Trump Cultists Issue 7 Point Plan to Get Trump Back in the White House "In Days, Not Years"

13 hours ago, 716er said:

sry I was going by patriots4trump2020.com's definition of a website 

https://patriots4trump2020.com/2021/07/the-plan-to-reinstate-donald-trump/

The plan hinges upon Republicans regaining control of the House, which they plan to do by pulling back the curtain on “the horror show” of the Democrat Party, causing groups such as the Black Caucus to “flip” sides.

The card links to a website that elaborates on the strategy to reinstate Trump and claims to have proof connecting the Democrat party to satanic sacrifices.

Funny that the PDF references every right-wing-kook conspiracy posted here.

It still means nothing.  Anyone can create a website.

troll job indeed. Trump supporters have learned from their leader well. He was adept at it you have to give the donald that.  And that such a piece of propaganda exists surprises me zero. Its time to rise above it. So much tit for tat in politics I find it waaaay too high anxiety an interest watching the sides war on. Exercise in futility if you ask me.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Yes, but only PPP leftists can decide which sites are legitimate.

Believe me, I know.

😆

SUP B-Man you're still pounding the PPP pavement eh? I dont comment on everything I read but I have found some of your links very profitable it can't always be alll right one way or the other either side. Shalom.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1