Al Riveron retires

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

He’s probably better served over-seeing things than officiating. He did say that Cody Ford’s block in the playoffs was legal.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

I misunderstood it and thought that he was the official that made the bad call.

Cheers

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DJB said:

Maybe you should concentrate on finding a QB rather than hanging out in a Buffalo Bills forum. 

giphy.gif

DJ to the B.  He knows they are going back to sucking for the next decade like IDK the Machpherson, Rust years.  That was 9-36.  I can keep going if you want prior to those abysmal putrid Pats teams.  Pats fan, this is probably not the year to troll with cam, I can’t hit a barn if I tried year.

Even if Jones will be good it won’t be this year.  BTW, I’m happy to keep identifying how much you’re team sucked for Erhardt, Bengtson, Mazur, Rush, and so on.  You’re team was a loser before Brady, and it will be after.  BB will retire knowing it.

• Like (+1) 1

Steelers Fans Rejoice As NFL Senior VP Of Officiating Al Riveron Retires

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/08/steelers-fans-rejoice-as-nfl-senior-vp-of-officiating-al-riveron-retires/

Lost game against New England Cheats of course.

Patriots: Al Riveron retires from NFL officiating.  Joins New England front office to replace Ernie Adams

https://www.theonion.com/Al-Riveron-retires-from-NFL-officiating

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Utah John said:

Perry Fewell?  The guy who was the Bills HC for a while?  Maybe this is a good thing, having a senior official with a coaching background involved in overseeing the officials on the field.

Interim Head Coach. Prior defensive coordinator. 

6 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wow! You really shouldn’t let the Patriots live in your head rent free like this!

Lol says the Patriot fan frequenting a Bills forum…😂

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

not cheating until caught, when caught deny and influence on social media aka "fake news" and fight in court, if loosing in court have Kraft contact NFL office for "consultations" then request evidence to be "legally" destroyed...so what was the question about the alleged cheating...right next question pls...

And don't forget the ever popular "Every team does it". 

I was never a Riveron fan. Blandino was pretty good in the role, though.

With that said, I wish the NFL would go to overturning only OBVIOUS blown calls. If they have to look at super slow motion on several different angles, the call was good enough, IMO. Let them play. But there are instances where most everyone saw what happened except the official who made the bad call. These should be reversed, or upheld, in about 30 seconds, IMO, of course. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Hmmm all signs point to that we did.. oh that make you so mad probably blame the Refs if Mac is damn good won’t ya. 

Training camp goggles. Right now even this guy would look like a world-beater if throwing shoulder to shoulder with Cam…giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e884f45e222172a461

• Haha (+1) 1