Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yes obviously he was solely responsible for the trillions of dept. Meanwhile we're talking about raising the dept ceiling again.. Hahaha....you are a prince. TDS is strong with you. 

LMAO!!! How many times did Trump and McConnell raise the debt limit during his four years????

Three times!

And we HAVE to raise it to pay off Trumps debt and TAX CUTS for the rich - somebody has to pay for Trumps ridiculously spending.

LOOK AT THAT JUMP

image.thumb.jpeg.5e9431631482a3f401d0f0c14579d5c1.jpeg

Ignorance is bliss Trumpy

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

LMAO!!! How many times did Trump and McConnell raise the debt limit during his four years????

Three times!

And we HAVE to raise it to pay off Trumps debt and TAX CUTS for the rich - somebody has to pay for Trumps ridiculously spending.

LOOK AT THAT JUMP

image.thumb.jpeg.5e9431631482a3f401d0f0c14579d5c1.jpeg

Ignorance is bliss Trumpy

You preaching to an empty Church here.  Nobody is defending Trump or his fiscal spending.  And Biden's turning out to be no different.  So what's the point? 

Neither party is fiscally responsible with the exception of when the other party is in power.  My position is the Federal budget should be cut 50% and there should be a minimum tax rate of 12% on incomes over $400K, 15% on incomes over $1M, and capital gains and dividends should be taxed at the same rate as labor.  Would either party support that?  

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You preaching to an empty Church here.  Nobody is defending Trump or his fiscal spending.  And Biden's turning out to be no different.  So what's the point? 

Neither party is fiscally responsible with the exception of when the other party is in power.  My position is the Federal budget should be cut 50% and there should be a minimum tax rate of 12% on incomes over $400K, 15% on incomes over $1M, and capital gains and dividends should be taxed at the same rate as labor.  Would either party support that?  

What social programs would get cut?

We can't even agree to evict people without massive protests.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/8/2021 at 3:55 PM, BillStime said:

Yah T Master is the guy i'm gonna listen to because he ALWAYS uses so much common sense (link) and champions the former guy who added $7.8 TRILLION in debt.

Check your facts bro.

$7.8 Trillion after 4 years not bad but at least it took him 4 years not 10 months and if your President gets his way by the end of the year or early next year he will be well over Trumps final tally .

So lets wait and see how many trillions this wing nut spends and look at how long it took him to do so then we can check those facts but yo won't answer the questions of why instead like always you will twist it & in some way say it was Trumps fault . 

On 10/8/2021 at 5:27 PM, BillStime said:

Supply and demand baby

More like stupidity and ignorance for shutting down a oil pipe line from our closest neighbor Canada which would have helped both of our economy's .

Then backing his cronies in Cali & NY to move backwards instead of forward & not using his head for something other than a hat rack & proving his ineptness as a loser not a leader by his actions to drive gas prices from $1.80 a year ago to $4.99 yah thats supply and demand alright .

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

More like stupidity and ignorance for shutting down a oil pipe line from our closest neighbor Canada which would have helped both of our economy's .

Then backing his cronies in Cali & NY to move backwards instead of forward & not using his head for something other than a hat rack & proving his ineptness as a loser not a leader by his actions to drive gas prices from $1.80 a year ago to $4.99 yah thats supply and demand alright .

Prove to me that canceling a pipeline (that was going to run parallel to an existing pipeline - bet you didn’t know that) had an impact on gas price today.

Do it - prove me wrong instead of parroting what your masters tell you to be upset about.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Prove to me that canceling a pipeline (that was going to run parallel to an existing pipeline - bet you didn’t know that) had an impact on gas price today.

Do it - prove me wrong instead of parroting what your masters tell you to be upset about.

So it’s your position that they were building the pipeline because they were bored? 😂😂😂😂

You’re quite possibly the dumbest person in America. Which is a tough thing to achieve. So… Congratulations 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your position that they were building the pipeline because they were bored? 😂😂😂😂

You’re quite possibly the dumbest person in America. Which is a tough thing to achieve. So… Congratulations 

No - my position is that the far right wing talking point is BS - just like your daily contribution to PPP.

Keep trying precious.

21 hours ago, BillStime said:

I was just out in California and gas prices are $4.99.9 a gallon and in Nashville where i live prices went from $1.79.9 a gallon a year ago to now $2.99.9 a gallon now and i would bet some of it has to do with the fact that your President reenlisted us in the Paris accord so the US could foot 80% of the bill again no two mention the amount of money from the first how ever many Trillion dollar bill he passed went to the new green deal helped push up the price . 

Then when you throw in the fact and it is a fact that YOUR president has asked OPEC for more oil for the US to buy rather than producing more here like from fracking and buying oil from Canada until the Key stone pipe line was done and we were going to be getting the oil from that i think that just about says it all .

But of course i'm sure you will have a more than valid (BS) reason why all of this has happened like "it's all Trumps fault" 

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

No - my position is that the far right wing talking point is BS - just like your daily contribution to PPP.

Keep trying precious.

I'm sure seeing as the Canadian gov't was deeply involved in the pipe line they might have a difference of opinion than some rambling left wing idiot such as some of those here .

https://www.alberta.ca/keystone-xl-pipeline-project.aspx

On this one if you actually read it i imagine you will cherry pick only the bad that you want to portray from it & ignore the part of how both Canada & the US would be benefiting not only from job creation but from the energy independence from OPEC from buying oil from our closest ally but you don't care to understand any of that .

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30103078

Oh and heres a great way your President is building his foreign policy keeping all those close US ally's happy to but hey i guess they will get some of the money they invested in it back from the scrap they can sell i bet the Canadian people were ecstatic when they got laid off because of Joes brilliant idea to cancel all that JUST FREAKIN BRILLIANT JOE !!  

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/1/19/bbcanada-looks-to-sell-keystone-xl-for-scrap-if-biden-to-kill-it

Can't wait to here this reply if you even take the time to read any of these ... Let the intelligent reply begin .

Oh and i read this my self Trump didn't tell me to but i just think adding jobs and energy independence is good for both countries and their people instead of killing jobs and depending on the Saudi's to get our oil from but hey that's just me your logic is much more sound !! 

Edited by T master

On 10/10/2021 at 1:18 PM, BillStime said:

Wow !! Silence is golden 😂

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - you response was garbage. There was no proof!

Silence IS golden

lol

You apparently can't read either or it's just you can't comprehend but that goes with this particular territory ...

Just the worlds view .

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, T master said:

You apparently can't read either or it's just you can't comprehend but that goes with this particular territory ...

Just the worlds view .

LOL where is the proof? Hardcore proof?

Keep validating the title of this thread.