Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

So says the man that since his president took office has made 52 + executive orders in the first 100 days to change things to a point that now 

Gas in California (which i saw last week) was $4.99 a gallon due to closing the Keystone pipe line and asking opec to produce more oil because because America is now less energy independent because of his presidents actions .

And has allowed the Russians to complete their pipe line to sell to those that America can no longer sell oil to because of the lack of oil production & has alienated our northern neighbor by shutting down the Key stone pipe line and buying oil from them yet goes back to opec .

Opened the border causing chaos rather than making plans to change and implementing those plans first 

Stopped the Aphganistan war which was good yet closing a military base and removed most if not all military before getting others out in a cluster F which caused the deaths of 13 more military personal in doing so .

Has already in less than a year in office spent or added some $10+ trillion to the deficit & wants to add more to the total before his first year is done .

Calls those defending & upholding the laws already in place at the border while having a insurgency of some 15K more illegal untested or vetted immigrants try to come into the country disgraceful for the way they were upholding the laws in place to protect the border and others that live here .

The man who wants to add more tax to those making $400K a year yet uses the exact tax loop holes to dodge paying taxes on the $13 million he made in 2017 & 18 and only pays tax on $800k but that's okay .

Yah Billstime is the guy i'm gonna listen to because he ALWAYS uses so much common sense to come to a logical & factual conclusion that usually has the bulk of his answers to wind up being  

"It's all Trumps Fault " What ever ...🙄

• Thank you (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, T master said:

So says the man that since his president took office has made 52 + executive orders in the first 100 days to change things to a point that now 

Gas in California (which i saw last week) was $4.99 a gallon due to closing the Keystone pipe line and asking opec to produce more oil because because America is now less energy independent because of his presidents actions .

And has allowed the Russians to complete their pipe line to sell to those that America can no longer sell oil to because of the lack of oil production & has alienated our northern neighbor by shutting down the Key stone pipe line and buying oil from them yet goes back to opec .

Opened the border causing chaos rather than making plans to change and implementing those plans first 

Stopped the Aphganistan war which was good yet closing a military base and removed most if not all military before getting others out in a cluster F which caused the deaths of 13 more military personal in doing so .

Has already in less than a year in office spent or added some $10+ trillion to the deficit & wants to add more to the total before his first year is done .

Calls those defending & upholding the laws already in place at the border while having a insurgency of some 15K more illegal untested or vetted immigrants try to come into the country disgraceful for the way they were upholding the laws in place to protect the border and others that live here .

The man who wants to add more tax to those making $400K a year yet uses the exact tax loop holes to dodge paying taxes on the $13 million he made in 2017 & 18 and only pays tax on $800k but that's okay .

Yah Billstime is the guy i'm gonna listen to because he ALWAYS uses so much common sense to come to a logical & factual conclusion that usually has the bulk of his answers to wind up being  

"It's all Trumps Fault " What ever ...🙄

Yah T Master is the guy i'm gonna listen to because he ALWAYS uses so much common sense (link) and champions the former guy who added $7.8 TRILLION in debt.

Check your facts bro.

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Good ‘ol Billstime, still fighting yesterday’s battles. Sheeeesh. Hilary must be so proud! 

I love how tortured and triggered you are with reality.

Maybe spend more time at your favorite safe place‽ 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I love how tortured and triggered you are with reality.

That I paid $5 for orange juice today and $65 to fill up my gas tank?

That reality?

Full Venezuela.....

But at least Suburban women and men who watch The View can't be triggered by Trump tweets and get them in their feelings no more until he becomes Speaker of the House

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

That I paid $5 for orange juice today and $65 to fill up my gas tank?

That reality?

Full Venezuela.....

But at least Suburban women and men who watch The View can't be triggered by Trump tweets and get them in their feelings no more until he becomes Speaker of the House

Supply and demand baby

Billslime still doesn't have an original idea in the empty cavern of a brain. Can't even come up with an original title for this thread. I thought crusading was not allowed.

12 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Billslime still doesn't have an original idea in the empty cavern of a brain. Can't even come up with an original title for this thread. I thought crusading was not allowed.

All by design precious... and it worked.  LMAO

8 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The good ol standby.....deflect to Trump when the current administration is a complete and utter shitshow. 👏.  .......how about those jobs reports 🤣🤣🤣

Hey precious - Trump set the bar REAL low.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886o36esw05j301en0jd4