Pats* WR Harry requesting a trade

20 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Yet they picked up two top end TEs in free agency. Ha ha nice try though.

Money changes Everything

I said, Money!  Money changes everything

Being a TE who will get a lot of attention in a run-first, short-pass offense is a bit different than being an underutilized deep threat

That said - Harry's problems seem to go deeper than having a good QB to throw him bombs

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You mean two guys that hadn't been there before?

NE spent a lot of money this year though, managed to make this list twice.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2937516-the-nfls-2021-all-overpaid-free-agency-team

So these grown ass men  signed and NEVER got the 411 on BB? Ha ha  Nah why would they not do their homework on where they are signing first..ha ha

This a joke. Ha ha 

• Disagree 2

15 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Yet they picked up two top end TEs in free agency. Ha ha nice try though.

Henry and Smith are "top end" TE's?  You could make the argument for Henry being top 10, but Smith has never averaged more than 30 yards per game in his career.  He averaged 5 yards per game more than Knox did in 2020.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Money changes Everything

I said, Money!  Money changes everything

Being a TE who will get a lot of attention in a run-first, short-pass offense is a bit different than being an underutilized deep threat

That said - Harry's problems seem to go deeper than having a good QB to throw him bombs

The premise is...offensive players wouldn’t want to play for BB. That is a lie. Yes not every coach is for every player but that doesn't mean BB can't get players to play for him..

I mean didn't L.Bell blast Andy Reid and said he wouldn't play for him again? 

16 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Henry and Smith are "top end" TE's?  You could make the argument for Henry being top 10, but Smith has never averaged more than 30 yards per game in his career.  He averaged 5 yards per game more than Knox did in 2020.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-tight-end-rankings-2021-nfl-season

They were 1st and 3rd respectively in this year free agent class. And

Has Hunter ranked 10th

And Smith ranked 12th Among tight ends...

Edited by Ghost_002!

6 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

The premise is...offensive players wouldn’t want to play for BB. That is a lie. Yes not every coach is for every player but that doesn't mean BB can't get players to play for him..

I mean didn't L.Bell blast Andy Reid and said he wouldn't play for him again? 

The premise was that Belichick's hard ass routine is running thin without the Ws and historically great QB there putting up with him. It's hard for things to wear down if you're not there.

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

With the 32nd pick in the NFL Draft the New England Patriots select N'Keal Harry. 😕

In the same draft we have:

Deebo Samuel @ 36

AJ Brown @ 51

DK Metcalf @ 64

Terry McLaurin @ 76

😂😂😂😂

To be fair, Harry was either top rated or one of the top rated WR's on just about everyones board that draft.  To further be fair, he was hurt his rookie season and got stuck playing on one of the worst passing offenses in the league last season.  So I would say its quite premature to write off Harry at this point, doesn't mean he wont prove to be a bust, but it's definitely premature to call him that now IMHO.

Going into that draft, I was very high on all those WR's you listed, but the guy I was screaming for was DK Metcalf all through the off season and on draft night.  Terry McLaurin was another one I was very high on and really wanted once DK was off the board.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The premise was that Belichick's hard ass routine is running thin without the Ws and historically great QB there putting up with him. It's hard for things to wear down if you're not there.

Are you really trying to use N'Kneal Harry as a point to this premise? 

A QB who played 20 years for him..and would of stayed if they payed him.

Edited by Ghost_002!

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

Are you really trying to use N'Kneal Harry as a point to this premise? 

A QB who played 20 years for him..and would of stayed if they payed him..

Well this is the latest thing I also used the Patriots leading the league in opt outs last year.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-tight-end-rankings-2021-nfl-season

Has Hunter ranked 10th

And Smith ranked 12th

First of all...PFF?  HAHAHA  I would place more credence in a ranking system that drew names randomly out of a hat.

Second, I guess my bar for "top TEs" is higher than yours.  Is the 12th best TE really a top TE? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

First of all...PFF?  HAHAHA  I would place more credence in a ranking system that drew names randomly out of a hat.

Second, I guess my bar for "top TEs" is higher than yours.  Is the 12th best TE really a top TE? 

Emm tell me where does Bills TE rank? Tell me you wouldn't rather have anyone of them on your team?

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Well this is the latest thing I also used the Patriots leading the league in opt outs last year.

Ha ha they all came back....only one retired. Hightower opted out because his girlfriend/wife (idk) was having a baby and he didn't wanna to risk his babies health.

Edited by Ghost_002!

37 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He reminds me of Zay Jones, a WR from Eastern NC, that we drafted who was "unstoppable" in college and whose game did not translate to the pros.

That's what I thought so since you beat me to it, all I have left is the snark I was going to include in my post:

Next thing we'll hear about Harry is he running around naked threatening to jump out a window.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

Emm tell me where does Bills TE rank? Tell me you wouldn't rather have him on your team?

He certainly doesn't rank in "top TEs," but I fail to see how that helps your point.  Smith is far from a top TE.  He averaged less than 30 YPG last season.  He is a good TE but far from top tier. 

*I would be willing to bet that Knox has better stats than Smith for 2021.  (assuming the Bills do not sign Ertz)

PS. PFF ranked Josh Allen 23rd entering the 2020 season.  Another home run prediction by PFF!

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

He certainly doesn't rank in "top TEs," but I fail to see how that helps your point.  Smith is far from a top TE.  He averaged less than 30 YPG last season.  He is a good TE but far from top tier. 

*I would be willing to bet that Knox has better stats than Smith for 2021.  (assuming the Bills do not sign Ertz)

PS. PFF ranked Josh Allen 23rd entering the 2020 season.  Another home run prediction by PFF!

Top 5, nope, barely missed top 10 ranking that aint bad..but if you want to do the research yourself since PFF is not credible to you be my guess tell me what you find

What was Knox's numbers compared to Smith last year?

And Allen was not lighting anything on fire going into this past season so that seemed to be a fair assessment of him. Th