The S--t-poster game

Just now, Tiberius said:

💩 screw that! I can only think of sh it reading that 

Who was Darren, and why does he make you 💩 yourself?     Did he prevent you from acting like such a 💩head?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LeviF said:

You've been around at least as long as I.  The golden age of PPP was in the reign of Darin.  This is not up for debate.

Oh Jesus. He's going to get linked to this and spooge all over his formerly frozen laptop. Cut it out already. 

It sucked then too. It was just a circle jerk of insiders. Then there was a secret site of super insiders. Nothing to write home about. Love them all but we were all #######s, and I don't mean that in the "badge of honor" way we used it then. 

So far this thread is everything I could have hoped. 

MPPPGA

Edited by John Adams
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, John Adams said:

Oh Jesus. He's going to get linked to this and spooge all over his formerly frozen laptop. Cut it out already. 

It sucked then too. It was just a circle jerk of insiders. Then there was a secret site of super insiders. Nothing to write home about. Love them all but we were all #######s, and I don't mean that in the "badge of honor" way we used it then. 

MPPPGA

MPPPGA

MPPPGA

Does a triple poast count?

I mean it's always sucked but it sucked in a glorious way then.  Kind of like the Fast and Furious movies.

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Does a triple poast count?

I mean it's always sucked but it sucked in a glorious way then.  Kind of like the Fast and Furious movies.

If there's a history of PPP doing good in the world, you'll have to provide evidence. There's an awfully dark underbelly, but we can keep it lite and just say it sucked then and it sucks now. It probably sucks a little less now because SDS drained out one mass poster recently but still. 

Whoever called me a leftist above can bite me. Biden is the worst. 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

If there's a history of PPP doing good in the world, you'll have to provide evidence. There's an awfully dark underbelly, but we can keep it lite and just say it sucked then and it sucks now. It probably sucks a little less now because SDS drained out one mass poster recently but still. 

Someone told me I was sliding left because I think that corporate fast food is typically bad for societies.

The left/right dichotomy is increasingly meaningless.

33 minutes ago, LeviF said:

PPP has sucked since Darin was pushed from his seat as the One True Mod.

@Alaska Darin was a fraud and should never have been a mod. He was a partisan hack who constantly deleted posts he did not like… especially ones that were hypercritical of Trump. F that 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

@Alaska Darin was a fraud and should never have been a mod. He was a partisan hack who constantly deleted posts he did not like… especially ones that were hypercritical of Trump. F that 

What was your previous poasting moniker? 

11 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You can not like Biden at all and still be a leftist. Logic appears to not be your best suit.  

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Correct me if I’m wrong guys but Darin left moderating here long before Trump.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

What was your previous poasting moniker? 

Youre looking at it

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

You can not like Biden at all and still be a leftist. Logic appears to not be your best suit.  

Correct me if I’m wrong guys but Darin left moderating here long before Trump.  

Youre wrong 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Regarding? 

My comments… he even even made a threat in which I completely laughed at.

Meanwhile - his profile still indicates he is a moderator? Whether that is correct or just a label he added I do not know.

image.thumb.jpeg.fd1ba166be3e1684c6bf6c0a5ef74e03.jpeg

My comments… he even even made a threat in which I completely laughed at.

Meanwhile - his profile still indicates he is a moderator? Whether that is correct or just a label he added I do not know.

image.thumb.jpeg.fd1ba166be3e1684c6bf6c0a5ef74e03.jpeg

Well that’s very telling that Darin had warned you.  Has anyone else here been warned by Darin or just Billy here? 

36 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Who was Darren, and why does he make you 💩 yourself?     Did he prevent you from acting like such a 💩head?

He’s the guy that dropped you in the toilet but forgot to flush you. 

Looks like Alaska has made himself at home ATOP… 

Good for him.  Sounds like you too.  

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He’s the guy that dropped you in the toilet but forgot to flush you. 

Wow now that’s is some deep ***** right there. 🙄