The S--t-poster game

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

@Tenhigh convinced me that this place can be amazing. Have it at kids. No more s--ting in the punch bowl starting now! 

MPPPGA! 

I think it could be a lot better If we all tried to actually discuss stuff vs. shltting on everything we don't agree with, don't you?

Edited by Tenhigh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, John Adams said:

With this post, you are on the board with your first tripleturd!

Welcome s--tposter! 

image.png.dd4c8d5220eec760d653cd31e318fe24.png

You are marxist trash, like a good marxist you want to destroy this forum.

Don't like it here? Piss off.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Albwan said:

You are marxist trash, like a good marxist you want to destroy this forum.

Don't like it here? Piss off.

You do not get points for lying about other posters in this game. Your attempt for more points with this post is thus denied.  

I may be trash but I'm capitalist through and through trash. 

On 11/11/2021 at 11:11 AM, John Adams said:

You do not get points for lying about other posters in this game. Your attempt for more points with this post is thus denied.  

I may be trash but I'm capitalist through and through trash. 

Maybe the only truthful thing you've ever posted.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/16/2021 at 8:20 AM, John Adams said:

Strong work Irv. You sir, are a sh-tposter!

image.thumb.png.71ed81d19b323417ed9188dcb6a22ac2.png

You add nothing to this forum.  Not a single original thought.  Boring.  What a mess.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Guys who are proud of a "signature PPP line" = sh-t-tastic! 

That's you buddy. This sh-t's for you. 

What a mess.  See my earlier post.  You again, have proven you bring nothing to the table.  Go back to sleep.  

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

What a mess.  See my earlier post.  You again, have proven you bring nothing to the table.  Go back to sleep.  

Proof? By making this sh-tpile higher by one post, you have contributed to the greatest thread at PPP. Your sh-tty post contributes to my masterpiece!  

image.png.c6da96266dbd49fd294020c3067e5d1e.png

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

The B stands for bowel.

Sh-t-tastic work buddy! 13 out of 17 thread streak (at least!) you cranked out today. Save some strength in your wrist from all the action you gotta give yourself later because we all know no lady likes an unemployed man. 

image.thumb.png.effb0225f308469e68ccc973091b84ec.png

image.thumb.png.de26afeb2d678e7d2c84da5fb7597b64.png

Edited by John Adams

• 3 weeks later...

In honor of his return (his new name copies the greatest conspiracy poster in PPP history back when he returned from exile, “Ghost of Dwight Drane,” perhaps an homage to a conspiracy brother), the Sh-tCademy recognizes this poster for a lifetime achievement of Shi—y posting, Deranged Rhino.

Congrats buddy. Nice to have your smelly logs back in the toilet bowl. 

7 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Winner!

Screenshot_20220323-212545_Brave.jpg

Be original dude. I’ve nominated myself many times. Strange to see I’m taking up space in your head that you “ignore” my posts…but also read them. 

SDS says you all come crawling back. And here you are seeking PPP forgiveness, here by his grace. 

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

You're in MY head?

:lol:

You actually think that I'm DR.

Congratulations you've reached @BillStime level.

If you're not DR, you're a very strange DR worshipper. 

Are you pulling the cute stunt like when the departed posters logged in as Thailog80 after he died? That was a knee-slapper. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

If you're not DR, you're a very strange DR worshipper. 

Are you pulling the cute stunt like when the departed posters logged in as Thailog80 after he died? That was a knee-slapper. 

What makes him a DR “worshipper”?

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What makes him a DR “worshipper”?

He says he is not DR and has chosen to use his name and avatar. That's pretty creepy. 

When you change your name to Ghost of John Adams, I will declare you my worshipper. 

Edited by John Adams

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

He says he is not DR and has chosen to use his name and avatar. That's pretty creepy. 

When you change your name to Ghost of John Adams, I will declare you my worshipper. 

So he’s ***** with paranoid psychotics like Billy Boy (and now apparently you) and that makes him a worshipper?  Maybe when you’re older your logic will improve. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So he’s ***** with paranoid psychotics like Billy Boy (and now apparently you) and that makes him a worshipper?  Maybe when you’re older your logic will improve. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Look man, some poster came back and is posting as DRsGhost using DR's old avatar. Whether that's DR or some DR worshipper or a conglomeration of people pulling the strings of the DRsGhost login like the alt-PPP used to access to the crayonz login, I don't know and am not losing sleep over who it is.

With DR's possible return, I wanted to make sure he was on the scoreboard for all his previous shi--y accomplishments. If he's not back, I rescind his points. It's like stripping OJ off the Wall of Fame. Controversial for sure, but heavy lays the crown and all that. I am capable of making this judgment: 

DRsGhost, you may keep the turd trophy but you are no longer recognized in the shi--ty record books. You may appeal the decision by submitting a larger body of shi--y content. 

48 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Once again, like clockwork - Jim rushing in to clean up after his keeper. How cute.

8 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Look man, some poster came back and is posting as DRsGhost using DR's old avatar. Whether that's DR or some DR worshipper or a conglomeration of people pulling the strings of the DRsGhost login like the alt-PPP used to access to the crayonz login, I don't know and am not losing sleep over who it is.

With DR's possible return, I wanted to make sure he was on the scoreboard for all his previous shi--y accomplishments. If he's not back, I rescind his points. It's like stripping OJ off the Wall of Fame. Controversial for sure, but heavy lays the crown and all that. I am capable of making this judgment: 

DRsGhost, you may keep the turd trophy but you are no longer recognized in the shi--ty record books. You may appeal the decision by submitting a larger body of shi--y content. 

This is funny *****.  He likely did this to ***** only with @BillStime and he got you too?  Trolling the troll.  ***** awesome!  Embarrassing for you but awesome at the same time. 

When you’re a little older this ***** won’t bother you. In the meantime…..

Carry on Billy Boy v2. 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This is funny *****.  He likely did this to ***** only with @BillStime and he got you too?  Trolling the troll.  ***** awesome!  Embarrassing for you but awesome at the same time. 

When you’re a little older this ***** won’t bother you. In the meantime…..

Carry on Billy Boy v2. 

You’re spending more time talking about me than I am talking about him. 

Older guys are known to fall into thought grooves. It’s sad.