Gabby Petito: Where is She?

T&C

22 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

good call.

I have my doubts though that he is alive at this point. 

The other thing that I saw reported - and I take everything I read with a grain of salt - is that he's a guy that's capable of living off the grid for at least a few weeks. My current thinking is he's alive and the parents helped. A few days ago I thought he probably offed himself. By the time the Bills frogstomp the Redskins I'll probably think something else.  

3 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

The other thing that I saw reported - and I take everything I read with a grain of salt - is that he's a guy that's capable of living off the grid for at least a few weeks. My current thinking is he's alive and the parents helped. A few days ago I thought he probably offed himself. By the time the Bills frogstomp the Redskins I'll probably think something else.  

Interesting. I hadn’t heard that about him. My theories on this guy too seem to change daily. At one point, I thought the parents might have mentioned the reserve to lead the authorities off of his actual trail. 

7 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Interesting. I hadn’t heard that about him. My theories on this guy too seem to change daily. At one point, I thought the parents might have mentioned the reserve to lead the authorities off of his actual trail. 

That's where I'm at right now. But wtf do I know? I do hope they find him alive.

34 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

That's where I'm at right now. But wtf do I know? I do hope they find him alive.

I don’t. 

People don’t like the coward’s way out but it saves the cost and outside shot of acquittal at trial. Just think if Casey Anthony had suck-started a 12 gauge there’d be a number of folks in Florida who would be sleeping better now. 

6 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I don’t. 

People don’t like the coward’s way out but it saves the cost and outside shot of acquittal at trial. Just think if Casey Anthony had suck-started a 12 gauge there’d be a number of folks in Florida who would be sleeping better now. 

Yeah, I get your point of view, part of me would be very happy if they found him with a bullet in his head or better yet half eaten by an alligator.

My hope about him being captured alive had to do with me wanting to know wtf happened - which is 100% inconsequential - and thinking her family might want to know wtf happened 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

With so many missing person stories going on I wonder what makes this one so popular?

For me, it's a fascinating story on so many levels.  I've done that type of road trip to some of the same areas,dispersed camping, etc.

Then there's the first reports from her family, where the reflex response was he did it.  Then the details painfully start to fill in that obvious conclusion while law enforcement is helpless to take action when it matters most.   The fact that the entire family refuses to take any responsibility for the situation.

I can't imagine the utter frustrating anger of the Petito family watching helplessly as that inhuman family pretends it's not their problem while helping their son slither away.

I doubt Laundrie killed himself, but definitely want to know how it ends and any other details.  A tragedy still unfolding in real time.  Truly sad, but I also find it amazingly fascinating.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

good call.

I have my doubts though that he is alive at this point. 

Too much of a narcissist to off himself yet.  He’s well hidden somewhere and won’t pull the trigger until authorities get too close.  

They must think they know something specific to be expending so much energy in one place.  Don’t believe he’s where they think he is.

This Brian guy is 100% a moron. If you truly killed someone, you don’t go using their financial stuff. I still find it very weird that he hasn’t been officially announced a suspect and a warrant out for his arrest for wanted murder. Instead they got a warrant on his dumbness with unauthorized transactions. Still 90% he killed her, but this is all very strange. 

16 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This Brian guy is 100% a moron. If you truly killed someone, you don’t go using their financial stuff. I still find it very weird that he hasn’t been officially announced a suspect and a warrant out for his arrest for wanted murder. Instead they got a warrant on his dumbness with unauthorized transactions. Still 90% he killed her, but this is all very strange. 

I’d go with 99%

He used the card just before returning to Florida on 9/1, she wasn’t declared missing until 9/11; he himself is missing since 9/14 and her body was found 9/19.  Those gaps in dates are what allowed him to escape.  Neighbors saw him mowing the lawn and going on a camping trip with his parents before the missing persons report - he may have lied to them about the situation.  My guess is he’s in Louisiana and will be found next year.

28 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

All true.

Don't forget the fact that this a-hole also drove her van all the way back to mommy and daddy in Florida.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 49er Fan said:

I’d go with 99%

He used the card just before returning to Florida on 9/1, she wasn’t declared missing until 9/11; he himself is missing since 9/14 and her body was found 9/19.  Those gaps in dates are what allowed him to escape.  Neighbors saw him mowing the lawn and going on a camping trip with his parents before the missing persons report - he may have lied to them about the situation.  My guess is he’s in Louisiana and will be found next year.

Don’t get me wrong, I do think he killed her, but proving something is actually really hard. We just don’t have all the pertinent information the feds have. I always hold out a sliver of doubt because stranger things have happened. We don’t know, there could have been a hit against the Petito family and Brian could be framed. I put this at .1%, but we just don’t know. The best hit jobs are ones where the people ordering the hit know they have kompromat or leverage, and seeming how they could have known Brian had a domestic violence incident, what a perfect time to place a hit. All of this is strange that they didn’t issue a warrant out for his arrest for wanted murder, but they get him on unauthorized financial transactions. Chances are Brian is just a dumb criminal, but truth is stranger than fiction sometimes. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

5 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Don’t get me wrong, I do think he killed her, but proving something is actually really hard. We just don’t have all the pertinent information the feds have. I always hold out a sliver of doubt because stranger things have happened. We don’t know, there could have been a hit against the Petito family and Brian could be framed. I put this at .1%, but we just don’t know. The best hit jobs are ones where the people ordering the hit know they have kompromat or leverage, and seeming how they could have known Brian had a domestic violence incident, what a perfect time to place a hit. All of this is strange that they didn’t issue a warrant out for his arrest for wanted murder, but they get him on unauthorized financial transactions. Chances are Brian is just a dumb criminal, but truth is stranger than fiction sometimes. 

I'd love to be open-minded on this one, but your fiancee goes missing and you pack it up and head home then refuse to aid search and rescue efforts in any way?  No, they were hoping authorities would be unable to find the body and to just lay low for a year or two.

Just in case the body is found, they decide to go hide him somewhere.  I think the Reserve was a ruse.  But we'll see.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

but what about OJ?! 

Haha, actually right now this case right now reminds me of the white Bronco "chase" .

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

What if Brian knows there was a hit and he was told to keep quite and run or his family gets whacked. It’s like a .1% chance but weird stuff happens. 

Of course.  You're an anonymous hit man in the middle of nowhere surrounded with countless wilderness acres and you opt to threaten the fiancee instead of just offing the both of them. 🤔

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.