It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Sure.  

He's guilty.  

That's what you're seeing - a guilty man.    

Complicit in a coup whether in cooperation with or under threat from China.  

Pick your conspiracy theory of choice because they were once theories just like "lab leak" was.

Anyone hear from Xi and China and how things are going there?  Can't wait for the Olympics.  It's going to be a full display of what your new lives are going to be like as slaves to the CCP.......don't worry....they tell me it's all for the common good!

Maybe…but he’s clearly a lunatic! And the country doesn't need this eccentric, publicity intoxicated lunatic telling us what to do. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I attempted to discuss these Faucian moments with a poster who was a big Fauci supporter last year.  The great savior Fauci is full of ideas and thoughts about just about everything, but he consistently came up with alligator arms last year on protester’s violating every protocol  in place at the time.  He would not speak forcefully on the actions of people clearly spreading the disease through close personal contact, which, of course, gives the impression that maybe things weren’t so bad at all. 

Now this horsecockery.   The daily death count and infection rate shows no sign of slowing down, this ####### blathers on like a dysfunctional robot and when given the opportunity to say “As you know, I’m the science guy and as surely as night follows day, the situation at the border will result in spread of the virus, serious injury and death to perhaps tens of thousands of people.”.  Instead we get “Don’t look there, it’s hard for you to understand as a lay person, but we science people know it’s different.”. 

Fauci is responsible for so much mistrust, misinformation and the deaths of thousands. 

More special rules for the compliant.  

I agree with this 100%.  Besides the virus itself, there are three things making it worse.  First, you can’t trust anything that has been or will be, said.  That scares people.  It’s been politicized and frankly I don’t think clowns like Fauci really know.  Second, people don’t know when this mess will end.  I mean, if you were in prison, at least you know for how long.  Not knowing has it made it that much worse.  Finally, Demented Biden has no plan.  Too busy being demented marionette for whoever is running the Executive Branch.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hahahaha mandate this useless vaccine - and man they sure seemed to figure out a lot about this *new* variant in just 2 weeks.

And another 12 months of masks and protocols!!!

Omicron will likely 'dominate and overwhelm' the world in 3-6 months, doctor says

"Frankly, omicron will dominate and overwhelm the whole world in three to six months," Singapore doctor Leong Hoe Nam told CNBC's "Street Signs Asia."

New vaccines targeting omicron are a "nice idea" but won't be practical because of the transmissibility of the strain, he said.

While vaccines against the strain can be developed quickly, they need to be tested over three to six months to prove that they can provide immunity against the variant, Dr. Leong Hoe Nam of Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital said Wednesday.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla also said shots could be ready in less than 100 days, or slightly over three months.

"Nice idea, but honestly, it is not practical," Leong said of a vaccine that specifically targets omicron. "We won't be able to rush out the vaccines in time and by the time the vaccines come, practically everyone will be infected omicron given this high infectious and transmissibility."

For now (and forever), however, Leong said we should continue to roll out vaccinations, keep our distance, wear masks, and not be overly concerned.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/02/omicron-to-dominate-and-overwhelm-the-world-in-3-6-months-doctor-says.html

Edited by Big Blitz

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Do something!  

Screenshot_20211202-074523_One UI Home.jpg

I agree with expanded rapid testing being important. We all took them Thanksgiving day. All 18 people were fully vaxed, 5 had had Covid post being fully vaxxed, but just made us feel safer being around an at risk family member. 

in terms of travel protocols, just reinforces to me they don’t believe vaccines stop the spread  either. If everyone on plane has to be vaxed, why put in additional requirements, especially for Americans returning home? 

I mean I understand the testing requirement cause I don’t think they work to stop spread, but this kinda confirms to me they don’t either. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Why? Does it work against Omicron?

No one knows for sure but the booster does help against the prevalent strain Delta, which is better then playing russian roulette with covid being unvaccinated.  jmo

8 billion people in an out of whack cycle of get double vaxxed (lol), get the booster, and another booster.

Giving the State....I'm sorry the virus time to become a new variant that keeps the protocols and mandates permanent.

You're all subjects now.  

Good job cowards.  

42 minutes ago, ALF said:

No one knows for sure but the booster does help against the prevalent strain Delta, which is better then playing russian roulette with covid being unvaccinated.  jmo

I'm not a virologist but what I've been told is that as viruses mutate they typically become more contagious and less severe.  The initial assessment from South African doctors treating the first cases discovered appears to support that premise.  Symptoms were fatigue, muscle soreness, and cough.  With no elevated fever, respiratory distress, or loss of senses of taste or smell like found in previous variants.  Cases were characterized as mild, very mild.  

So before running out an giving 100's of millions of booster shots it might be a good idea to do some risk assessment and some due diligence on the cases being found and tracked.  If the mortality rate is trending towards zero it would be better to let a mild strain run its course, produce natural immunity, effectively treat the more severely sick, and end pandemic phase here in the next 6 to 9 months give or take. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Russian roulette? When you compare a 1/6 chance of death vs a 1 in 100k for healthy people under 50 you know you are paranoid. 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Russian roulette? When you compare a 1/6 chance of death vs a 1 in 100k for healthy people under 50 you know you are paranoid. 

Tell that to stressed out hospital workers. 

On 12/1/2021 at 10:10 AM, Sundancer said:

You want me to show you data on cases/hospitalizations vaccinated vs not? 

Try this

Or this

Or if those are too hard, go here

sorry have not had time to respond to this.

Seems to me every article presented there is dated pre November, most of them pre October. Granted i did not click every article, but i am guessing they were all using pre September numbers...before Delta really kicked in. PLease tell me if i am wrong in that assumption.

The number i do know for sure is that Erie county used a 43% of hospitalized patients were fully vaxed number  in the press release they put out to justify the mask mandates.  Thats a real world, up to date number. Do you think that is just an anomaly? 

Va seems to do a good job of tracking this..see here

https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/see-the-numbers/covid-19-in-virginia/covid-19-cases-by-vaccination-status/

So if i use that number of 4.6 times as effective at even contracting Covid, and then another factor of say 6X times as effective keeping the positive cases out of hospital, something aint adding up there. Unless we just accept the fact that WNY has massive obesity problems, and that is prolly more a factor than vaccine status on hospitalization....

This is where my vaccine hesitancy comes from. I think the  data is garbage,especially on the federal level..and  the message we get from our politicians and the Fauci's of the world directly contradict what they tall us about the vaccines. 

I could probably live with them calling it preventative therapeutics, just stop calling them vaccines.

Edited by plenzmd1

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Link I posted on another thread from Johns Hopkins on hospitalization numbers and rates for ICU and Inpatient care.  

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hospitalization-7-day-trend/inpatient-capacity

WNY is the place being hit hard right now even before all the Holiday effects compared to NYS

https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/daily-hospitalization-summary

Edited by ALF

10 minutes ago, ALF said:

WNY is the place being hit hard right now even before all the Holiday effects 

The Buffalo region is reporting a 7-day rolling average of 69.66 cases per 100K residents.  That translates to 785.72 total cases per day.  Elevated not approaching anything critical.  

I question if there is a capacity issue at hospitals as a result of being overwhelmed by hospitalized COVID cases (12% of NYS ICU beds are COVID patients) or if its a staffing problem resulting for the government and hosptial mandated policy of dismissing or firing un-vaccinated health care workers. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

17 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

As I stated several days ago, how about we look into what numbers of the protein would be an effective in stopping hospitalizations? It is fun to watch you catch up after a few dozen comments, the fact that we do not know what the number of the protein is does not mean it can not be found out. In order to determine how high the level of proteins need to be you would need to do a study. I would try to dumb it down further but to a troglodyte it would still be confusing.

It's hard to even have this conversation with you. (1) There is no accepted measure of what an "immune" antibody level means. So that's not a thing. (2) The level of antibodies wanes at different rates in different people so that waning is also not uniform. (3) Measuring antibody levels is a stupid way to determine how well you will fight off the disease. Antibody waning is expected and should happen. The body makes antibodies when needed--it doesn't keep them on hand for all time. (4) Stop trying to be the scientist that you're not.  

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

CC: Team Eradication 

Sounds like we're almost thru this!

The forever pandemic isn't a pandemic.

It's a police state. 

Was the flu shot part of the police state too? Grow up. Get vaccinated. Get on with your life.