Congratulations to University of Buffalo’s Jaret Patterson

Irv

• Irv changed the title to Congratulations to University of Buffalo’s Jaret Patterson

Still shocked he went undrafted 

Kid was worthy of a 5 round pick , being 5'7 hurt him

10 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Looked good on the field this preseason. Just like he did last season, minus the bowl game. He's a good RB.

He looked good for 3 years at UB

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I've called them the WTFs from the day they instituted the Washington Football Team name.  The name just screams WTF!

YES!!! I have done the same. They will always be a WTF! team for me. Caving in to the insanity of a team name being offensive. Oh boy. There's way more names I can think of that would offend people more than Redskins.  Some idiots tried to circle that wagon with the Bills saying that Buffalo Bill was a racist and we should change the name. WFT/WTF

Edited by TampaBillsJunkie
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Come on man, don't be that guy. 

Ask the OP on that topic. I just agree with him. They tried to do it to the Bills too. And they got the Indians off the map and were hot on the Chiefs trail. At some point, there has to be some rational thought.  Either way, I am happy for Patterson and his well-deserved shot at living his dream.

Edited by TampaBillsJunkie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Ask the OP on that topic. I just agree with him. They tried to do it to the Bills too. And they got the Indians off the map and were hot on the Chiefs trail. At some point, there has to be some rational thought.  Either way, I am happy for Patterson and his well-deserved shot at living his dream.

Rational thought has certainly won out in this situation. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Still shocked he went undrafted 

Kid was worthy of a 5 round pick , being 5'7 hurt him

He looked good for 3 years at UB

JP is just doing what he did at UB. Sometimes scouts overthink things. They discount skills based on the level of competition. He's going to make every team that passed on him look foolish.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

JP is just doing what he did at UB. Sometimes scouts overthink things. They discount skills based on the level of competition. He's going to make every team that passed on him look foolish.

There's been a lot of Mac players who have gotten drafted in the top three rounds four rounds

diontae johnson from Toledo recently 

If he was 6 ft tall he would have been drafted.. being five six and a half absolutely hurt him

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

YES!!! I have done the same. They will always be a WTF! team for me. Caving in to the insanity of a team name being offensive. Oh boy. There's way more names I can think of that would offend people more than Redskins.  Some idiots tried to circle that wagon with the Bills saying that Buffalo Bill was a racist and we should change the name. WFT/WTF

Washington was the last team in NFL to racially integrate.  They tried to head off pressure by retiring a jersey and renaming lower level of FedEx Field for him rather than the owner who refused to integrate.

[George Preston] Marshall moved the team from Boston to Washington and resisted integrating the roster with Black players until “forced to do so” in 1962.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2020/06/20/redskins-retire-mitchells-jersey-rename-stadium-level/111991270/

Yeah the Junkies would be worthy of a padded arena and jerseys with long sleeves.   

From way team was run WhoreSeekers would be more appropriate and they should be trading Texans for Watson to fit in.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

“They” did not try to do it with the Bills.

Tom Bauerle brought it up to rile up a certain type of person and was laughed at by 99% of Buffalo