DeSantis For President in 2024?

If you work in IT then you know how embarrassing that is. You don't launch something like that if it isn't load tested. But just like the smashed cybertruck windows, it just gives Elon more publicity. Positive or negative, these days it doesn't really matter as long as people are talking

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

If you work in IT then you know how embarrassing that is. You don't launch something like that if it isn't load tested. But just like the smashed cybertruck windows, it just gives Elon more publicity. Positive or negative, these days it doesn't really matter as long as people are talking

To a degree… it’s really hard to simulate a simultaneous load of a million streams though. I wonder if they had a what if it crashes conversation? 

I wonder if they expected so many people. 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

To a degree… it’s really hard to simulate a simultaneous load of a million streams though. I wonder if they had a what if it crashes conversation? 

I wonder if they expected so many people. 

Trump surrogates are lying about the Elon/BBC interviews having 3.3M listeners.

That number was the recorded version that they later broadcasted.  The live version was around 200k.   Which is massive.  

Twitter started melting down pretty early on though.   Completely crashed at 700k, but was glitching nonstop at around 300k+

They had to have have the foresight that this could set a record…  

Once Elon broadcasted from Sacks account, the broadcast was fine though.   Stayed around 300k for most of the Q&A portion with no issues. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Congrats for hanging in there. The rest of the world will never hear that wonderful discussion. And I'm not sure we're taking your word on it.

700k when it crashed. 

300k on the second attempt. 

Replay ability exists on Twitter and I doubt the 400k lost on the reboot are all swing voters in Wisconsin. 

We’ll see if it works, but DeSantis team is 100x more organized on the ground than Trump and their plan is to flood the early primary states and take away th w inevitability element of Trump. 

Regardless, as someone who almost went into politics… this stuff fascinates me.. and my biggest question right now is what DeSantis war chest means … if its from small donors, then the polling may be off.  If it’s from big donors, well.. they aren’t in the business of backing losers. 

9 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

friends with a genocidal maniac? trump is unhinged. I cant believe republicans were so stupid to vote for him

Why did we vote for him? Killary and Biden. That's why.