Training Camp Practice Tueday, August 10 (10 am)

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Great to hear those comments from MT. Hear those type of similar comments from a few players pretty frequently for a little while now. Says a lot about the coaches/FO etc and the environment in general. Very encouraging and is/will be a factor that plays a part in signing other players.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Fixed it for you

I hear ya. I always enjoy the first pre-season game. It's the first chance to see rookies and new additions to the team in action. The week between the 3rd preseason game and Game 1 was always the worst wait, imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

I hear ya. I always enjoy the first pre-season game. It's the first chance to see rookies and new additions to the team in action. The week between the 3rd preseason game and Game 1 was always the worst wait, imo. 

Yup, excited to see how the depth will play out and getting a look at the rookies. Especially the 2 Dline rookies, will be watching S.Brown close also with Oline.

22 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

It could be Hughes last season with Bills depending how things go with pass rush and whatnot. I guess it's possible....

agreed— but I don’t think this Bills’ regime would cut a cornerstone player Like that, unless there was a dramatic drop-off.  Plus, I can see them keeping him around, at a minimum, to help groom the young guys. 

• Agree 1

Towards the end, other QBs turned it into a Miracle re-enactment. "Again!"

That's a great sports reference

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Had to read this twice - first thought it said "gastric portion of calf" :blink:

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

agreed— but I don’t think this Bills’ regime would cut a cornerstone player Like that, unless there was a dramatic drop-off.  Plus, I can see them keeping him around, at a minimum, to help groom the young guys. 

Yeah if it came down to that and he would agree to that type of thing maybe. If the other players happen to possibly out play him some it could get interesting. In any event, Hughes is just now back today for 1st camp I believe. Hope he does well and is healthy.

• Like (+1) 1