Sunday Ticket 2021

On 7/26/2021 at 2:42 AM, Da webster guy said:

or a niece, nephew, friend etc.  its easy.

the bad part of having the ticket is you have to watch other qb's that aren't Josh Allen and its kind of a letdown.

Can you watch this student account on a TV via the app? And does it restrict the amount of users that can be logged in at a single time? 

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Can you watch this student account on a TV via the app? And does it restrict the amount of users that can be logged in at a single time? 

Probably since ST app restricts one user!

Looks like I got my nephew to give me his student email address.

Question I got for people who have been doin this.

Is is better to just get the address and do it all on my own OR do I need him to do everything to get the access code and pay him back?

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Yeah - Sunday Ticket and Game Pass both have apps for the Firestick, and probably other devices too. One login per account, though.

I used both apps last year, using my son's college email. Both auto-renewed for this year, without requiring proof of college enrollment. (He is, though.)

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Looks like I got my nephew to give me his student email address.

Question I got for people who have been doin this.

Is is better to just get the address and do it all on my own OR do I need him to do everything to get the access code and pay him back?

I signed up and paid for it myself using my son's college email address. He had to respond to a confirmation email and send proof of enrollment for that semester; other than that, he wasn't involved in the process.

46 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I signed up and paid for it myself using my son's college email address. He had to respond to a confirmation email and send proof of enrollment for that semester; other than that, he wasn't involved in the process.

Thanks for the details.  I imagine the proof thing is pretty easy for him.

Just wondering if a person pays for it with a different last name probably wouldn't matter much either.

I just would like to make it as simple as possible for him.

I tried accessing my DTV account online and couldn't even make it past the sign-in screen.  My passwords are all messed up, and it refers to me by my daughter's name.  I wanted to call and clear it up but couldn't muster up the energy for an hour long phone call.

AT&T royally screwed up DTV.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thanks for the details.  I imagine the proof thing is pretty easy for him.

Just wondering if a person pays for it with a different last name probably wouldn't matter much either.

I just would like to make it as simple as possible for him.

Remember to use the code "teamhuddle" it is from last year, but I still got 20% off doing it a few days ago!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I tried accessing my DTV account online and couldn't even make it past the sign-in screen.  My passwords are all messed up, and it refers to me by my daughter's name.  I wanted to call and clear it up but couldn't muster up the energy for an hour long phone call.

AT&T royally screwed up DTV.

Now, if your daughter’s name was Alexa, or even Siri, you might get somewhere…..  🤷‍♀️

8 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Yeah - Sunday Ticket and Game Pass both have apps for the Firestick, and probably other devices too. One login per account, though.

I used both apps last year, using my son's college email. Both auto-renewed for this year, without requiring proof of college enrollment. (He is, though.)

thanks. I think I’ll move forward with this. My last question:

although it is a single sign on an one username, any idea if it can be signed into multiple accounts at the same time? For example, could I stream on my account via fire stick downstairs while also streaming on my iPad upstairs simultaneously?

I know some companies (Netflix, for example) allow a maximum number of users at a single time. Just trying to confirm if the ST maximum is 1 haha 

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

although it is a single sign on an one username, any idea if it can be signed into multiple accounts at the same time? For example, could I stream on my account via fire stick downstairs while also streaming on my iPad upstairs simultaneously?

I know some companies (Netflix, for example) allow a maximum number of users at a single time. Just trying to confirm if the ST maximum is 1 haha 

Don’t see why on one device you couldn’t be logged in as joeshmoe and other device cindyloho 

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

4 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

Don’t see why on one device you couldn’t be logged in as joeshmoe and other device cindyloho 

Agreed, but both users would need separate accounts.

15 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Im a little slow: one more time. 

if I log in on the app as “Bob45” and watch on my firestick, I could NOT also be logged in as “Bob45” simultaneously on my iPad?

If same app correct but if you have gamepass and Sunday ticket does not matter

33 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Im a little slow: one more time. 

if I log in on the app as “Bob45” and watch on my firestick, I could NOT also be logged in as “Bob45” simultaneously on my iPad?

Correct. When you try to log into the second one, it'll tell you that your account is already being used by another device, so it won't let you watch on both.

On 7/23/2021 at 8:11 AM, KellyToTasker said:

There is a toggle to hide scores. It’s always an apprehensive struggle for me to stay away from the score if unable to watch live, I swear, I can tell by the look of anyone’s face (that knows me) if the Bills are doing good or not. 

Best experience was last season for the Rams game. We were out of town for a kiddo soccer tournament, I managed to stay away from the score the entire day. 

The entire family had strict instructions, DON’T TELL ME A THING.

They watched me watch the game (they knowing the outcome), enduring the entire roller coaster (to include being pretty upset at the Bills before the final drive and later erupting in the win). 

I said, “You and you! How could you let me go through that?”

Them: YOU said not to say anything 😂

Me: Oh, good job!

For Game Pass, have you found any good discounts that would still work currently?

Just got an email from DTV 30 minutes ago titled 'If you only open one email today… this is it.'  Opened it up and it was a notice that I was getting NFL Sunday Ticket Max for free this season.  Pretty pumped and can cross off the dreaded threaten to cancel call off my list!

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, wolfpack78 said:

Just got an email from DTV 30 minutes ago titled 'If you only open one email today… this is it.'  Opened it up and it was a notice that I was getting NFL Sunday Ticket Max for free this season.  Pretty pumped and can cross off the dreaded threaten to cancel call off my list!

beware.  Call to verify 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have had Direct TV for 15 years. Earlier this year I called and asked for a deep discount that included NFL ticket or I was cutting cable and going to Hulu, etc and they told me "Thanks for being a Direct TV customer all these years, we'l send you the termination paperwork." They made no effort to keep me, so I cut the cord. Too many streaming platforms available now to pay that much. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, skijef said:

I received an email from DIRECTV saying I got 2021 NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX free and it's true. I hope all the longtimers get the same thing.

Me too.  Second year in a row.  I have had Sunday Ticket from it's inaugural season.  I have never asked for a discount.  Nice surprise.