The S--t-poster game

Everyone here seems to say the board is full of s--tposts. Let's celebrate that. Here's an easy game to play. 

You're looking for sequences of the last posts in different threads or if you find a particular person starved for loneliness, someone who keeps posting in a thread consecutively with no response. 

Here's the scoring:

Tack-Tac-Toe (3 posts in a row)- 1/0 point*

Connect Four (4 posts in a row) - 2/0 points*

Five jive (5 in a row) - 3 / 1 *

Six-top (6) - 4/2*

Seven-up - 5/3

And so on. 

* notes that the lower point total is what you score for a B-man, Tiberius, or Billstime streak. We don't want to make scoring too easy.

You get credit like this, for example from Chef Jim who is one of the more prolific posters here. You post the photo

image.thumb.png.7e4cbb2058ea8aa97b014ed85f43e67e.png

and claim your Tic-Tac-Toe 3 in a row. Congrats you score 1 point. 

To be clear, the below is worth zero points because it's just the normal s--tpost streak from one of the excluded posters under 5.

image.thumb.png.3412a8c785b624a1c36c843a3b38253e.png

Other ways of scoring include scoring points off the Posters Who Need a Hug board. This is where posters post more posts on top of their last un-responded to post in the same thread, like this situation where one of our brethren got no response on one post so tried another, and yes, another and yes went to the well 4 times!

Give the man a hug and claim 4 points! 

Sponsored by the Committee to Make PPP Great Again

MPPPGA

Edited by John Adams
  • Haha (+1) 2

my first  reaction when I saw this thread was gigglesnort but now I think John Adams has thrown down the gauntlet MPPGA/MPPPGA

LMAO 

as far as the thread goes it has potential for comedy gold .  Its creatively snarky I approve of this message. muppy

• Haha (+1) 1

Huh? What’s your point? If you were sitting in a room having a conversation on complex and controversial topics with a group of people over the span on many months, you don’t think you’d see people say many things? Is this supposed to be earth shattering? 

20 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

More proof of the lefts immature and childish behavior. They will never grow up.

Can I get a point for pointing out the hilarious irony here?

bb.jpg.93086b228fd08e5242f274b7bff2a750.jpg

Maybe even an extra point for pointing out this one changed his/her/it's username to something immature and childish after Biden won the election.

bb2.thumb.jpg.88445baffe22dc33367c45200f3f4ead.jpg

Edited by 716er
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? What’s your point? If you were sitting in a room having a conversation on complex and controversial topics with a group of people over the span on many months, you don’t think you’d see people say many things? Is this supposed to be earth shattering? 

Deek - I wish there were more actual conversations here.  It's basically just a loose collection of Bman plagiarizing Redstate, Tibs misunderstanding every topic, Blitz declaring the election was rigged and BillStime posting over and over and over but never adding even the tiniest bit of value to any conversation (that can't be an accident, right?).  

John, am I doing this right? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

Deek - I wish there were more actual conversations here.  It's basically just a loose collection of Bman plagiarizing Redstate, Tibs misunderstanding every topic, Blitz declaring the election was rigged and BillStime posting over and over and over but never adding even the tiniest bit of value to any conversation (that can't be an accident, right?).  

PPP has sucked since Darin was pushed from his seat as the One True Mod.

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

All good points. But like in any big room there’ll always be a few like that. I ‘try’ and look past the relentless cut and paste posts. I’d rather engage in true conversation. We’re not all going to agree but that’s the fun of it….right? I’m always interested to read how others perceive their world. I come here to find out who I’m walking around with on the streets, or driving around with on the freeways….and I have to admit it frightens me sometimes. 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh brother. Whatever 

💩 on that 

You've been around at least as long as I.  The golden age of PPP was in the reign of Darin.  This is not up for debate.