Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

On 4/24/2022 at 7:50 AM, Tiberius said:

good find. your right that cultist is insane! what is she even talking about? could you imagine if instead of just being ramblings of a random person the entire republican party decided that this nonsense was true? no factual basis required. just one day decided jackie O was alive and everyone better start looking or else. that be really idiotic. who would support that insanity? 

oh, by the way, could you please tweet back ron that "women" do not exist and are nothing more then a social construct. gender is fluid. his ignorant labeling creates trauma. if he doesnt use the government appoved (birthing person) in his tweets i will have no choice but to protest his employer. i cant stand bigots like him!!

also around last week our president decided the first amendment no longer covers  misinformation he is helping spread. dhs has been notified. i can't stand radicals like him!

tib, you just spread it too! i guess ill let you off with a warning cause you seem like a decent non birthing entity.

what were we talking about again? oh yeah those insane trumpers and the cult they are in. 🤪

Edited by Buffarukus

7 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

good find. your right that cultist is insane! what is she even talking about? could you imagine if instead of just being ramblings of a random person the entire republican party decided that this nonsense was true? no factual basis required. just one day decided jackie O was alive and everyone better start looking or else. that be really idiotic. who would support that insanity? 

oh, by the way, could you please tweet back ron that "women" do not exist and are nothing more then a social construct. gender is fluid. his ignorant labeling creates trauma. if he doesnt use the government appoved (birthing person) in his tweets i will have no choice but to protest his employer. i cant stand bigots like him!!

also around last week our president decided the first amendment no longer covers  misinformation he is helping spread. dhs has been notified. i can't stand radicals like him!

tib, you just spread it too! i guess ill let you off with a warning cause you seem like a decent non birthing entity.

what were we talking about again? oh yeah those insane trumpers and the cult they are in. 🤪

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

No facts.  No policy.  

Create "chaos" you say?

This nonsense is coming from the people that made you stay 6 feet apart, mask, forbid you from protesting for losing your job to State mandated lockdowns and then banned everyone from the internet for disagreeing with their "plan." 

You are not only deranged, you are the most disingenuous low info humans to ever walk the earth.   

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No facts.  No policy.  

Create "chaos" you say?

This nonsense is coming from the people that made you stay 6 feet apart, mask, forbid you from protesting for losing your job to State mandated lockdowns and then banned everyone from the internet for disagreeing with their "plan." 

You are not only deranged, you are the most disingenuous low info humans to ever walk the earth.   

👆🤡

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Chaos accomplishments:

CRT

Anti-LGTBQ

Voter Suppression

All the laws that your boy Ron DeSantis is signing - all designed around hate and discrimination.

Own it Comrade

Explain 

• Thank you (+1) 1