It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - from the guy who helped plan super spreader events both at the White House and across America...

idiots

55 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

I don't know what a super spreader is. Please define it. 

seems to be any event Trump had

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Initial actual data. still early but sorry Blitz if this messes up your scarefest. 

Oh ok so you can’t define it. Cool. Carry on. 

what dont you understand?  

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

I'm puzzled you're not aware of the term as you appear to be informed on the vaccines and COVID.  A super spreader is any event the global elite capitalists and their political and media whores along with the social justice crowd they bankroll deem to be way too many people is what they have decided through their wisdom and superior wealth and intelligence is an unsafe large gathering that will result in lots of COVID infections.  These events are typically defined as conservative protests or gatherings along with any traditional American event.  Thanksgiving gatherings are potential spreader events while BLM protests are not.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Initial actual data. still early but sorry Blitz if this messes up your scarefest. 

What planet are you from?  How do you not understand.....anything

You think I'm posting about the Xi variant because I'm scared or because I'm in some "told you so" about the vaccines not being effective moment?  Are you that dense?  

I couldn't give 2 bleeps about whether or not this *variant* is less severe (biology says it shouldn't be) or that the vaccines work on it (lol) just as effectively. 

I.  Don't.  Care.  This ended for me in April of 2020.  They won't let it.  That's the plan.  

Why are you still in masks?   Why are there still protocols and mandates?

Why wasn't the mask mandate in Erie County implemented 2 months ago when cases were spiking and everyone knew what was happening?

Because this isn't about public health. 

This is about control and making Karen feel safe at Target when she sees all these case spikes on her low info news source of choice.   

Dupes.  All of you.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You think I'm posting about the Xi variant because I'm scared or because I'm in some "told you so" about the vaccines not being effective moment?  Are you that dense?  

I couldn't give 2 bleeps about whether or not this *variant* is less severe (biology says it shouldn't be) or that the vaccines work on it (lol) just as effectively. 

I.  Don't.  Care.  This ended for me in April of 2020.  They won't let it.  That's the plan.  

Why wasn't the mask mandate in Erie County implemented 2 months ago when cases were spiking and everyone knew what was happening?

This is about control and making Karen feel safe at Target when she sees all these case spikes on her low info news source of choice.   

Dupes.  All of you.  

You're a hype master  

download.jpg.122251937dca2a2f285d9e183c017f0c.jpg

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Dupes.  All of you.  

I agree 100% with the bold print...I no longer care to follow the fake narratives that Big Pharma and the Authoritarian government is pushing...Pandemic is over as far as I’m concerned...swipe left...😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree 100% with the bold print...I no longer care to follow the fake narratives that Big Pharma and the Authoritarian government is pushing...Pandemic is over as far as I’m concerned...swipe left...😉

And why is the Biden administration starting to impose international travel restrictions,about 8 countries, but leaving the southern border open?  Seems a bit of a contradiction even for this maliciously subversive group of bumblers.  I'm sure Peppermint Patty will rationalize it for us at the next WH PC.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Sundancer said:

You think the antibody test is important to determine "who is the most at risk." Why do you think an antibody test would help that and also play some gatekeeper role for giving a vaccine? 

I can't believe I have to explain to an adult that if you have a large amount of antibodies to a virus that you don't need the vaccine. If you have the antibodies then you don't get ill from the virus. But what kind of loser has to go to one quote from 4 months ago when I have literally 100's since when I admitted a week after that I needed to be more specific with my quote. You have lost every argument since which is why you keep going there.

7 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Within 8 posts you three times asked someone to explain to you simple concepts- this being the easiest. You seem to like the idea of being the fool who has stats but no understanding of what they mean. 

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I can't believe I have to explain to an adult that if you have a large amount of antibodies to a virus that you don't need the vaccine. If you have the antibodies then you don't get ill from the virus.

What level of antibodies--assuming you took one of the tests that measures antibody level--would show that you don't need the vaccine? Surely since this is your hypothesis, you know the number. And as a follow-up, at what rate does that level wane, because clearly you would not want to rely on that test forever? 

But what kind of loser has to go to one quote from 4 months ago when I have literally 100's since when I admitted a week after that I needed to be more specific with my quote.

It is to laugh.

Within 8 posts you three times asked someone to explain to you simple concepts- this being the easiest. You seem to like the idea of being the fool who has stats but no understanding of what they mean. 

OK, define a super spreader event. Beach said he attended one. His definition of any event where people gather to support Trump is actually pretty good. My definition is any event that annoys mask-wearing leftists. But you seem to have the "simple concept" locked up. What is the scientific definition for this "simple concept?" 

15 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm puzzled you're not aware of the term as you appear to be informed on the vaccines and COVID.  A super spreader is any event the global elite capitalists and their political and media whores along with the social justice crowd they bankroll deem to be way too many people is what they have decided through their wisdom and superior wealth and intelligence is an unsafe large gathering that will result in lots of COVID infections.  These events are typically defined as conservative protests or gatherings along with any traditional American event.  Thanksgiving gatherings are potential spreader events while BLM protests are not.  

Closer to my definition--agreed. But I doubt this is what our resident immunologist Buffalo Timmy has in mind. 

21 hours ago, Sundancer said:

No idea what that means. The vaccine works and we're figuring out for how long and what it's particularly good at. It's called "science." 

What you're doing is plucking a number here and there to support some pre-conceived notion you keep bringing to the table. 

Why haven't you compared hospitalizations now vs 2020 in the US? I keep asking and you keep not doing it. For fun, I'll do the work for you: 88K vs 46K. Call it half. Deaths 1800 vs 1000 (I'm being forgiving because the 7d average is actually under 1000). Call it half. Despite a mutations that is twice as contagious. 

Hospitalizations are still largely unvaccinated people and at-risk who are seeing vax effectiveness wane, especially when you account for % of pop vaccinated. 

But VACCINES DON'T WORK according to you. Keep spreading your idiot disease. I hope the older and at risk people in your life get the vaccination and I hope that you get it too. 

Dr. Trump could fix it even now but the Biden admin won't let him help. He has ideas. The best ideas. Drink bleach, take hydrochloroquine, and eat a light bulb. 

I would be overjoyed if the vaccines worked as they were advertised. We were fed 91 and 96 % efficacy against contracting Covid, that even if you were in the small group that did get Covid you would not spread. It is clear based on case counts that is not the case. We were told the vaccines provided sterilizing immunity, they do not. 

I am happy they appear to provide a modicum of therapeutic value within a few months of the jab. 

having said that, we are now going into year 3 of Covid worldwide. I would submit a couple of points. 

1) most , not all, virus mutate over time to become more transmissible and less deadly to their hosts. 

2) it’s 2021, medical information and research is crazy good and shared across the world in real time. The medical community is continually learning how better treat symptomatic and severe cases. 

3) we have therapeutics like the dexy steroid and mono clonal antibodies that impact fatality rates

4)  new therapeutics should be approved shortly. 

5). All of those can explain the drop in fatalities attributed to Covid. 

The absolute belief that the vaccine works and is our only way “out” of the Covid phase of our history seems to me misplaced. Skepticism and investigations   should be through the roof right now. Maybe the numbers decreased in the spring cause it was the spring, and not cause of anything the vaccine did. When the pills arrive and Covid becomes less fatal, it will also be credited to the vaccine. 

Annnd I dunno , why did Spanish Flu and H1N1 die out after at latest 3rd wave  with no vax, but here we are with a vaccine and about to enter out 4th? Is the vaccine having some sort of crazy effect  on that? Is the fact that you can still contract the virus  allowing for the virus to act differently? I don’t know, but I think the question sure as hell should be asked and investigated. 

Call me nuts and I am picking off easy targets , but when NYS is declaring a new State of Emergency amid 80% vax rates and the cult of vaccines keeps saying vax is only way out I just see insanity. 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I would be overjoyed if the vaccines worked as they were advertised. We were fed 91 and 96 % efficacy against contracting Covid, that even if you were in the small group that did get Covid you would not spread. It is clear based on case counts that is not the case. We were told the vaccines provided sterilizing immunity, they do not. 

I am happy they appear to provide a modicum of therapeutic value within a few months of the jab. 

having said that, we are now going into year 3 of Covid worldwide. I would submit a couple of points. 

1) most , not all, virus mutate over time to become more transmissible and less deadly to their hosts. 

2) it’s 2021, medical information and research is crazy good and shared across the world in real time. The medical community is continually learning how better treat symptomatic and severe cases. 

3) we have therapeutics like the dexy steroid and mono clonal antibodies that impact fatality rates

4)  new therapeutics should be approved shortly. 

5). All of those can explain the drop in fatalities attributed to Covid. 

The absolute belief that the vaccine works and is our only way “out” of the Covid phase of our history seems to me misplaced. Skepticism and investigations   should be through the roof right now. Maybe the numbers decreased in the spring cause it was the spring, and not cause of anything the vaccine did. When the pills arrive and Covid becomes less fatal, it will also be credited to the vaccine. 

Annnd I dunno , why did Spanish Flu and H1N1 die out after at latest 3rd wave  with no vax, but here we are with a vaccine and about to enter out 4th? Is the vaccine having some sort of crazy effect  on that? Is the fact that you can still contract the virus  allowing for the virus to act differently? I don’t know, but I think the question sure as hell should be asked and investigated. 

Call me nuts and I am picking off easy targets , but when NYS is declaring a new State of Emergency amid 80% vax rates and the cult of vaccines keeps saying vax is only way out I just see insanity. 

That’s a straw man post to which no one here is taking the other side on most issues and quite a comedown from your vaccines don’t work post earlier this week. 

For the record, #1 has not yet been shown with this virus, #2 and #3 are the same, and #4 is pure speculation still. 

And the Spanish Flu H1N1 didn’t die out. Stop saying dumb things. 

Edited by Sundancer

26 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

That’s a straw man post to which no one here is taking the other side on most issues and quite a comedown from your vaccines don’t work post earlier this week. 

For the record, #1 has not yet been shown with this virus, #2 and #3 are the same, and #4 is pure speculation still. 

And the Spanish Flu H1N1 didn’t die out. Stop saying dumb things. 

I have been very vocal  vaccines do not work as advertised , and they are not even close. They do not provide sterilized immunity or prevent transmission of the virus. If you want to argue that, please do. Hense they are not a vaccine. 

And You think people are being treated the same today as they were a year ago? You think the anti body treatments were being administered last year in significant numbers? 

and okay, you think new therapeutics getting approved is pure speculation, I think it’s it’s an absolute certainly for both Merck and Pfizer. Bet ya $50 to your favorite charity. 

and if you think Spanish Flu did not die out you just debating words. It became endemic and we still dealing with it today, but it certainly did not continue to drop hundreds of thousands as it did in its peak.. hense it freaking died out. 

Ya see, I was all in the vaccines and am willing to acknowledge with new evidence they do not work as a vaccine, so they don’t work. 

you refuse to look at evidence and acknowledge anything that goes against your preconceived notion these vaccines work as a vaccine. They don’t, and evidence of the numbers and actions of those is power confirm it. 

Again, why the state of emergency in NYS if the vaccines work ? 

Edited by plenzmd1

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I have been very vocal  vaccines do not work as advertised , and they are not even close. They do not provide sterilized immunity or prevent transmission of the virus. If you want to argue that, please do. Hense they are not a vaccine. 

And You think people are being treated the same today as they were a year ago? You think the anti body treatments were being administered last year in significant numbers? 

and okay, you think new therapeutics getting approved is pure speculation, I think it’s it’s an absolute certainly for both Merck and Pfizer. Bet ya $50 to your favorite charity. 

and if you think Spanish Flu did not die out you just debating words. It became endemic and we still dealing with it today, but it certainly did not continue to drop hundreds of thousands as it did in its peak.. hense it freaking died out. 

Ya see, I was all in the vaccines and am willing to acknowledge with new evidence they do not work as a vaccine, so they don’t work. 

you refuse to look at evidence and acknowledge anything that goes against your preconceived notion these vaccines work as a vaccine. They don’t, and evidence of the numbers and actions of those is power confirm it. 

Again, why the state of emergency in NYS if the vaccines work ? 

OK so the vaccines don’t work according to your definition. Spanish Flu didn’t die out also due to your definition. Gotcha. I didn’t realize you were a medical lexicographer! 

The vaccines prevent death and hospitalization. That’s pretty great. Sterilizing immunity seems to be strong for a time then wanes. Boosters and wider spacing between shots seems to give even more protection vs positive tests. Is it 100%. Nope. Is it the best tool we currently have. Yup. 

NYS being in a state of emergency is stupid and a political question not a scientific one. Hospitalizations in NY (darker red means worse). 

image.png

Edited by Sundancer