Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The proof has already been provided… this isn’t the first time you have used the same phrases as DR.

Keep spinning - and you will - because you cannot help yourself.

you have no proof of anything - whatsoever.

You apparently have so much time on your hands that you're been reduced to mining old posts to search for common language being used; you really do have way too much time on your hands. It's a common curse of the shiftless, itinerant, and jobless.

So now you are taking common phraseology and convincing yourself I am someone else? That's rich .....

Bless your heart .....

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

not parroting in the least. Biden is NOT fine - keep hanging on to his election results; that's all he's got. Everything he's touched while in office has turned to crap, and he's an incoherent mess

Worst ratings of any President after his 1st year in office 

Which recent presidents do you think were better? 

Ratings? lol 

36 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

you have no proof of anything - whatsoever.

You apparently have so much time on your hands that you're been reduced to mining old posts to search for common language being used; you really do have way too much time on your hands. It's a common curse of the shiftless, itinerant, and jobless.

So now you are taking common phraseology and convincing yourself I am someone else? That's rich .....

Bless your heart .....

LMAO - 👆-  lmao - classic DR - just doesn’t know when to stop. Just look at your reactions = all the proof I need: 

Classic DR

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - 👆-  lmao - classic DR - just doesn’t know when to stop. Just look at your reactions = all the proof I need: 

Classic DR

provide proof or otherwise STFU

you have no proof - further evidence you're a troll who just seeks to antagonize and provoke a response. 

25 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

provide proof or otherwise STFU

you have no proof - further evidence you're a troll who just seeks to antagonize and provoke a response. 

Wait.....so now he's accusing you of being DR?  Anyone else Billsy??  What other screen names am I using?  

In a thread he started calling Trump supporters mentally disturbed.  You can't make this ***** up.  :w00t:

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait.....so now he's accusing you of being DR?  Anyone else Billsy??  What other screen names am I using?  

In a thread he started calling Trump supporters mentally disturbed.  You can't make this ***** up.  :w00t:

exactly - who's the disturbed one? ...... the sheer hypocrisy

Just now, BillStime said:

Keep spiraling...

did you forget your meds today?

oh no, this is your everyday schtick

good bye - not wasting my time dealing with a psychotic, passive/aggressive ahole

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Agreed .... it's laziness and intellectual dishonesty to lump everyone in as "cultists"

It's an old and tired MO to paint everything & everybody with a broad brush as if those he opposes have zero individual discernment

image.thumb.jpeg.9807a5c858af0eb95a5d1fe253c59c9b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ee1577e1efb512079455ab19dea775f5.jpeg

What a coincidence!

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

keep phishing, you hack

"intellectual dishonesty" is a commonly used phrase - and the word "discernment" is not atypical either.

but hey, whatever keeps you jobless and so useless to society >> keep it up ! 

Please - we all know your 

image.thumb.jpeg.ab77cd0c3133e804687c2e09a9fe8cd6.jpeg

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I love it when the lesser posters here on the left stick to their own childish thread.

The rest of the board is better then.

Good work Red.

lmao

63k420.thumb.jpg.f3ff702eb69297d7a8a48120e796ef97.jpg

2 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

using your word search again - how resourceful of you. 

and I suppose you're going to claim DR lives here in Sarasota? Because, you know, that's what you do

hack

You just can't stop...

• Vomit 1

31 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

using your word search again - how resourceful of you. 

and I suppose you're going to claim DR lives here in Sarasota? Because, you know, that's what you do

hack

So DR lives here in CA, Sarasota and NH?  Dude gets around. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So DR lives here in CA, Sarasota and NH?  Dude gets around. 

He also lives in Billsy's head.

Don't forget, he has been posting all day over on the improved Bills board also.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He also lives in Billsy's head.

Don't forget, he has been posting all day over on the improved Bills board also.

I'm really starting to think that BillsTime just might be a little touched. His obsessions with Trump and DR just don't seem normal.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Apparently HCQ doesn’t work on incompetent doctors.  So we’ve learned in the past 18 months.  Sad. 

Au contraire mon derriere, it works on all types of doctors.  And no one died from it.  Go figure!

3 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

keep phishing, you hack

"intellectual dishonesty" is a commonly used phrase - and the word "discernment" is not atypical either.

but hey, whatever keeps you jobless and so useless to society >> keep it up ! 

I can't discern between Billsy's schtick and that of a watermelon's  

On 2/1/2022 at 10:12 AM, Tiberius said:

No, Trump is wildly incompetent and his supporters, the cult, believe any trash that falls out of his mouth, no matter how unhinged. That's a cult 

Reflecting back on this: 7.5 percent inflation, Russia/Ukraine, southern border, epic Afghanistan fail, crack pipe kits, mask mandate bs, supply chains broken, gas prices through the roof etc…im sure this is all Trumps fault. Meanwhile, Joe has been in office over a year now, cannot speak a coherent sentence, fading memory, and spontaneously lashes out - the hallmark signs of dementia. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Reflecting back on this: 7.5 percent inflation, Russia/Ukraine, southern border, epic Afghanistan fail, crack pipe kits, mask mandate bs, supply chains broken, gas prices through the roof etc…im sure this is all Trumps fault. Meanwhile, Joe has been in office over a year now, cannot speak a coherent sentence, fading memory, and spontaneously lashes out - the hallmark signs of dementia. 

To Dems that's the competence.  That's why they're losing.

• Like (+1) 1