It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Or maybe, just maybe, the vax don’t work as advertised. 

No idea what that means. The vaccine works and we're figuring out for how long and what it's particularly good at. It's called "science." 

What you're doing is plucking a number here and there to support some pre-conceived notion you keep bringing to the table. 

Why haven't you compared hospitalizations now vs 2020 in the US? I keep asking and you keep not doing it. For fun, I'll do the work for you: 88K vs 46K. Call it half. Deaths 1800 vs 1000 (I'm being forgiving because the 7d average is actually under 1000). Call it half. Despite a mutations that is twice as contagious. 

Hospitalizations are still largely unvaccinated people and at-risk who are seeing vax effectiveness wane, especially when you account for % of pop vaccinated. 

But VACCINES DON'T WORK according to you. Keep spreading your idiot disease. I hope the older and at risk people in your life get the vaccination and I hope that you get it too. 

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - from the guy who helped plan super spreader events both at the White House and across America...

idiots

Dr. Trump could fix it even now but the Biden admin won't let him help. He has ideas. The best ideas. Drink bleach, take hydrochloroquine, and eat a light bulb. 

Edited by Sundancer
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - from the guy who helped plan super spreader events both at the White House and across America...

idiots

i went to 2 super spreaders, unmasked of course.  but i didnt get it, someone please explain!

Went out yesterday with a friend who is about 40 and in good shape who had blood work done last week and found out he has a high level of antibodies despite not having been vaccinated or knowingly had Covid. I am wondering why we are not doing more blood tests before giving the shots? It would seem with proper tracking we can start to determine with even more accuracy who is the most at risk with this data.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Went out yesterday with a friend who is about 40 and in good shape who had blood work done last week and found out he has a high level of antibodies despite not having been vaccinated or knowingly had Covid. I am wondering why we are not doing more blood tests before giving the shots? It would seem with proper tracking we can start to determine with even more accuracy who is the most at risk with this data.

I'd have thought we'd have tons of covid tests available. The feds promised half a billion a month of the famous saliva test press conference. But, well, the feds have promised a lot. 

Still the FDA's movement on all testing has been glacial and embarrassing. On antibody tests, the accuracy of these is mixed and further complicated because vaccines will show up as positive too. There's some science for you to look at regarding antibody test accuracy but as an experienced immunologist based on your past posts, you won't have trouble interpreting it

8 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

I'd have thought we'd have tons of covid tests available. The feds promised half a billion a month of the famous saliva test press conference. But, well, the feds have promised a lot. 

Still the FDA's movement on all testing has been glacial and embarrassing. On antibody tests, the accuracy of these is mixed and further complicated because vaccines will show up as positive too. There's some science for you to look at regarding antibody test accuracy but as an experienced immunologist based on your past posts, you won't have trouble interpreting it

You keep acting like I was not overall correct and you have not had to keep adjusting your argument. Also I am missing where the data I you linked shows that the test is inaccurate, it compares some tests but it shows the combined data looks good unless there is data not presented there.

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

You mean the virus isn't 100% contagious? No way. 

i forgot to mention my 2 unvaxxed, unmasked friends didnt get covid either.  so thats 3 of us at 2 "super spreaders", unmasked, unvaxxed.  its almost like the media misled us.  so what is the line where we can trust the info and where we cant?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You keep acting like I was not overall correct and you have not had to keep adjusting your argument.

You were incorrect. Still are. "The vaccine doesn't work for most people after six months" is actually not accurate. And based on the fact taht you had no evidence when you made it, it's even less so. Choose your words. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Also I am missing where the data I you linked shows that the test is inaccurate, it compares some tests but it shows the combined data looks good unless there is data not presented there.

You think the antibody test is important to determine "who is the most at risk." Why do you think an antibody test would help that and also play some gatekeeper role for giving a vaccine? 

5 minutes ago, Beach said:

i forgot to mention my 2 unvaxxed, unmasked friends didnt get covid either.  so thats 3 of us at 2 "super spreaders", unmasked, unvaxxed.  its almost like the media misled us.  so what is the line where we can trust the info and where we cant?

Your anecdote proves there's no pandemic! 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

How many people died this year under Biden's watch Bill?  

What President said if you get vaccinated you won't get Covid?  

What President said take off the masks?  Then bow to the CCP/NEA

Did you get your booster yet?

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did you get your booster yet?

I'll wait till it's configured for the Xi variant.  

Which is never 

Omicron Covid-19 variant could already be in U.S., Fauci says

"We have not detected it yet, but when you have a virus that is showing this degree of transmissibility," it will "go essentially all over,” Biden's chief medical advisor said.

Fauci, who also serves as Biden's chief medical advisor, doubled down on how it is "absolutely essential that unvaccinated people get vaccinated and that vaccinated people get boosters" and wear masks during indoor congregations.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/omicron-covid-19-variant-could-already-be-u-s-fauci-n1284819

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Sad 1