Texas Democrats suing Governor Abbott for not being able to see their families?!?!? 🤣🤣🤣

Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan signs arrest warrants for absent Democrats in bid to end chamber’s weekslong stalemate

Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan on Tuesday evening signed civil arrest warrants for 52 House Democrats still missing from the state Capitol as he aimed to regain the quorum needed for the chamber to begin moving legislation during the second special session.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/08/10/texas-house-arrest-warrants-democrats-quorum/

Losers.  

Screenshot_20210810-225353_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

On 8/8/2021 at 5:50 PM, JaCrispy said:

Whatever man...I’m not gonna go round in circles with you when you refuse to stay on topic...

If you wanna talk Florida and Texas governors, start a thread and we will talk there about it...

Otherwise, you don’t appear to have anything substantive to say on this topic, unfortunately...

You can’t debate with BillsSlime.

Give it up. I did a long time ago.

Just let him continue to swing EVERY conversation into his TDS rants and simply ignore him.

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I have to admit, it is difficult to take anything you post at face value...you have shown, time and again, that you are about playing politics- and not about seeking truth- which is fine...but your info just always needs to be vetted...

LMAO - Dinesh D'Souza? A right wing hack who had to be pardoned by Trump?

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So? He may be conservative...but is anything he is saying wrong?

I don’t agree with everything he says, but he seems pretty spot on with this one...I listen to people of all sorts of political persuasions...

You can’t just dismiss people because you may disagree with them politically...you might be missing out on a lot of truth due to arrogance and ego...

Edited by JaCrispy

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I font agree with everything he says, but he seems pretty spot on with this one...I listen to people of all sorts of political persuasions...

You can’t just dismiss people because you may disagree with them politically...you might be missing out on a lot of truth due to arrogance and ego...

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I have to admit, it is difficult to take anything you post at face value...you have shown, time and again, that you are about playing politics- and not about seeking truth- which is fine...but your info just always needs to be vetted...

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Again, I’m open to being persuaded by you, but you have to illustrate to me that something he said is wrong...you can’t just call someone a “hack” and expect to change my mind... show me something and I might agree with you..,👍

What don’t you agree with in his video?

Edited by JaCrispy

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Refute him easily then.   

The way we do your left wing hacks without even needing to call them that.

Find any stories of mountain climbers with covid today?

Edited by Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thoughts you would never say to right wing super spammer Bonnie... hilarious.

Just jerkin’ your chain, man...you’re more fun to mess around with...👍🍻

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

I took a cursory read of this lawsuit and its incomprehensible that any court that isn't predisposed to a particular political view would entertain it.  Frivolous is the word I think.  What I find most comical is how oblivious they were of any real or potential consequences that might result from their completely voluntary decision to flee the state.  Or perhaps for some reason they believed they were exempt from consequences?  Or some entitlement of liberal privilege?

Failure to comprehend or acknowledge consequences is a common theme for the liberal mind and agenda.  Whether its ideas like letting biological men use the women's restroom (what could possibly go wrong there?), letting COVID-19 infected individuals into the country while pretending its not happening (while un-vaccinated citizens are subject to discrimination), or eliminating standard testing protocols in high schools because minority kinds can't pass the tests (because the scores expose the incompetence of the teachers and the educational system).  Or getting rid of cops and not foreseeing an increase in crime.  Simply idiots.  And its all based on their belief in their intellectual, moral, and ethical superiority.  Ask them.  Ask them to deny this belief.  I've asked many liberal people I know.  You'll be met with silence.  Its a false premise that is at the core of their entire ideology.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I took a cursory read of this lawsuit and its incomprehensible that any court that isn't predisposed to a particular political view would entertain it.  Frivolous is the word I think.  What I find most comical is how oblivious they were of any real or potential consequences that might result from their completely voluntary decision to flee the state.  Or perhaps for some reason they believed they were exempt from consequences?  Or some entitlement of liberal privilege?

Failure to comprehend or acknowledge consequences is a common theme for the liberal mind and agenda.  Whether its ideas like letting biological men use the women's restroom (what could possibly go wrong there?), letting COVID-19 infected individuals into the country while pretending its not happening (while un-vaccinated citizens are subject to discrimination), or eliminating standard testing protocols in high schools because minority kinds can't pass the tests (because the scores expose the incompetence of the teachers and the educational system).  Or getting rid of cops and not foreseeing an increase in crime.  Simply idiots.  And its all based on their belief in their intellectual, moral, and ethical superiority.  Ask them.  Ask them to deny this belief.  I've asked many liberal people I know.  You'll be met with silence.  Its a false premise that is at the core of their entire ideology.

Political theater, probably why it feels like an SNL skit...the comedy of the whole thing is that people on the Left don’t seem to realize that the Texas Dems are dunking on themselves by doing the lawsuit...😂

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Political theater, probably why it feels like an SNL skit...the comedy of the whole thing is that people on the Left don’t seem to realize is that the Texas Dems are dunking on themselves by doing the lawsuit...😂

Oh yes, but...............

The upcoming drama of them being "arrested" will give them and the media more than ample opportunity to scream VICTIM

Even the media has essentially ignored them the past few weeks, but it will become a "Major" story again soon.

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh yes, but...............

The upcoming drama of them being "arrested" will give them and the media more than ample opportunity to scream VICTIM

Even the media has essentially ignored them the past few weeks, but it will become a "Major" story again soon.

Elected officials refusing to execute their democratically sworn oath to represent the will of the people??

Sounds like the greatest threat to democracy since at least early January.

Centrist Media with consistent standards… nowhere to be found. 

• Agree 1

On 8/8/2021 at 5:50 PM, JaCrispy said:

Whatever man...I’m not gonna go round in circles with you when you refuse to stay on topic...

If you wanna talk Florida and Texas governors, start a thread and we will talk there about it...

Otherwise, you don’t appear to have anything substantive to say on this topic, unfortunately...

Billstime is one of three guys I have on block because he will lie about you if you prove how dumb he is, not worth the time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Rep. Eddie Rodriguez has this message for House Republicans on behalf of the Texas Dems:

Come and take us. #txlege pic.twitter.com/VvXssQA1iM

They’re begging — kinda sad. But hey, they’d get the attention they clearly crave.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

TOLD YA..........

‘Narcissism on parade’: Texas Democrats clearly hoping to record some arrest drama after House warrant

stunningbrave.jpg

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/08/11/narcissism-on-parade-texas-dems-clearly-hoping-to-record-some-arrest-drama-after-house-warrant/

Yup...I bet they call the media and let them know the moment they return...

On 8/11/2021 at 10:02 AM, JaCrispy said:

I don’t agree with everything he says, but he seems pretty spot on with this one...I listen to people of all sorts of political persuasions...

....as opposed to billstime who is a liar and wrong about everything.

• Haha (+1) 1

FTA:

The group’s original plan was to leave the state so that quorum could not be achieved and wait out the process. They hoped that remaining in D.C. until the first special session was concluded, they could stop the passage of the bill.

The lawmakers spent their vacation in D.C. supposedly lobbying for voting rights and promoting the “For the People Act,” which is a Democratic plot to essentially federalize elections and give states little to no control over the process. They also made the unfortunate decision to sing “We Shall Overcome” on the steps of the U.S. Capitol building in what was one of the worst renditions of any song ever performed since the beginning of time.

Nevertheless, their gambit proved to be an utter failure. Indeed, it became apparent that it was doomed when Gov. Greg Abbott announced that he would continue holding special sessions until the bill was considered. There was only so much time that these individuals could stay away from home. Their constituents were bound to lose their patience at some point.

Moreover, like their comrades in the Democratic Party, the lawmakers were not fooling anyone with their moral preening about Jim Crow 2.0 and the supposed disenfranchisement of black voters who would somehow be unable to cast their votes after the law passes. Just as they failed to convince the public that black people are too inept to obtain proper identification, they are not conning anyone into believing that Bull Connor is going to come back from the dead and prevent African Americans from participating in the electoral process.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/08/12/looks-like-texas-democrats-stupid-political-ploy-was-a-gigantic-waste-of-time-n425533

On 8/8/2021 at 1:19 PM, BillStime said:

Truth? There is nothing truthful about the GQP.

Says the man that voted for the now President that goes on national TV and says that and i quote "if you get the vaccine you can't get the virus" which is a out & out lie !! 

But man if that was Trump you and Tibs would be the first ones here B**CHIN the loudest and the most that he's a liar but seeing as you always have double talk it's okay for your guy to lie because he just misspoke WTFE !! 

Keep believing the lies dude while you pay higher gas, grocery, tax, & energy bills but Joes on it ... 

22 minutes ago, T master said:

Says the man that voted for the now President that goes on national TV and says that and i quote "if you get the vaccine you can't get the virus" which is a out & out lie !! 

But man if that was Trump you and Tibs would be the first ones here B**CHIN the loudest and the most that he's a liar but seeing as you always have double talk it's okay for your guy to lie because he just misspoke WTFE !! 

Keep believing the lies dude while you pay higher gas, grocery, tax, & energy bills but Joes on it ... 

Science changes, right?  I mean - Herd immunity was supposed to arrive by spring according to your cults sources... right?

What changed?

Delta.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Science changes, right?  I mean - Herd immunity was supposed to arrive by spring according to your cults sources... right?

What changed?

Delta.

Doesn't matter.  It's all on him, like alpha variant was on Trump.

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What changed?

Delta.

There you go again in true form changing the subject what does that have to do with your original statement about the (as you call it) GQP not being truthful when your man lies just as much as they do ?

The only difference between you and me is i'm at least smart enough to realize that both sides are liars and pieces of S**T and I will admit it and can see the difference between the good and the bad of both sides but your bias blinds you to that fact & you believe what ever they say because you can't think for your self .

If you in any way think things are better now and will be better any time in the not to distant future than they were just 8 months to a year ago your a bigger fool than any of us here thought or know you to be . Just saying ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, T master said:

There you go again in true form changing the subject what does that have to do with your original statement about the (as you call it) GQP not being truthful when your man lies just as much as they do ?

The only difference between you and me is i'm at least smart enough to realize that both sides are liars and pieces of S**T and I will admit it and can see the difference between the good and the bad of both sides but your bias blinds you to that fact & you believe what ever they say because you can't think for your self .

If you in any way think things are better now and will be better any time in the not to distant future than they were just 8 months to a year ago your a bigger fool than any of us here thought or know you to be . Just saying ...

BS - you praise Saint Trump

And my answer stands - science changes - sorry you didn’t like the example. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

BS - you praise Saint Trump

And my answer stands - science changes - sorry you didn’t like the example. 

Not that i didn't like the example i don't like your BS ways of never answering a direct question you always skirt the question by changing the subject but thats come to be expected and every one here knows it ...  

By the way i don't praise any man but i can see the good and bad things they do with out a mixture of hate & bias unlike you !

But i do praise my god because there is no man especially a career politician is worthy of much if any praise or worship in your case but thats something you apparently don't understand ! 

BREAKING: Texas Democrats Fold and It's All Over but the Crying

02aabd13-f702-40bd-81d1-133108a8d636-450

As I stated on the very first day of this saga, these Texas Democrats engaged in a game of chicken they had no chance of winning. It’s all over but the crying.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/08/19/breaking-texas-democrats-fold-and-its-all-over-but-the-crying-n429830

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/abbott-signs-election-integrity-bill-law-democrats-sue

Texas Governor Gregg Abbott signed a sweeping election integrity bill on Tuesday,

after state Democrats delayed the legislation for months when they fled the Capitol in May (and spread Covid-19 throughout Washington DC).

The legislature finally approved the bill last week, which Abbott signed in the city of Tyler, accompanied by Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) and lead Senate sponsor Sen. Bryan Hughes (R), according to The Hill.

The new legislation bars 24-hour polling stations, places new restrictions on drive-through voting and vote by mail, and gives more authority to partisan poll watchers to be able to observe elections. It also requires voter ID to cast a ballot.

What's more, elections officials will no longer be able to distribute vote-by-mail applications to people who haven't requested them after clerks in large TX counties were found to have been sending out unsolicited applications. The bill also requires the Secretary of State's office to check voter rolls every month to attempt to identify illegal migrants who are illegally registered to vote.

"Election integrity is now law in the state of Texas," said Abbott.

"One thing that all Texas can agree and that is that we must have trust and confidence in our elections," he continued, adding that the bill "ensures that every eligible voter will have the opportunity to vote."

Abbott also touted provisions in the bill which expand early voting hours in the 12 days leading up to an election.

"Texas provides 12 days of early voting and this law even adds more hours during those early voting days. By comparison, the president’s home state of Delaware provides zero days and zero hours of early voting," he said. "It ensures that Texas provides even more opportunities for people to engage in the voting process than the president’s home state of Delaware as well as many other states across the entire country."

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Texas GOP trying to shave off votes. Sad, they are losing the country, the voters and their mandate to rule, they they cheat. Sad 

Still in denial.

Still having trouble forming complete sentences.

Election integrity matters to ALL Americans

2022 will be a difficult election for you.............I see that you are practicing the excuses already...............that is sad.

Edited by B-Man

Just now, Tiberius said:

Still lying? Or just too stupid to understand the truth? 

Werent you the poster pushing Trumps quacky “cure” for covid? 

The truth is there will be no more cheating for Dems in Texas.  I know that's got you triggered.  Sorry buttercup.

As for "Trumps quacky cure," just look at the Wuhan thread to find out who first proposed the "quacky cure."  And then curl up in the fetal position with your thumb in your mouth.