Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

On 8/30/2022 at 2:07 PM, B-Man said:

Why does anyone still fall for this sh*t ?

That's  the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) practicing on a cold day.  LARPers. Normally they wear chain mail, but it was too cold that day. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This is a "transphobic" (another made up thing) attack?  

My God the stupid.  

you know I was reading about the next evolution of woke stupid coming on this topic..  in the next edition… if you are opposed to dating or sleeping with a transgender person that identifies with the gender of your sexual preference you’re a transphobic bigot.. it’s even fracturing the LG’s from the T’s

😂 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Who knew that "Meathead" was actually his real life nickname?

I was the Lunch Chef of a restaurant in Beverly Hills 30 years ago.  Castle Rock Entertainment, a company co-founded by Reiner, was upstairs from the restaurant. Rob and his buddies would come in pretty much every day for lunch.  I was up front checking reservations for the evening and Rob is at the bar talking to some guy in a volume that could be heard a mile away.  He was talking about someone who presented him with the idea for a TV show.  And Rob said "and it was a Lucy show.  A ***** Lucy show! The guy presented me with a ***** LUCY SHOW!!  I can't believe it.  It was a ***** LUCY SHOW!!"   Um yeah we get it meathead.  It was a Lucy show. :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1