Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

14 hours ago, T master said:

The Trump followers are the wacked out ones yet when a father stands up to tell how his daughter was raped by a transgender boy in the school bathroom and it was covered up due to the schools stance on transgenders yet he gets thrown out of the meeting in hand cuffs not allowed to tell his side then the "transgender boy" is relocated to another school only to do it again because you don't want to infringe on his rights but for him to infringe on others is okay . 

Then when a mom refuses to leave the hospital room where her daughter has covid and could die from it she gets hauled out again in hand cuffs .

And if you are a health care worker one of the ones that were on the front lines through out this entire mess & you refuse to get the Jab you are fired but you allow illegals in and ship them all across the country with little or no checks to see if they have any disease that's okay .

Also if you are a gov't employee that is hired and paid to enforce the laws voted on and written in the books as far as keeping people from entering the country illegally on the border and given a horse to do so because of the terrine and try to actually do your job then you are put on administrative duty and called a disgrace by those that employ you and have to go through a investigation and will be held accountable for doing your job when video proves you did nothing wrong .

(This one happened to one of my family members) 

And then if you work for a company that is mandating the vaccine but allows you to give a reason such as a legitimate religious exemption only to find out that when you put in the paper work you are turned down any way because you really never had a choice they just made it look as if you did but all of this is okay but the Trump people are the wacked out ones .

But if you lie on TV to the people who elected you by saying if you have the vaccine you can't get the virus or if you in a Hitleresq way make a vaccine mandatory for all or despite the HIPA laws make it okay for people or companies to ask or make it mandatory that you tell them if you've had the Jab before your hired or after you have been a employee for years all of this is okay . 🤔

The real scary thing is that you agree with all of this and think others are the crazy ones ...

Not really sure but i think some are thinking totally ass backwards and you can't or refuse to see it . May God help us all 🙏

Trump cult members are deranged but woke leftist believe there is no gender difference between men and women.  And that a biological male can "believe" he is a woman and therefore he is a woman.  Follow the science?  Right?  This is delusional mental illness.  But my view is you can believe all kinds of fantasies and absurdities but just don't expect or try to make me believe them. 

I saw the stories about the "transsexual" rapists.  In my old neighborhood if some dirt bag raped a girl and got away with it somebody would eventually pound the crap out of the creep and if they survived the beating he'd get the message real quick not to do it again.     

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump cult members are deranged but woke leftist believe there is no gender difference between men and women.  And that a biological male can "believe" he is a woman and therefore he is a woman.  Follow the science?  Right?  This is delusional mental illness.  But my view is you can believe all kinds of fantasies and absurdities but just don't expect or try to make me believe them. 

I saw the stories about the "transsexual" rapists.  In my old neighborhood if some dirt bag raped a girl and got away with it somebody would eventually pound the crap out of the creep and if they survived the beating he'd get the message real quick not to do it again.     

Funny how Trump never got that beating... you know, your sexual predator?  I mean, savior?

Who is in court right now fighting Summer Zervos and E. Jean Carroll?  Your savior, Jesus Trump.

Idiots.

No foresight.

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

It’s about time that somebody realized that the elections of GOP chairs statewide and nationwide probably were rigged and influenced by such things as voter fraud, Oompa Loompas, and dead voters.  Time to audit all of those RINO GOP elections.  Solid point by Ms. Loomer.  

50 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, I guess that would explain why the Establishment would be against Ivermectin....😉

Anything the minimizes or eliminate rational or irrational fear of severe illness and death is forbidden as that would inhibit the ability to control people.  If nobody was afraid to die then the mandates and restrictions would be viewed as foolish.  Power hates and fears truth and free exchange of ideas.  

Ivermectin is available, relatively cheap, and has an established history of use and safety for several indications.  Of course you wouldn't know that from media reports and stories about veterinary use.  Is it effective against COVID?  I don't know.  What I do know is various officials and "experts" don't want us to find out if it is effective.  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Anything the minimizes or eliminate rational or irrational fear of severe illness and death is forbidden as that would inhibit the ability to control people.  If nobody was afraid to die then the mandates and restrictions would be viewed as foolish.  Power hates and fears truth and free exchange of ideas.  

Ivermectin is available, relatively cheap, and has an established history of use and safety for several indications.  Of course you wouldn't know that from media reports and stories about veterinary use.  Is it effective against COVID?  I don't know.  What I do know is various officials and "experts" don't want us to find out if it is effective.  

This post really contains some insightful bits of wisdom that I’m sure several people on this board will overlook, unfortunately...

Well done, All Pro...👍

• Agree 1

On 10/9/2021 at 7:51 AM, BillStime said:

Hey precious - Trump set the bar REAL low.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886o36esw05j301en0jd4

If Trumps bar was low then what do you consider what Biden has done to this point ? And what just for the record is he supposedly saying i don't take responsibility at all for rather than your normal cherry picking to use as you see fit . Just asking .

On 10/22/2021 at 7:48 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

But But But then we wouldn't be able to have any control of the mindless population that walks around the US like zombies that wants to be led by the hand and told how to live & what is best for them if we told the entire truth .

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH ... 😂