several goal-directed activities.3 It is often not realistic to accomplish them and they may have trouble with follow-through. 

Talking Loudly and Quickly - CHECK. Can't shut up, always yelling for no good reason.

- Pressured speech or talking more and louder than usual can be a sign of mania.1 It might seem like someone’s mind is moving faster than their mouth, and they are having difficulty expressing their thoughts. 

Easily Distracted - CHECK. Just see what his former Cabinet members say.

Inability to concentrate and focus on a thought or task can be a frustrating aspect of mania.1

Increased Risk-Taking Behavior - CHECK. Hey, I think I'll do that pr0n star!

While manic, a person may engage in high-risk behaviors such as gambling, sexual encounters, spending money, or misusing alcohol or other substances, despite their potential negative consequences.3 

Increased Desire for Sex - CHECK. See above.

Mania can intensify thoughts about sex or engaging in sexual activity, particularly condomless sex with multiple sex partners.3

Flight of Ideas - CHECK. Actually READ the transcript of one of those 90 minute rally speeches and try to follow his stream of consciousness rants

A person's speech can become increasingly disorganized. Someone who is manic may bounce from topic to topic.1

Racing Thoughts

Similar to flight of ideas, a person can have difficulty focusing on or expressing a thought.3

Grandiosity - CHECK. "I alone can fix it."

During mania, an individual may feel an inflated sense of self-importance or exaggerated self-confidence. They may feel they are particularly powerful or talented.3

sorry. the mob is just names on a screen. I have no Idea of their personal actions. 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Again: I have no idea what this means. Drunk? High?

No thanks. 

the mob is just names on a screen. I have no Idea what their personal habits are.

as you listed a bunch of habits of manic people.

Obtuse?  manic?

Edited by Tommy Callahan

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Again: I have no idea what this means. Drunk? High?

He's doing a form of "you must be talking about yourselves ".

He's an incel, I'm telling you.  Otherwise it's just a clueless 10 year old who says right leaning garbage he hears his dad say at the trailer park.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, SUNY_amherst said:

makes no sense to me. I would never feel the need to come on here and defend ANY politician day after day like the chris farley wannabe does. let alone a scumbag politician like donald trump. 

trump humpers are so weird

That’s exactly what you do you f’n moron. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He's doing a form of "you must be talking about yourselves ".

He's an incel, I'm telling you.  Otherwise it's just a clueless 10 year old who says right leaning garbage he hears his dad say at the trailer park.

Ive seen this out of you a few times now. Why do you care to speculate about the poster's sex life, and wtf does it have to do with anything here? 

I'm not going to bother to question what you have against people in trailer parks, pretty clearly classist prejudice. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Ive seen this out of you a few times now. Why do you care to speculate about the poster's sex life, and wtf does it have to do with anything here? 

I'm not going to bother to question what you have against people in trailer parks, pretty clearly classist prejudice. 

Projection, obviously.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Why do you care who I criticize?  Also wouldn't it be a lack of sex life?

People in trailer parks quite often suck.  Classist prejudice?  Sounds very snowflakey.   Am I making you emotional?

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Why do you care who I criticize?  Also wouldn't it be a lack of sex life?

People in trailer parks quite often suck.  Classist prejudice?  Sounds very snowflakey.   Am I making you emotional?

Strange.  Kinda keyboard commando thing going on. 

Now do the bricks.  People with very active sex lives.  Attack those demos. What's that called? 

Even though both narratives are as fictional as what the actual L Ron would put to word.