Training Camp Practice Tueday, August 10 (10 am)

Something just happened at practice, and there is a reporter who has already typed up the tweet. He's waiting to send. Bunch of dudes around him. Probably saw the same thing. Probably writing a witty tweet now. I saw it first though, I should get the credit. Was I too snarky? Did I misspell Lotulelei? Is Cynthia going to get all the questions?

Find out how it ends at noon. 

1 minute ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

Something just happened at practice, and there is a reporter who has already typed up the tweet. He's waiting to send. Bunch of dudes around him. Probably saw the same thing. Probably writing a witty tweet now. I saw it first though, I should get the credit. Was I too snarky? Did I misspell Lotulelei? Is Cynthia going to get all the questions?

Breaking news a thing happened. Don't know if it was good or bad but we can confirm things in fact happen at practice.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Breaking news a thing happened. Don't know if it was good or bad but we can confirm things in fact happen at practice.

I think you guys are explaining that in future, we shouldn't create these threads until actually after practice.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think you guys are explaining that in future, we shouldn't create these threads until actually after practice.

Yolo at least got a nice piece of news into the thread.

Unfortunately we need to be patient.

22 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I posted a very clever and over-used F5 meme. I must have violated some rule regarding using memes— so sorry about that!

But I just wanted to let everyone know I have my finger poised over the F5 key…waiting….  🤓

And 22 minutes later, we're all still waiting.  Perhaps some other news item has distracted the Bills press corps