Week 4: Texans at Bills

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Last years hot stretch, I wouldn’t even be focused in the games by the 4th quarter…we’re ahead by a lot and moving the ball at will.  I started flipping to the other games that were close.

Wow! I don't care if Bills are up 52-0 with 5 mins or less in the 4th, no way I'd switch away from Bills games. Although of course, if it's other way around and Bills are getting blown out, then yeah I'd change it.

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It may be a good chance he sits out this game. He said other day it wasn't a big deal, but that's what players say lot of the time. Only Wednesday though so will get a better idea soon.

32 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Is it too much to ask the Bills media department or whomever is responsible to put a couple of boom microphones in the interview room? Same with the Sabres. It’s almost useless to make these pressers available to the public if you can’t hear the fricken questions. 

• Like (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Is it too much to ask the Bills media department or whomever is responsible to put a couple of boom microphones in the interview room? Same with the Sabres. It’s almost useless to make these pressers available to the public if you can’t hear the fricken questions. 

I think that's the case for most teams. It's terrible.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Seattle is very surprising.

They are 11 of 30 on 3rd and 4th down conversions, with that type of efficiency you don't get into the red zone often. 

And as an odd paradox, they are very efficient in the red zone when they get there scoring TDs 83.3% of the time. 

Edited by Klaus
Wrong stat
  • Like (+1) 1