Week 3 - Around the League

ColoradoBills

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

The Jets are hysterically bad 

I don't know how you can ever be a Jets fan unless you're born into that misery.  NY even has another team, and while they're also kind of a dumpster fire, I'd much rather be a Giants fan.

3 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I don't know how you can ever be a Jets fan unless you're born into that misery.  NY even has another team, and while they're also kind of a dumpster fire, I'd much rather be a Giants fan.

I mean....I felt the same kinda way for a while being born into Bills fandom

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I mean....I felt the same kinda way for a while being born into Bills fandom

I know people say this, but the Bills were never such a dumpster fire as the Jets are right now, or the Hue Jackson Browns, or the Jim Schwartz Lions.

They were always just kind of there, a middling 6-10 to 9-7 team.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Safety against Miami.  What a weird call in your own endzone.

That was really odd, I cannot recall any time I have seen a lateral pass or screen used in a team's own end zone....

Miami just doinked the ball off the upright.... man are they snake bit this year. Liking it :)

Edited by WideNine
  • Agree 1

Watching Gronk use his patented slow route with a leg drag to pick a defender and free up the middle of the field. Had flashbacks of the same plays freeing up Edelman for years against our defenses.

Announcers defending it... I get that all teams do it, but when you are caught setting up the pick you are caught.

• Like (+1) 1