Texas (again)

On 4/17/2022 at 7:57 AM, Tiberius said:

Why do you believe that citizens of other countries should have more rights than I do? And yes these DAs are suing to ensure they have more rights in the US than I do. I have been detained at the Canadian border coming back from Canada for not following the laws, why shouldn't they? 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Interesting to me that they will lay new train tracks instead of using the ones already in place just to get back at Abbott. Something tells me that they will use Texas when it is all said and done.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Interesting to me that they will lay new train tracks instead of using the ones already in place just to get back at Abbott. Something tells me that they will use Texas when it is all said and done.

Sure they will.

48 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Yeah, F that Abbott guy for using renewable energy and getting hit with a once in a lifetime storm.

The irony of the left blaming him for the grid failing.  And a cautionary tale.  But Beto's never been the brightest bulb in the tool shed.

Texas power grid operator urges residents to conserve energy as plants go offline

"At this time, all generation resources available are operating. We’re asking Texans to conserve power when they can by setting their thermostats to 78-degrees or above and avoiding the usage of large appliances (such as dishwashers, washers and dryers) during peak hours between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. through the weekend.," wrote ERCOT Interim CEO Brad Jones.

Texas residents are being asked to conserve power after six power plants tripped offline. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-power-grid-operator-residents-conserve-energy-plants-go-offline

So switch to electric cars and trucks , oh wait.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

14 dead now

Thoughts and prayers. Looks like a good guy with a gun got him. If only the teachers were armed be less losses. Second amendment hoo rah.

• Vomit 1

9 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

Disgusting. God help us all with the direction we are on.

Two 18 year old males in 2 weeks.

These next 5 years are going to be an absolute disaster.    

This is a families worst nightmare. 

Close all the schools now - the year is over.  Nothing good can happen - need a full on evaluation of everyone under 18 in America yesterday.  These kids are lost.  

"Shooter was a murder suspect being chased by police after he killed his grandmother earlier today.

The pursuit ended near Robb Elementary. He apparently ran into the school and started firing."

No words.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1