It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So you clearly think the desire to study how many antibodies provide strong protection against Covid is not science also. When liberals call me names it cracks me up since you sound like my friends when I was 12. 

The stupid comes out when even more so when they have nowhere to go.  Its a pattern.  

They have not had a good couple weeks here in the face of the latest "variant" (this is all scripted) that's going to take away all of 2022.....they've come to the conclusion this is all a sham and everything being done is illogical, comical, tragic, and disgusting.  

You have to remember they'll never admit it 

But this is why protocols had to end years ago.  Because this dynamic is NEVER changing. 

Thus why would they end protocols?  It's an admission everything they did was wrong.  If they can end in February 2022, they can end today.  

They don't intend on letting their fear go.  They love their blaming Trump voters and the media of course going right along with it.  

Anyone that isn't under threat of being fired needs to resist all protocols.  Don't wear a mask anywhere in Erie County.  They want to make life "difficult" for the vaccinated.  Make life difficult for them.  Then vote the POS out.  

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m a work in progress, but @Buffalo Timmy has mounted a strong, persistent defense against your scurrilous and repeated attempts to take it to the gutter.  He’s up handily on the scorecard.

I appreciate the support but he actually cracks me up. His lack of understanding of science is hilarious and reading his responses reminds of simpler times.

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You stated that my desire for a study into what is being studied by scientists was not "science". You are an especially fun troll because you sound like a grammar school kid with your name calling added to your inability to put together cogent thoughts.

You posted some fantasy, not a scientific discussion. I pointed out several times the challenge to your fantasy being that there. Is. No. Accepted. Measure. For. Antibody. Immunity. 

Now you say “Hey look I found a website that 100% supports Sundancer’s position.” 

Seems like you’re really winning!

7 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So you clearly think the desire to study how many antibodies provide strong protection against Covid is not science also. When liberals call me names it cracks me up since you sound like my friends when I was 12. 

What makes you think I’m a liberal? My anti mandate position? My support for DeSantis’s policies? My belief that masks are mostly theater? 

Keep making a fool of yourself. You have a cute cheering section. 

Edited by Sundancer

On 11/29/2021 at 12:29 PM, Sundancer said:

You're the one who said we should be doing it. What are the numbers that indicate my levels are high enough and how do they wane? 

You're still on the clock Timmy. You're the one who suggested this simple idea. Clearly it's well documented in the science.*

*I know you're not a big believer in science but I am not sure what word to use here. 

Please explain your thought here that I don't believe in science when what I requested in exactly what scientists are doing now? Your point there is not already determined  "levels", which is what the study is trying to determine, makes you sound like a Luddite.

New variant coming we know nothing about, Vaccine makers ,  political appointees funded by said vax makers, and @Sundancer and @ALF say take another shot!

Oh, whats that you say? 90% of the positive cases on this plane are fully vaxed?

Whats that, 100% of the Omicrom cases were fully vaxed.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/dutch-covid-19-quarantine-ends-most-safrica-passengers-authorities-2021-12-02/

Whats that, cases in NY are up 75% since November 1st? Take another shot.

Their only answer every time...take another shot. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

New variant coming we know nothing about, Vaccine makers ,  political appointees funded by said vax makers, and @Sundancer and @ALF say take another shot!

Oh, whats that you say? 90% of the positive cases on this plane are fully vaxed?

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/dutch-covid-19-quarantine-ends-most-safrica-passengers-authorities-2021-12-02/

Based on their metrics today there is no end to this due to the facts you just posted and they can't refute.

This tweet by itself should be justification for an actual revolt in this country let alone the fact that it was a lie.   

They will now proceed to double down and tell you a CCP style police state isn't so bad.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

New drinking game.  Take another shot every time they tell us to take another shot.  

• Haha (+1) 1

just get your shots, and keep getting them, it’s our only way out! 

hmm, The Lancet Study appears not to agree. 

@Sundancer ya happy I used a study now instead of real numbers. Although the CDC numbers are real world numbers. 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanepe/article/PIIS2666-7762(21)00258-1/fulltext?s=08#

The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies four of the top five counties with the highest percentage of fully vaccinated population (99.9–84.3%) as “high” transmission counties [

[5]]. Many decisionmakers assume that the vaccinated can be excluded as a source of transmission. It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures.

s. Peak viral load did not differ by vaccination status or variant type

. This proportion is increasing week by week and was 58.9% on 27. October 2021 (Figure 1) providing clear evidence of the increasing relevance of the fully vaccinated as a possible source of transmission

89.821 occurred among the fully vaccinated (89.7%), 3.395 among the unvaccinated (3.4%) [

[3]]. One week before, the COVID-19 case rate per 100.000 was higher among the subgroup of the vaccinated compared to the subgroup of the unvaccinated in all age groups of 30 years or more. 

Is it possible this sham Omicron is simply to get gas prices down?  

Is that where we're at now?  

Wouldn't surprise me at all - that and to give China cover when ZERO foreigners are at the dystopian Olympics.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Yup...gotta keep that Big Pharma cash flowin’ baby! 🤣🤣🤣

This message brought to you by Pfizer...🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

even this guy is questioning the reliance of studies done by ..ya know..the vaccine manufacturers as our relied upon data source

This is fantastic...once you start to question things logically, you start to notice more and more things beginning to reveal themselves...nice to see Trevor finally waking up- even if it’s just for a moment...👍

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This is fantastic...once you start to question things logically, you start to notice more and more things beginning to reveal themselves...nice to see Trevor finally waking up- even if it’s just for a moment...👍

Either with seriousness or satire, connecting the dots and raising logical and obvious arguments which question the prevailing narrative is forbidden.  Heretics that question the mystical and magical and sometimes stupid beliefs or engages in free or logical thought shall be stoned to death in the virtual cyber world town square.  This isn't a feature of liberalism or conservatism, it's authoritarian.       

• Like (+1) 1