EDIT: Total cost to taxpayers? Bills select sports firm to represent ownership in building new open air stadium in OP, targeted for 2025

40 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Whoa whoa whoa.  Are you suggesting that the news from unnamed sources in a crappy ESPN article might not be credible?

Exactly. Has anyone in the media mentioned the fact that the Sabres will never be able to function in Buffalo again if the Bills move? There is NO chance that a Pegula-owned Sabres team could ever survive if the Bills move, and the Pegulas are not moving the Sabres. This is such a non-story.

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If the Bills move, I get a sex change.

34 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

Will you be using public funding?

18 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If I can.

Criminal justice system is best source for public funding.

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Royalita with Cheese...mmm, cheese.

Wow, if you think it reads creepy you should have heard me when I said it out loud in my office just now while using my "Rico Suave" voice.

Did you say it loud enough where everyone could hear you?

Just now, Beast said:

That's fine. We already have too many women posting here anyway. That will even up the score a bit.

If you take me on date for dinner, I'm only doing it for the free meal.  Hands to yourself.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NobesBLO13 said:

To be fair the Pegula camp is saying the $1.1 billion figure in the Sunday article is not accurate.

PSE employee would not confirm if the amount was more or less than 1.1 bil.  It could be 1.09 bil, or it could be 1.5 bil. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Will need to be letter since he cannot get internet in prison.

For tax payers are you talking about residents or businesses?   Both pay taxes.

And Erie County is current leaser and one who will pay for cleanup when Rich Stadium is closed.

What makes you think Buffalo will be willing to absorb costs of a stadium since they are not contributing now?

By the way there are more tax payers in Erie County than Buffalo and Buffalo has been getting a free ride with hotel and restaurant revenues when Bills play.

The county also spends about $40 million per year on roads in the suburbs and none in the city. If this stadium will be built in OP, they should just push those roads back to the towns (Aurora, Newstead, Clarence, etc.) and that would roughly fund the County's share on a 20 year bond.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

AirBnB! Another revenue stream! Imagine being able to stay AT the stadium!

Living Suites that have a stadium view would be amazing. Could be a way to offset the concern that normal game day suites would be hard to sell out because the lack of companies (at least that's I've heard many times when talking about a new stadium)

The biggest thing would be a way for people to go in/out that doesn't interfere with the stadium/team operations (can't see the team practicing (or whatever) before a game). Maybe some type of retractable wall/cover that prevents the suite from seeing the field when its being used by the team other then the actual game.