Trump Cultists Issue 7 Point Plan to Get Trump Back in the White House "In Days, Not Years"

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Clearly this was faked ...leftards are beyond desperate...they truly believe they can make up

anything and it will stick. FAKE worse than a Nigerian scam

Show us the proof the 7 point plan is fake

21 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Handing this out to leftists got it distributed far more than they could have hoped to achieve on their own.

Reminds me of a story I was just telling my wife about yesterday.  Years ago when I was a Chef at the Hilton in Long Beach I was walking in the employee entrance.  There was a guy standing at the entrance handing out Union propaganda.  I looked at one and asked in a hushed tone looking around to make sure no one could hear us.  "Do you want me to hand this out inside??"   He lit up like a Christmas tree "oh YES!!  That would be GREAT!!"  He gives me all his pamphlets.  I walk in the door and promptly throw them all in the trash. There is a sucker born every day.  

2 hours ago, 716er said:

That's some high quality propaganda right there.  Want me to hand them out at the next Trump Rally for you?  

sry I was going by patriots4trump2020.com's definition of a website 

https://patriots4trump2020.com/2021/07/the-plan-to-reinstate-donald-trump/

The plan hinges upon Republicans regaining control of the House, which they plan to do by pulling back the curtain on “the horror show” of the Democrat Party, causing groups such as the Black Caucus to “flip” sides.

The card links to a website that elaborates on the strategy to reinstate Trump and claims to have proof connecting the Democrat party to satanic sacrifices.

Funny that the PDF references every right-wing-kook conspiracy posted here.

Ya know what I thought when Trump was in office almost every single day? 

"Good God what's this #ucktard going to do or say to damage this Country and can we make it through to the election" (which luckily bounced his a$$ out of office by the will of the American people)

Now I don't have to spend my days focused on how much our President is destroying our Country... which is one of the reasons I don't mosy on over here much.

But when I do, some of you make me laugh. Are people really calling this some kind of joke or troll job? Sounds similar to years ago when someone started a thread (thread is buried... I'm sure someone could find it) that posed the question of whether Trump would concede if he lost the election... a lot of the responses had the same tone of disbelief at posited question.

These same posters turned a complete 180 as we ended last year and became proponents of The Big Lie. Many of these posters are now gone, but I just checked their website for the first time in months... they've encrypted/hidden their politics page and they're taking donations on the main website 😆 so maybe you should head on over there... I'm sure some of these donations are going to the 7 point plan that isn't happening since we all know they're just 4chan under the guise of a Bills Website 

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

"Good God what's this #ucktard going to do or say to damage this Country and can we make it through to the election" (which luckily bounced his a$$ out of office by the will of the American people)

Now I don't have to spend my days focused on how much our President is destroying our Country... which is one of the reasons I don't mosy on over here much.

But when I do, some of you make me laugh. Are people really calling this some kind of joke or troll job? Sounds similar to years ago when someone started a thread (thread is buried... I'm sure someone could find it) that posed the question of whether Trump would concede if he lost the election... a lot of the responses had the same tone of disbelief at posited question.

These same posters turned a complete 180 as we ended last year and became proponents of The Big Lie. Many of these posters are now gone, but I just checked their website for the first time in months... they've encrypted/hidden their politics page and they're taking donations on the main website 😆 so maybe you should head on over there... I'm sure some of these donations are going to the 7 point plan that isn't happening since we all know they're just 4chan under the guise of a Bills Website 

giphy.gif

You’re still a clown

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

Good use of the word ‘mosy’ ….everything else you said…not so much.

• Eyeroll 1

Donald Trump, the speaker of the house! 

Biden would win so easily then. Trump would say he lost the house and presidency (cause he would try and win both in 2024) because he was cheated 😂 and his supporters would believe that crap 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden would win so easily then. Trump would say he lost the house and presidency (cause he would try and win both in 2024) because he was cheated 😂 and his supporters would believe that crap 

Ok 😒

What day in August does Donald come back? How does that work?

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He can’t actually do that job. Not in his skill set at all. There aren’t many jobs he can do.

39 minutes ago, Governor said:

He can’t actually do that job. Not in his skill set at all. There aren’t many jobs he can do.

Like he cares! He’ll be a disaster but he will have a spot light on him. All those House ding bat cultists doing his bidding. He will impeach Biden again and again. 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Like he cares! He’ll be a disaster but he will have a spot light on him. All those House ding bat cultists doing his bidding. He will impeach Biden again and again. 

You’re talking to yourself again Sybil 

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Like being President, couldn't do that either.

Soon he'll be gnawing at the straps of his straitjacket.