The S--t-poster game

Just now, Tiberius said:

He’s the guy that dropped you in the toilet but forgot to flush you. 

Lol, what is it that BillStime likes to say?  SOMEBODY IS TRIGGERED!!!

But seriously, I don't know who this guy is, and I'm interested as to why you hate him so much.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Lol, what is it that BillStime likes to say?  SOMEBODY IS TRIGGERED!!!

But seriously, I don't know who this guy is, and I'm interested as to why you hate him so much.   

Why are you interested in that? 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

You can not like Biden at all and still be a leftist. Logic appears to not be your best suit.  

Still working the walker eh gramps? 

The left position that I became notorious for was that I supported gay marriage before this board realized it would not result in a parade of horribles. Not sure what else you'd say I'm leftist on. President-wise, I've voted for a lot more Rs and Is than Ds. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

@Alaska Darin was a fraud and should never have been a mod. He was a partisan hack who constantly deleted posts he did not like… especially ones that were hypercritical of Trump. F that 

How can we count points for outright lies? 

Darin was not a post-deleter, nor I suspect was he any fan of Trump. 

Now, he might have just deleted your posts because you're a tool. I support that kind of moderation with every fiber of my being. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The left position that I became notorious for was that I supported gay marriage before this board realized it would not result in a parade of horribles. Not sure what else you'd say I'm leftist on. President-wise, I've voted for a lot more Rs and Is than Ds. 

How can we count points for outright lies? 

Darin was not a post-deleter, nor I suspect was he any fan of Trump. 

Now, he might have just deleted your posts because you're a tool. I support that kind of moderation with every fiber of my being. 

Are you @Alaska Darin? How the F do you know what he did or did not do?

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Excellent.  Making fun of my age.  What's next my skin color?  :rolleyes:

BTW no walker.  I was at the gym like I am every day. 

Good for you on the gay marriage.  I've been railing for that for probably 20 years.  This still doesn't fix the fact that you used a failed argument of not being a leftist because you think Biden is the worst.  

Now when's recess

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you @Alaska Darin? How the F do you know what he did or did not do?

Because it seems to be quite logical that he would delete anything you posted due to dumbassery than anything political.  

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Why are you interested in that? 

Mostly it's because you tend to behave like an asshoie (imo) on this board, and I am intrigued to find out if someone used to make you act respectfully toward others. Plus, I am shocked to learn this side of the board was ever moderated, and am interested in history. 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Excellent.  Making fun of my age.  What's next my skin color?  :rolleyes:

Absolutely, what's your skin color? 

34 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

BTW no walker.  I was at the gym like I am every day. 

Super credible. You should tell us all how you're rich too. 

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Mostly it's because you tend to behave like an asshoie (imo) on this board, and I am intrigued to find out if someone used to make you act respectfully toward others. Plus, I am shocked to learn this side of the board was ever moderated, and am interested in history. 

Trust me: It was NOT moderated within most understanding of the word "moderation."

8 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Absolutely, what's your skin color? 

Super credible. You should tell us all how you're rich too. 

Right now my skin color is kind of brownish.  Come winter I’m a pasty white.  

What about telling you I go to the gym everyday lacks credibility?  

And wealth is relative. 

27 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You are interested in history? You consider this history? 

You sound like an idiot 

• Dislike 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

You are interested in history? You consider this history? 

You sound like an idiot 

Why am I an idiot for wanting to learn about a time when this place was less of a cesspool?    Aren't you more of an idiot for making it that way?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Right now my skin color is kind of brownish.  Come winter I’m a pasty white.  

Old guys definitely get pasty. It's probably a greyish paste. And currently gnarled brown leather.

What about telling you I go to the gym everyday lacks credibility?  

The source and the method of delivery. 

And wealth is relative. 

Thankfully you're not tacky enough to comment on your situation. On a message board. From behind a keyboard. 

MPPPGA

24 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Why am I an idiot for wanting to learn about a time when this place was less of a cesspool?   

It wasn't. In its current iteration, it's just a kiddie pool of seagull droppings. 

It used to have a much darker underbelly. 

19 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Old guys definitely get pasty. It's probably a greyish paste. And currently gnarled brown leather.

Thankfully you're not tacky enough to comment on your situation. On a message board. From behind a keyboard. 

MPPPGA

It wasn't. In its current iteration, it's just a kiddie pool of seagull droppings. 

It used to have a much darker underbelly. 

The two idiots tubs and billstime spewed so much crap it drove good solid posters away.

Just now, Bidens_basement said:

The two idiots tubs and billstime spewed so much crap it drove good solid posters away.

I needed that laugh. Please provide the list of good solid posters that couldn't handle Tiberius. 

1 hour ago, Bidens_basement said:

Awe poor guy - you can always go back to your safe place westside2.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

The source and method of delivery?  Go on….

No I’m brown because I’m of Italian descent.  And pasty in the winter because I’m also of British descent.  But you continue with my age.  Classy.