Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Fact check: In series of false claims, Republican Rep. Lisa McClain says Trump caught Osama bin Laden

Michigan Rep. Lisa McClain, a freshman Republican member of Congress, made a series of false claims in a short speech at former President Donald Trump's rally outside Detroit on Saturday -- notably including an assertion that Trump, who has endorsed her for re-election, was the president who caught terrorist Osama bin Laden.

Criticizing the state of the economy under President Joe Biden, McClain said, "Unemployment: 40-year high."  ( 3.6% )

McClain claimed: "Under President Trump, if my memory serves me correctly, I don't believe we had any wars. We got a war in Ukraine right now."

Facts First: McClain's memory didn't serve her correctly. There were, obviously, wars during the Trump presidency.

Speaking of the crowd at the rally in Macomb County, McClain said: "But take a look around for one minute. Tell me Joe Biden won? He couldn't have this many people at a rally, the State of the Union combined."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/04/politics/fact-check-lisa-mcclain-trump-rally-bin-laden-unemployment-wars-biden/index.html

How many things has Joey himself said he's done that were lies?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Once again, you're the defending it - not me.

Keep up chuck!

I’m neither defending or supporting it. A tweet is nowhere near a long enough statement upon which to make a definitive judgement or construct public policy. Anyone who spends as much time as you do floating around in that sewer should’ve learned that a hundred times over. The Tweet that YOU posted doesn’t declare an exact age. It only says that establishing an age of maturity is by no means a new or experimental legal concept…period. Chuck 

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m neither defending or supporting it. A tweet is nowhere near a long enough statement upon which to make a definitive judgement or construct public policy. Anyone who spends as much time as you do floating around in that sewer should’ve learned that a hundred times over. The Tweet that YOU posted doesn’t declare an exact age. It only says that establishing an age of maturity is by no means a new or experimental legal concept…period. Chuck 

Two full pages of you bending over backwards for Lauren Boebert.

Enough said.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Two full pages of you defending your lazy habit of copying and pasting tweets. Keep digging. 

You're the one digging dear... hell, you're the one who couldn't even keep up... 

23 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You sort of lost me there.

lmao

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're the one digging dear... hell, you're the one who couldn't even keep up... 

lmao

You’re funny! The infamous, all knowing, tweet master. In case you haven’t noticed, nobody is buying your crap on here anymore (as if they ever did). May I suggest you move on and pollute another message board? 

• Dislike 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You’re funny! The infamous, all knowing, tweet master. In case you haven’t noticed, nobody is buying your crap on here anymore (as if they ever did). May I suggest you move on and pollute another message board? 

Um, lmao - lol - we can agree on one thing: you're a NOBODY

On 4/4/2022 at 6:49 PM, BillStime said:

Um, lmao - lol - we can agree on one thing: you're a NOBODY

I come in here every so often to make sure you're still here. You're basically like the opposite of a cheat sheet for a test. Just do the opposite and everything will be fine. 

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you really think this moves the needle one bit? I’m pretty sure you can find both conservatives and liberals who believe in unicorns, and mermaids. Mr Filipkowski is a nitwit. (But he’s got that virtue signaling Ukrainian flag next to his name so he must be alright.)