Media & practice 8/24

YoloinOhio

Just now, JohnBonhamRocks said:

That seems closer to a warning than high praise to me

I'm still concerned that Butler is going to get the 'Carolina benefit of the doubt' and make this team over someone more deserving.

But realistically hopefully he's released or Beane works some trade magic with him.

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'm still concerned that Butler is going to get the 'Carolina benefit of the doubt' and make this team over someone more deserving.

But realistically hopefully he's released or Beane works some trade magic with him.

I wanna watch Brandin Bryant more closely this week 

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon pinned this topic

I feel they hyped up Dane a touch too much, probably to give him the confidence he needed to claim CB2, but by all accounts the consistency just hasn’t been there this summer. It’s not likely we lucked up on a 6th round gem of a corner.

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I feel they hyped up Dane a touch too much, probably to give him the confidence he needed to claim CB2, but by all accounts the consistency just hasn’t been there this summer. It’s not likely we lucked up on a 6th round gem of a corner.

Yeah. I feel like Leslie just wants to keep motivating them both, but the dreaded fan eye test says Levi has the lead.

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'm still concerned that Butler is going to get the 'Carolina benefit of the doubt' and make this team over someone more deserving

There is literally NO evidence of that ever happening with this staff.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1