2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

2 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

I believe both these guys will get in the rotation like Epenesa did last year.  Will be ready by the playoffs to contribute.  

They also will push the guys ahead of them to be better.  Not a bad thing.

It's also preparing for life after Addison and Hughes.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

And the Bucs dline owned the Chiefs 

Yeah.....Vs the chiefs 3rd string OL.  They didn’t own them during the season.  

Enter Orlando brown

Enter Joe thuney

Enter Creed Humphrey 

Enter Kyle Long

I highly doubt that we’ll ever see a team dominate the chiefs OL like that while Mahomes is the QB.  All backups.  None very good.  If we plan on beating them with that same type defense, we’re kidding ourselves imo.  We’ll never face them with a OL like TB faced.  

I don’t disagree with the philosophy.  I just disagree with the players we chose.  I feel that there was much better value in other positions....as well as DE.  

McD likes his big huge DEs though.  I’m eager to see how they do. 

Edited by NewEra

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Brady Christensen at #69 is the first guy drafted this year that I hadn't evaluated and therefore was not on my board

You can evaluate him when he is inevitably siphoned from the Carolina pipeline...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

It does get frustrating that the Bills never draft anyone on offense for Josh Allen before the third round I guess  they feel he can just work miracles with whoever they throw out there 

We have Diggs, Sanders, Beasley, Mckenzie, Davis, Knox, and Hodgins (who we didn't even get to see last year). It's not like we're devoid of talent and Josh was the MVP runner up last year. I was hoping for Marshall, but I'd take Nico Collins too. We're not that bad off. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Drafttek's projection Buffalo Pick #93

Tyler Shelvin LSU DL

Height:

6'3"

Weight:

They need a 1T but if they go d-line three picks in a row...good Lord. They'll have to nickname them 'The Beane-lin Wall'.

• Haha (+1) 1