It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

This is actual tyranny.  Not because of the shot.  But the "make life difficult" policies sure to follow.

These people are going straight to hell:

During a Dec. 8 interview with CNN's Kate Bolduan, White House COVID adviser Anthony Fauci, MD, said that he believes the official definition of "fully vaccinated" in the U.S. will eventually change to include booster shots, especially as a result of the Omicron variant. According to the infectious disease expert, "it's going to be a matter of when, not if" the additional shot will be required for vaccinated people to keep their fully vaccinated status.

To be clear, Fauci believes it's unlikely that the definition will be amended in the immediate future. "Right now, I don't see that changing tomorrow or next week," he said. "Whether or not it officially gets changed in the definition, I think that's going to be considered literally on a daily basis. That's always on the table."

https://bestlifeonline.com/news-fauci-vaccinated-boosters/

Why aren't the masks and mandates working up north, "doctor?"

They want to mandate this.  And are stunned that there is hesitancy.  Yet still want to force you to take it. 

Active dad, 41, dies 11 days after having Covid vaccine

...Dr Thomas said that the question of whether anything else could "contribute" to the immune system activating itself, before explaining that "as we are all acutely aware under the situation with Covid infection we have subsequently become aware of vaccine-associated changes within our blood clotting system."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1533602/AstraZeneca-covid-vaccine-dead-haemorrhage-Derriford-Hospital-Plymouth-1533602

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Someone tell our Governor.........

Colorado's Democratic governor: I'm not mandating masks. The COVID emergency is over.

a96af186-ddf7-409c-bca3-7c5bc139df1e-860

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/12/10/colorados-democratic-governor-im-not-mandating-masks-the-covid-emergency-is-over-n434682

Yup...been saying this for months...the pandemic is over...time to go back to normal life again...it’s getting a little comical now, with governors not wanting to give up their emergency powers...😂

Covid is already well on its way to becoming like the seasonal flu- and we have a ton of remedies...All we have to do now is just hope China and the NIH don’t juice up anymore viruses to to try and kill us all again...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Why a rough day, Tibs? What happened?

Super sick, hardly ate all day, just sat in my chair watching tv. Just really really tired. People laughed that I was going to get both on same day, but just wanted to get it over with. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Super sick, hardly ate all day, just sat in my chair watching tv. Just really really tired. People laughed that I was going to get both on same day, but just wanted to get it over with. 

Ahh, sux man...hope you feel better...👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I got my booster Thursday AND the shingles vax. Oh God yesterday was a rough day. Up cleaning the house today, so worst part is past 

Glad to hear that you got them, but the rule by most providers is that you don't give more than one vaccination in a day.

little wonder that you had it rough.

I know that I felt lousy , just from my booster.

I hope that you feel better soon.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I thought this was that you may have Covid.  Missed the part about the booster.   I've not heard of anyone getting sick like that from the booster.  That sucks.  We have our differences but feel better man! 

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Glad to hear that you got them, but the rule by most providers is that you don't give more than one vaccination in a day.

little wonder that you had it rough.

I know that I felt lousy , just from my booster.

I hope that you feel better soon.

My doctor recommended the shingles vax for me.  Then I told him I had shingles a few years ago.  He said then I really should get the vax.  Here was the conversation with my doctor several years ago when I had shingles.

Dr <looking at the back of my neck where the sores were:  Oh I'm sorry.........

Me:  What???

Dr:  You have shingles

Me:  Yeah that's what I thought

Dr:  I'll prescribe some Vicodin for the pain

Me:  Woohoo.....I mean crap! 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Hope you feel better as the day goes on.  Maybe watching the Bills game and a win tomorrow will provide some additional relief?  The majority of people I know that got the booster and have talked about it have said the adverse side effects were a lot worse than when they got the original two shot COVID vaccine.  It makes me wonder if a 4th would be worse and so on.  And at what point it might lay you up for a while?  Is there some accumulative effect equivalent to toxicity going on here?

When I got the two shots the first didn't cause anything but with the second I got a slight fever after about 24 hours and at the same time some "mental fog" which lasted about an hour.  I'm on the fence about the booster and with what I've heard about the Omicron being mild and apparently able to circumvent the vaccines I'm waiting for more info.  

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When I got the two shots the first didn't cause anything but with the second I got a slight fever after about 24 hours and at the same time some "mental fog" which lasted about an hour.  I'm on the fence about the booster and with what I've heard about the Omicron being mild and apparently able to circumvent the vaccines I'm waiting for more info.  

FWIW, I got the booster shot and only had a sore arm for about five hours.  Much better than the two symptoms I had after the first two Moderna shots (sore arm for about two days and a slight headache).