Trump Cultists Issue 7 Point Plan to Get Trump Back in the White House "In Days, Not Years"

10 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Wow.  I always thought your HCQ beliefs were delusional.  Now I realize that it must have been a troll job all along.  Well played, Doc McStuffins. 

And now I realize you're just...dumb.  And also a masochist.

Edited by Doc

20 minutes ago, Governor said:

This was officially put into the GOP platform.

Yeah it’d be way more civilized to get back to power the old fashioned way by calling the current President a foreign asset and then relentlessly impeaching him! Come on GOP get with the program!

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can Trump be elected speaker of the house if he isn’t in the House? 

The OP is a poor attempt at trolling. The fact so many leftist believe this is real makes you understand why they are so easily manipulated. 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The OP is a poor attempt at trolling. The fact so many leftist believe this is real makes you understand why they are so easily manipulated. 

This is crazy Trump we are talk No about. You really think that POS will pass up a free opportunity at a title? 

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hi guess not. Trump could demand of a Republican house that he be made speaker. What else could the cult members do but make him speaker? 

"The office was established in 1789 by Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution. ... The Constitution does not require the speaker to be an incumbent member of the House of Representatives, although every speaker thus far has been."

The democrats better win the House and Senate in 22 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ALF said:

"The office was established in 1789 by Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution. ... The Constitution does not require the speaker to be an incumbent member of the House of Representatives, although every speaker thus far has been."

The democrats better win the House and Senate in 22 

Yes, but it would be funny to see Trump push McCarthy aside and become Speaker. He would just cause further damage to the GOP, and the country. Republicans will probably win the House back. 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, but it would be funny to see Trump push McCarthy aside and become Speaker. He would just cause further damage to the GOP, and the country. Republicans will probably win the House back. 

Giving up already? Smart move. Being a part of a very small minority has finally sunk in that 95% of both parties but into your perverted crap you push. 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Hi guess not. Trump could demand of a Republican house that he be made speaker. What else could the cult members do but make him speaker? 

That’s just one big flaw in the seven point plan.  Trump could be speaker, but to restore him to the presidency would require the Republican speaker to resign and forego the presidency. 

5 hours ago, Doc said:

And now I realize you're just...dumb.  And also a masochist.

Sweet comeback, McStuffins.  Jonesing for some HCQ this morning? 

43 minutes ago, 716er said:

Not until B-Man has posted dozens of articles articulating the 7 point plan

Interesting take, 

I did post a link that shows your whole thread is excrement.

One guy passed out notecards on this, it is Not a Conservative position,

but you just got down on your knees and swallowed it anyway.

I especially like how the thread has now switched to the discussion wether it is legal or not................even when it's not true.

Hilarious.

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That’s just one big flaw in the seven point plan.  Trump could be speaker, but to restore him to the presidency would require the Republican speaker to resign and forego the presidency. 

Sweet comeback, McStuffins.  Jonesing for some HCQ this morning? 

98% approval rating coming out of CPAC.  This is a reality, unfortunately.