It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

Dr. Anthony Fauci Says Hospitalizations Of Fully Vaccinated Rising

Dr. Anthony Fauci warned the public that there is a rise in COVID-19-related hospitalizations of fully vaccinated people but have not had their booster shots. Dr. Fauci announced on Nov. 17.

"What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted,” he said. “It’s a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means.”

https://www.newsonyx.com/dr-anthony-fauci-says-hospitalizations-of-fully-vaccinated-rising/

BIDEN: “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

— CNN town hall

Try finding a single clip of that anywhere.  Scrubbed.  

And just for fun....

With so many unknowns about omicron, when will we have answers?

The latest COVID-19 variant of concern, omicron, first reported to the World Health Organization from South Africa last week -- and now detected throughout the U.S. -- continues to worry many Americans with still much unknown about the virus.

Health authorities continue to urge calm as scientists across the globe search for answers.

"Right now, we're really in a state of knowledge acquisition," said Dan Barouch, director of the Center for Virology and Vaccine Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Massachusetts. "We really need to know more. We need to know how pathogenic it is. We need to know how transmissible it is and we need to know whether or not it evades antibody responses induced by the vaccines."

Experts caution that answers to those questions may not come for months.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/unknowns-omicron-answers/story?id=81498198

We always just "do" with no clue!

Perfectly normal!!

Year 3!!

Mask up!!!

Vaccines have been available for 1 year.  If you don't have one by now, you don't care about getting it.  

Yet here we are:

‘I dread Christmas. My husband won’t get jabbed’: The families split over Covid vaccines as they plan holiday gatherings

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/dec/04/i-dread-christmas-my-husband-wont-get-jabbed-the-families-split-over-covid-vaccines-as-they-plan-holiday-gatherings

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Vaccines have been available for 1 year.  If you don't have one by now, you don't care about getting it.  

Yet here we are:

‘I dread Christmas. My husband won’t get jabbed’: The families split over Covid vaccines as they plan holiday gatherings

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/dec/04/i-dread-christmas-my-husband-wont-get-jabbed-the-families-split-over-covid-vaccines-as-they-plan-holiday-gatherings

The biggest problem this country still has with covid has nothing to do with the unvaccinated...It has to do with the false premise “pro mandate” people still have- that the vaccinated do not spread covid, only the unvaccinated...

Once they realize this is not true and unscientific, 90% of their argument goes away...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yet here we are:

To anyone who at this point will not go visit a person based on vaccination status is a paranoid delusional. 

10 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

The biggest problem this country still has with covid has nothing to do with the unvaccinated...It has to do with the false premise “pro mandate” people still have- that the vaccinated do not spread covid, only the unvaccinated...

Once they realize this is not true and unscientific, 90% of their argument goes away...

A vaccinated person is a lot less likely to spread it though.  The biggest problem with this country when it comes to Covid is thinking anything but vaccines (mask mandates, lockdowns, etc.) can lead to less hospitalizations and deaths.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

A vaccinated person is a lot less likely to spread it though.  The biggest problem with this country when it comes to Covid is thinking anything but vaccines (mask mandates, lockdowns, etc.) can lead to less hospitalizations and deaths.

It's all about the money.  Big Pharma has a stranglehold on the government agencies that regulate it and on the US drug market.  A few treatments from the big players have been approved and dozens of others from small pharma's & biotech's have been stonewalled or rejected even in cases where efficacy and safety have been demonstrated in P3 trials.

Already available medications have been met with outright hostility and ridicule.  Most of it unsupported by facts and even in cases where success has been produced in other countries.  Countries with far fewer resources available that have yielded better results with significantly lower deaths both numerically and per capita.  HCL is roundly ridiculed and described as dangerous.  Yet HCL accounted for approximately 20.4% of US prescriptions filled in October 2021 for Inflammation.  Doctors prescribing a dangerous medication to their patients in great numbers where there are 20 to 25 alternative medications available for the application.  Seems contradictory,    

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Absolutely...you never hear the CDC or NIH or Fauci talking about vitamin D, or zinc, or monoclonal antibodies, etc...it’s so crazy to think about...and because of that, most people don’t know about them, or where and how to get them...it’s almost like they don’t really care about your health and safety....🤔

Anyway, my mother was unvaccinated, 75 years old, immune system destroyed by her fight with cancer last year...she’s overweight and has diabetes...she was a prime candidate for covid to take her life...

She had been taking the vitamins and I told her to go to the hospital and and ask for monoclonal antibodies when she first started showing symptoms... I am happy to report she is alive and well today, only having mild symptoms...👍

Crazy thing is, she said that had she not asked, she did not think they were going to give her the treatment, and she thanks me for telling her about it...But when she was getting ready to leave the hospital the doctor asked if she wanted the shot now...she answered, “why would I? I have the antibodies now”...🤣🤣🤣

Thats my mother- one bad ass B word! 😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Which is why the numbers are so high right now in the states with high vax rates. But seriously every study I see makes the transmission stopping power of the vax shorter. Unless you are advocating the never ending cycle of boosters then self care is the way to go, vitamins and social distancing and keeping yourself isolated when sick.

12 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have read several doctors have stated that being vaccinated is of little use against omnicron. If in a month that is still true will the pro vaccine mandate people admit that their plans would have done little good in 2022 and beyond.

This is absolutely not true. Any doc saying that, and I’m a doc, is spewing nonsense. We just don’t know the efficacy of the vaccine against Omicron at this point. We should fairly soon.

My gut tells me this virus will follow the same pattern as most - the mutations will become more easily spreadable but not as clinically symptomatic. This is actually good as the more people who get natural immunity without getting really sick, the faster we get to herd immunity. Not one person has died from Omicron yet that we know of. I’m sure someone will, but right now it doesn’t seem as deadly as Delta. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

This is absolutely not true. Any doc saying that, and I’m a doc, is spewing nonsense. We just don’t know the efficacy of the vaccine against Omicron at this point. We should fairly soon.

My gut tells me this virus will follow the same pattern as most - the mutations will become more easily spreadable but not as clinically symptomatic. This is actually good as the more people who get natural immunity without getting really sick, the faster we get to herd immunity. Not one person has died from Omicron yet that we know of. I’m sure someone will, but right now it doesn’t seem as deadly as Delta. 

It is not true that the omicron is currently being found in many more people vaccinated than unvaccinated? There is no evidence available at this time to indicate that the vaccine is doing much to stop the spread.  The concept of herd immunity is worthless with Covid since we hit it for adults at least 4 months ago in America between vaccines and those who were sick. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is not true that the omicron is currently being found in many more people vaccinated than unvaccinated? There is no evidence available at this time to indicate that the vaccine is doing much to stop the spread.  The concept of herd immunity is worthless with Covid since we hit it for adults at least 4 months ago in America between vaccines and those who were sick. 

Correct. You’re statement is not true. Please show me the data that shows Omicron is infecting more vaccinated people than unvaccinated.

We do not have the data yet to determine how much protection, if any, the vaccine gives towards Omicron. Fact.

Edited by RunTheBall

23 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

Correct. You’re statement is not true. Please show me the data that shows Omicron is infecting more vaccinated people than unvaccinated.

We do not have the data yet to determine how much protection, if any, the vaccine gives towards Omicron. Fact.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/12/04/more-than-half-of-uk-omicron-cases-are-the-double-vaxxed/amp/

Perhaps you can show me your data that disputes this? Or is your entire point that the data could still change? If you don't have any data to dispute me then I am correct for what is available. 

12 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's all about the money.  Big Pharma has a stranglehold on the government agencies that regulate it and on the US drug market.  A few treatments from the big players have been approved and dozens of others from small pharma's & biotech's have been stonewalled or rejected even in cases where efficacy and safety have been demonstrated in P3 trials.

Already available medications have been met with outright hostility and ridicule.  Most of it unsupported by facts and even in cases where success has been produced in other countries.  Countries with far fewer resources available that have yielded better results with significantly lower deaths both numerically and per capita.  HCL is roundly ridiculed and described as dangerous.  Yet HCL accounted for approximately 20.4% of US prescriptions filled in October 2021 for Inflammation.  Doctors prescribing a dangerous medication to their patients in great numbers where there are 20 to 25 alternative medications available for the application.  Seems contradictory,    

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Absolutely...you never hear the CDC or NIH or Fauci talking about vitamin D, or zinc, or monoclonal antibodies, etc...it’s so crazy to think about...and because of that, most people don’t know about them, or where and how to get them...it’s almost like they don’t really care about your health and safety....🤔

Anyway, my mother was unvaccinated, 75 years old, immune system destroyed by her fight with cancer last year...she’s overweight and has diabetes...she was a prime candidate for covid to take her life...

She had been taking the vitamins and I told her to go to the hospital and and ask for monoclonal antibodies when she first started showing symptoms... I am happy to report she is alive and well today, only having mild symptoms...👍

Crazy thing is, she said that had she not asked, she did not think they were going to give her the treatment, and she thanks me for telling her about it...But when she was getting ready to leave the hospital the doctor asked if she wanted the shot now...she answered, “why would I? I have the antibodies now”...🤣🤣🤣

Thats my mother- one bad ass B word! 😉

Oh yes.  The big bad pharma companies that progressives always whine about.  You should do or take anything that can help boost your immune system. 

The fear is talking about them would make people less likely to get the vaccine which has proven itself remarkably effective.  Even the Florida governor you guys worship said that over 95% of hospitalizations and deaths in the summer were among the unvaccinated.  Yes.  The vulnerable are going to have to take a half hour out of their day twice a year to get their booster shots to fight off the new mutations.  Not that dissimilar from the yearly flu shot.

• Eyeroll 1