Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

No Lisa, Trump had nothing to to with Osama bid Laden... but Trump did invite the Taliban to Camp David and handed Afghanistan over to terrorists in 2020 with the Trump-Taliban deal.

Dumpster fire of a party...

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Answer my question. When did YOU decide?

Second grade. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I saw that that wife of Thomas was an actual cult member, they have video of the nut bag talking about it 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hilarious! You made a permanent life decision in second grade? Bull! So I guess you’re about 90% in full approval of the Florida bill then. Good to know. 

Permanent life decision? You're either gay straight or bi... you CAN choose to suppress who you are or not.

If the cult gets its way and tries to sweep sexuality under a rug - you're just going to see more suicide, more hate, more bullying and "straight" people getting married and cheating on their spouse.  

As hard as you try - you can't wish the lgtbq away... 

Insecure freaks.

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Its when you first realize that girls don’t have cooties and boobs are pretty cool. I’d say somewhere around 5th or 6th grade for me. Definitely not K-3. I agree that it’s not a “ decision”. I’ve never known a gay person who said they chose not to be straight. They just knew it, exactly like straights. You just become aware of it , you don’t consciously make any kind of choice. 

Yeah, it happens around puberty.  Not when you still believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

YOU said second grade 

How did you come up with that?

omfg - its a rhetorical freakn question man -- straight people don't think twice about their sexuality as we are all born right into a straight world. Those young kids questioning themselves can't articulate WHAT GAY IS but they know SOMETHING is different....

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

omfg - its a rhetorical freakn question man -- straight people don't think twice about their sexuality as we are all born right into a straight world. Those young kids questioning themselves can't articulate WHAT GAY IS but they know SOMETHING is different....

‘We’? So…there it is…. you’re NOT gay but feel you’re an expert on yet another subject you know absolutely nothing about. 

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

‘We’? So…there it is…. you’re NOT gay but feel you’re an expert on yet another subject you know absolutely nothing about. 

Yes, WE. You don't have to be GAY or STRAIGHT to see what world we live in... but in your head; you apparently support keeping those questioning themselves in the closet until their 21.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Yes, WE. You don't have to be GAY or STRAIGHT to see what world we live in... but in your head; you apparently support keeping those questioning themselves in the closet until their 21.

Huh? You sort of lost me there. But if that’s what you think the tweet you copied and pasted said….once again…you are wrong. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? You sort of lost me there. But if that’s what you think the tweet you copied and pasted said….once again…you are wrong. 

You, lost? No way.

You were defending THIS TWEET:

You are WRONG...

Just now, BillStime said:

You, lost? No way.

You were defending THIS TWEET:

You are WRONG...

Those are two examples of where we place an age limit on stuff. Where does it say that’s the same age limit that she’s recommending for this particular topic? 

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Those are two examples of where we place an age limit on stuff. Where does it say that’s the same age limit that she’s recommending for this particular topic? 

You are turning into Chef Jim. 

The discussion on this page and the page before it stems from that Tweet.

KEEP UP

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

You are turning into Chef Jim. 

The discussion on this page and the page before it stems from that Tweet.

KEEP UP

Run away, run away, run away. You see, coming up with a ridiculous narrative based on something your handlers told you to be upset about in a tweet isn’t a good look on anyone…especially when you don’t even take the time to read the limited characters the author is allowed to post. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Fact check: In series of false claims, Republican Rep. Lisa McClain says Trump caught Osama bin Laden

Michigan Rep. Lisa McClain, a freshman Republican member of Congress, made a series of false claims in a short speech at former President Donald Trump's rally outside Detroit on Saturday -- notably including an assertion that Trump, who has endorsed her for re-election, was the president who caught terrorist Osama bin Laden.

Criticizing the state of the economy under President Joe Biden, McClain said, "Unemployment: 40-year high."  ( 3.6% )

McClain claimed: "Under President Trump, if my memory serves me correctly, I don't believe we had any wars. We got a war in Ukraine right now."

Facts First: McClain's memory didn't serve her correctly. There were, obviously, wars during the Trump presidency.

Speaking of the crowd at the rally in Macomb County, McClain said: "But take a look around for one minute. Tell me Joe Biden won? He couldn't have this many people at a rally, the State of the Union combined."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/04/politics/fact-check-lisa-mcclain-trump-rally-bin-laden-unemployment-wars-biden/index.html

9 minutes ago, ALF said:

Fact check: In series of false claims, Republican Rep. Lisa McClain says Trump caught Osama bin Laden

Michigan Rep. Lisa McClain, a freshman Republican member of Congress, made a series of false claims in a short speech at former President Donald Trump's rally outside Detroit on Saturday -- notably including an assertion that Trump, who has endorsed her for re-election, was the president who caught terrorist Osama bin Laden.

Criticizing the state of the economy under President Joe Biden, McClain said, "Unemployment: 40-year high."  ( 3.6% )

McClain claimed: "Under President Trump, if my memory serves me correctly, I don't believe we had any wars. We got a war in Ukraine right now."

Facts First: McClain's memory didn't serve her correctly. There were, obviously, wars during the Trump presidency.

Speaking of the crowd at the rally in Macomb County, McClain said: "But take a look around for one minute. Tell me Joe Biden won? He couldn't have this many people at a rally, the State of the Union combined."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/04/politics/fact-check-lisa-mcclain-trump-rally-bin-laden-unemployment-wars-biden/index.html

Well she was right about the crowd size. 

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Run away, run away, run away. You see, coming up with a ridiculous narrative based on something your handlers told you to be upset about in a tweet isn’t a good look on anyone…especially when you don’t even take the time to read the limited characters the author is allowed to post. 

Always on the wrong side of every issue. 

Defending something so incredibly stupid is on brand for you.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Always on the wrong side of every issue. 

Defending something so incredibly stupid is on brand for you.

Once again…I didn’t copy and paste the tweet….you did. I’m not sure what ‘side’ of the issue you’re assuming I’m on here. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Once again…I didn’t copy and paste the tweet….you did. I’m not sure what ‘side’ of the issue you’re assuming I’m on here. 

Once again, you're the defending it - not me.

Keep up chuck!