It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Super sick, hardly ate all day, just sat in my chair watching tv. Just really really tired. People laughed that I was going to get both on same day, but just wanted to get it over with. 

I’m getting my booster on Tuesday. Been thinking about the Shingles one for quite some time. 

16 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

FWIW, I got the booster shot and only had a sore arm for about five hours.  Much better than the two symptoms I had after the first two Moderna shots (sore arm for about two days and a slight headache).

Exactly the same for me. The Bills loss was way more painful than the booster. 🙄

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Never Chef! The Bills are going to kill me long before Covid does. I’ve invested over fifty years into the Bills…I’m ‘dying’ to see how it ends! 😂😂😂

Well of course they’ll kill you before Covid. There is no vaccine or booster for Bills losses. 😁

On 12/9/2021 at 12:37 PM, B-Man said:

Two weeks to shorten the spread.............

The Biden/Harris administration 'response' ?

Jen Psaki defends schools forcing children to eat outside in frigid weather due to COVID fears: “I think the vast majority of parents appreciate that”.

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-jen-psaki-defend-schools-that-force-children-to-eat-outside-in-frigid-weather-due-to-covid-fears-i-think-the-vast-majority-of-parents-appreciate-that

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well of course they’ll kill you before Covid. There is no vaccine or booster for Bills losses. 😁

Vaccine - the 6 pack I drink before the game. Booster - the  3 or 4 I drink following the game. Not a cure, but makes the symptoms less severe.

43 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Vaccine - the 6 pack I drink before the game. Booster - the  3 or 4 I drink following the game. Not a cure, but makes the symptoms less severe.

I don’t watch the games and I also don’t drink.  Correlation or causation?  🤔

WILL 2022 SEE A RETURN OF COVID-DRIVEN SPORTS CANCELLATIONS?

I believe it’s a been a good while since we’ve seen important sports contests in America cancelled or postponed due to the Wuhan coronavirus. The Washington Nationals were unable to play the opening couple of games in April 2021 because a fair number of players were covid infected. Around the same time, Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) was unable to participate in the NCCA men’s basketball tournament for the same reason. But I’m not aware of significant cancellations or postponements since then.

We might see some in 2022, though. I base this concern on what’s happening with soccer in England right now.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/12/will-2022-see-a-return-of-covid-driven-sports-cancellations.php

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Throws Out Mask Mandate For Public Schools.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/10/pennsylvania-supreme-court-throws-out-mask-mandate-for-public-schools/

THEN IT ISN’T A MANDATE: 

New York Won’t Force Counties to Comply With Mask Mandate

“New York Governor Kathy Hochul undermined her own statewide mask mandate on Monday by revealing that she would not force counties to comply with the mandate.”

Translation: Enough counties wouldn’t comply even if Hochul did try to enforce a mask mandate that it would have been politically embarrassing.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/12/13/new-york-wont-force-counties-to-comply-with-mask-mandate-n1541346

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

So, 100% vaccinated Cornell is shutting down with a massive  Covid outbreak. Uhmmm, tell me again how Covid vaccines stop the spread? 

All these health officials, politicians, and various administrators chant the mantra of their belief that vaccines are "safe and effective" while insisting they're following the science.  And as with all belief systems there comes a "moment of truth" when you find out what they really believe in their hearts and minds.  Now we know what the administration at Cornell, which insisted on vaccine mandates really believes about the effectiveness of vaccine mandates. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

South African virologist Penny Moore found that a key measure of antibody levels fell fell from 303 against the original strain to undetectable levels against Omicron in those with the J&J shot, according to Bloomberg.

Among those who received the Pfizer shot, the antibody measure, called geometric mean titers, fell from 1,419 against the original coronavirus strain to 80 against Omicron.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10313227/Johnson-Johnson-vaccine-dubious-against-Omicron-lab-study-finds.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline&ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Take your shots people, there are LTIPs in play here! (Long Term Incentive Plans)