Gabby Petito: Where is She?

T&C

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Apparently, Dog the Bounty Hunter is after Laundrie now.

This will all be over soon.

Yea.  🙄

Saw some TikToker yesterday posting how Dog said he was about an hour away from capturing him.  It's been over 24 hours now and still nothing.  

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Yea.  🙄

Saw some TikToker yesterday posting how Dog said he was about an hour away from capturing him.  It's been over 24 hours now and still nothing.  

He has to deal with local authorities and get permission to put this on TV.

I can see it now...

Dog the Bounty Hunter

2 hour prime time special!

"Hangin' the Laundrie"

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, T&C said:

reading some articles on this, experts are speculating that this had to have been a “manual” strangulation (with hands). If a ligature strangulation (with an object), the injuries would be such that the 3-4 week delay would be really hard to pinpoint cause of death as strangulation. 

40 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

reading some articles on this, experts are speculating that this had to have been a “manual” strangulation (with hands). If a ligature strangulation (with an object), the injuries would be such that the 3-4 week delay would be really hard to pinpoint cause of death as strangulation. 

Is it safe to say that a manual strangulation would likely mean that it was more of a "spontaneous," killing and not necessarily pre-planned?

46 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is it safe to say that a manual strangulation would likely mean that it was more of a "spontaneous," killing and not necessarily pre-planned?

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Good point. I think that is a fair inference— no use of a weapon and therefore more in the heat of the moment. 

Yeah....seems personal and an act of passion....

In other words, Laundrie did it.

Remember... They aren't divulging anything else, other injuries (by Wyoming statue).  They are saying no struggle was apparent.

The body laid there for 3-4 weeks.

Just saying... God only knows what played out by who or whatever animal was involved... Again, 3-4 weeks the body was there.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

15 minutes ago, Greg S said:

This guy is either dead, out of the country, or he was beamed up to the mother ship where he is playing intergalactic foosball with the Klingons.

Dog the Bounty Hunter will have him in no time, even if it means messin with them aliens, believe you me.

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

This guy is either dead, out of the country, or he was beamed up to the mother ship where he is playing intergalactic foosball with the Klingons.

Agreed.  Part of me thinks they need to start dragging the waters in the nature reserve where he and his family had their get together before he went missing.

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Dog the Bounty Hunter will have him in no time, even if it means messin with them aliens, believe you me.

I thought The Dog gave up the hunt and went on IR... Injury thing!

43 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Dead or in a distant cousins attic quietly hiding 

He's "Ann Frank-ing" 😏 

Too soon?

5 hours ago, Greg S said:

😆🤣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.