Gabby Petito: Where is She?

T&C

58 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I read a couple articles a few days ago and my prevailing thought was maybe he lost his cool and just ditched her out in the middle of nowhere.    Now it appears she is probably dead so he doesn't want to say anything rather than admit that he abandoned her and deal with the backlash.    

I was thinking that too.  She got emotional and he couldn't take it, abandoned her.  Like Nicholson @ the end of "Five Easy Pieces." Except he left her in the wild to fend for herself? 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I was thinking that too.  She got emotional and he couldn't take it, abandoned her.  Like Nicholson @ the end of "Five Easy Pieces." Except he left her in the wild to fend for herself? 

Was originally thinking this, but how does one not find there way out of the wilderness in the lower 48? I’ve hiked, camped, been in the wild most of my life at times, it’s so easy to find a stream or a road. As long as you find a water source, you are good for a few days hiking which is more than enough time to traverse 50-100 miles. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Was originally thinking this, but how does one not find there way out of the wilderness in the lower 48? I’ve hiked, camped, been in the wild most of my life at times, it’s so easy to find a stream or a road. As long as you find a water source, you are good for a few days hiking which is more than enough time to traverse 50-100 miles. 

C'mon.  You don't understand how the average person can get lost in the wilderness?

I've met a lot of clueless people throughout my life, haven't you?  If you also factor in a high emotional state anything could happen.  Add a simple injury like a sprained/broken ankle or hypothermia and all bets are off.

Edited by Bad Things
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I read a couple articles a few days ago and my prevailing thought was maybe he lost his cool and just ditched her out in the middle of nowhere.    Now it appears she is probably dead so he doesn't want to say anything rather than admit that he abandoned her and deal with the backlash.    

This makes a lot of sense. 

I have read online that some people have speculated that the police know he didn’t kill her— maybe from the cell phone pings, etc.— which is why he remains a “person of interest” but also why they are pressuring him to talk. Your theory seems plausible as why he won’t speak. 

• Agree 2

odds are he killed her.  when Scott Peterson said his pregnant wife disappeared on Christmas eve while he was fishing 90 miles away in SF bay, I  immediately figured he killed her.  She was somewhere between Modesto and SF bay there are myriads of places he could have dumped her where she would not have been found for a long time. 

the easiest conclusion is usually the right one.

19 minutes ago, Wacka said:

odds are he killed her.  when Scott Peterson said his pregnant wife disappeared on Christmas eve while he was fishing 90 miles away in SF bay, I  immediately figured he killed her.  She was somewhere between Modesto and SF bay there are myriads of places he could have dumped her where she would not have been found for a long time. 

the easiest conclusion is usually the right one.

Agreed. But I'll be surprised if it was pre-meditated like Peterson.  

42 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Maybe he'll give you a better answer than he gave me.

I don't know.. she was said to have mental problems so I have no idea what in the ***** this guy is getting riled up about.

13 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Maybe you'll get a better response since you live in Florida instead of Amish country. 

Dont really care.. if hes coming on this heavy on the internet it really doesnt matter.. hard to take serious.

On 9/17/2021 at 5:34 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Instagram is affecting teenage girls horribly.  I wonder if her emotional issues stem from that? Sad.

@BringBackFergy's emotional makeup has been affected by the ShoutBox... So my theories could be true! I wouldn't dare attempt to live the van life with him! My Tacoma with camper bed is too small. 😏 

Instagram, Twitter,  Tiktok  and social media in general are a pox on the world. I hate every one of these stupid challenges and despise the fact that people are now judged by how many likes they receive for doing stupid *****.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Gabby Petito: Police spoke to woman who claimed to see Laundrie days after Gabby last seen

Miranda Baker claimed to have seen Brian Laundrie on Aug. 29

Baker recounted in the video that she and her boyfriend saw Laundrie hiking alone in Grand Teton National Park – where Gabby was last confirmed to be alive. Baker claimed that Laundrie offered the couple $200 to drive him some ten miles down the road. 

When Baker said they were headed to Jackson, she said that Laundrie "freaked out" and demanded they drop him off immediately. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gabby-petito-north-port-police-tiktok-laundrie-hitchhiking

If this story is true , does not look good for Gabby

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.