It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Zero covid isn't possible.  It's here to stay like the viruses that cause the common cold and the flue.  A combination of natural immunity and annual vaccines will help reduce cases and deaths over time.  Society is going to have to learn to live with it though.  Annual or semi annual vaccines should be highly encouraged for everyone (including children) and especially the most vulnerable.  I'm apathetic to mask mandates but I guess it's fine when you see a drastic increase in cases.  No shutdowns.

I'm against forced mandates though because the virus simply isn't deadly enough among the non vulnerable to justify it.  Vaccines should be optional for everyone and up to the parents to decide for their children.  Pitting the vaccinated against the unvaccinated is unnecessary.

Why are you currently for children vaccines when we know they have minimal, literally less than .001% chance, of dangerous infections for a healthy child? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Screenshot_20211125-173331_One UI Home.jpg

People freaking out are idiots. 

People laughing at it (you) are idiots. Of course, you’re the guy who laughed at a child dying and spread a conspiracy about it so you’re generally just a garbage human. 

How about we keep studying it and see what we learn? Unlike the others, this variant appears initially to be worthy of more attention. 

Edited by Sundancer

13 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

People laughing at it (you) are idiots. Of course, you’re the guy who laughed at a child dying and spread a conspiracy about it so you’re generally just a garbage human. 

How about we keep studying it and see what we learn? Unlike the others, this variant appears initially to be worthy of more attention. 

The US financial markets are taking the news poorly this morning with the futures down across the board.  Dow, S&P, NASDAQ, Oil, US dollar down with gold prices higher.  Concern is more lockdowns & restrictions with potential for more stimulus payments if it gets serious.  Some of the volatility may be typical thin trading volumes Friday after Thanksgiving. 

One bright spot is investor enthusiasm for COVID vaccine makers Pfizer and Moderna and a few other conducting P3 trials with some minor interest in a few treatment plays.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The US financial markets are taking the news poorly this morning with the futures down across the board.  Dow, S&P, NASDAQ, Oil, US dollar down with gold prices higher.  Concern is more lockdowns & restrictions with potential for more stimulus payments if it gets serious.  Some of the volatility may be typical thin trading volumes Friday after Thanksgiving. 

One bright spot is investor enthusiasm for COVID vaccine makers Pfizer and Moderna and a few other conducting P3 trials with some minor interest in a few treatment plays.

It's a reaction based on not much evidence yet, which is fine. Wall Street blows around on fear. There is some early indication of it being more contagious but that's VERY early and a limited data set. Vaccine resistance and severity are not yet known at all. 

I'm more worried about shutdowns in general, not in response to this just yet. A bunch of countries and municipalities going in for more lockdowns unnecessarily even before this. Total lunacy. 

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

People laughing at it (you) are idiots. 

We aren't laughing at the mutation (lol yea I am) we're laughing at the predictability of all this as we've told you it never ends.  

Please share more "but the vaccines are super effective" crap.

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Yep.  Never ends.  Like we told you.  And it's not because of the virus.  It's because of people like you.

Xiden thanks you for your fear, inner communist, or whatever warped worldview it is you have for making this global takeover possible.  

YEAR 3!  But we were crazy for suggesting that this never ends, it was manufactured, and you'll be in masks for life.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We aren't laughing at the mutation (lol yea I am) we're laughing at the predictability of all this as we've told you it never ends.  

Please share more "but the vaccines are super effective" crap.

Yep.  Never ends.  Like we told you.  And it's not because of the virus.  It's because of people like you.

Xiden thanks you for your fear, inner communist, or whatever warped worldview it is you have for making this global takeover possible.  

YEAR 3!  But we were crazy for suggesting that this never ends, it was manufactured, and you'll be in masks for life.  

Go laugh at a girl dying again garbage. 

• Vomit 1

Erie County’s mask mandate gets some push back from the Town of Marilla

The Town of Marilla town supervisor is standing firm against a new mask mandate announced by the Erie County executive this week. The mandate was was in response to rising covid rates.

Supervisor Earl Gingerich Jr. says the town government does not plan on complying with the county’s mask mandate. The town plans to file an official complaint against the county.

“Will not comply, or enforce, or participate in this mask mandate. We will defend our businesses’ and our resident’s right to make their own decisions of what’s best for themselves,” said Gingerich. “We’ll tell the county. We urge them not to enter our town to intimidate or harass our businesses or residents. The town of Marilla will use all of its resources to fight back and defend that right.”

https://www.wivb.com/news/erie-countys-mask-mandate-gets-some-push-back-from-the-town-of-marilla/

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Erie County’s mask mandate gets some push back from the Town of Marilla

The Town of Marilla town supervisor is standing firm against a new mask mandate announced by the Erie County executive this week. The mandate was was in response to rising covid rates.

Supervisor Earl Gingerich Jr. says the town government does not plan on complying with the county’s mask mandate. The town plans to file an official complaint against the county.

“Will not comply, or enforce, or participate in this mask mandate. We will defend our businesses’ and our resident’s right to make their own decisions of what’s best for themselves,” said Gingerich. “We’ll tell the county. We urge them not to enter our town to intimidate or harass our businesses or residents. The town of Marilla will use all of its resources to fight back and defend that right.”

https://www.wivb.com/news/erie-countys-mask-mandate-gets-some-push-back-from-the-town-of-marilla/

The town of where?

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

It's a reaction based on not much evidence yet, which is fine. Wall Street blows around on fear. There is some early indication of it being more contagious but that's VERY early and a limited data set. Vaccine resistance and severity are not yet known at all. 

I'm more worried about shutdowns in general, not in response to this just yet. A bunch of countries and municipalities going in for more lockdowns unnecessarily even before this. Total lunacy. 

It's a typical shoot first ask questions later response.  But like you said little to no quantifiable information available on how contagious or deadly the variant might be.   

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's a typical shoot first ask questions later response.  But like you said little to no quantifiable information available on how contagious or deadly the variant might be.   

Ummm... and that's not your MO?  Still waiting for you address all the questions about "corrupt" Biden...

• Vomit 1

34 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Go laugh at a girl dying again garbage. 

Ahhh the truth hurt that you've been wrong about everything?  

So sorry you've supported the end of Western Civilization.  Like a true low info coward.   A good little Commie.  Useful idiot as they say.  

Please post more super awesome vaccine data as you walk around Erie County in a mask going into year 3.   

• Haha (+1) 1

Then why we reacting like full fledged communists where is the national address by Xiden to calm Americans to say "We're winning and this is over just get the vaccine to protect yourself AND here is the exit strategy to getting you and your kids out of masks" oh wait that's because that's not the plan silly me what was I thinking that would be logical and leadership.

He should just scold Americans and say his patience has run out like every normal liberty loving leader of the free world has done.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why are you currently for children vaccines when we know they have minimal, literally less than .001% chance, of dangerous infections for a healthy child? 

Just the fact that they can spread it to the much more vulnerable.  I'm not for mandating it for kids.  It should be up to their parents.  I'd have no problem letting my kids get it just like I had no problem for all the other FDA approved vaccines my kids received at a young age.  

• Vomit 1

My 23 year old nephew, who’s fully vaccinated and has lived with his entire locked down family throughout the entirety of the pandemic (and I mean fully locked down), got a positive test day before yesterday. Either they were looking for a convenient excuse to escape thanksgiving with the rest of the family, again this year, or he got it at the daycare center he recently ventured out to volunteer at a few days a week. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Idiots...

Imagine being this freaking stupid.  It's near impossible but leftists commies have done it.  

So cases plummeted in Florida because of masks, right?  

Dupes.  Total dupes.  Be grateful our freedom loving side doesn't give a rats **s about cases! we understand it's not the "fault" of humans for biology.  

So don't get defensive Bill.  We're not going to blame Ds for the winter surge in the North that you and your moronic elected officials will use to justify lockdownz.