Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

and. 

if that place is actually doing the free speech it says. that's not blocked or banned.

Do communist hate the WEF?  I kinda figured they went hand in hand.

Yes because they see WEF as expanding capitalist imperialism and exploitation of the global poor. 

20 hours ago, Wacka said:

Why the hell are you posting here while on vacation? 99% of the people here (that includes Slime and your other lefty buddies) would avoid any social media, especially while on a cruise. 

you can only tour, dance, procreate and play so much.  sometimes you need to rest...

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

I just almost have no words for the insanity and chaos that the ***** tard left have unleashed on this country.

Keep voting for the 'rats sheeple, soon they will have finished the job.

it just shows that there are resentful, loser nuts in all races.  we aren't so different...

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

I just almost have no words for the insanity and chaos that the ***** tard left have unleashed on this country.

Keep voting for the 'rats sheeple, soon they will have finished the job.

Nothing new sadly, the ADOS movement has been doing this for years. 

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I actually want to see people’s opinions on this here. Because I think this is blatantly unconstitutional and unamerican. 

Actually, it is constitutional.  If you paid attention in 11th grade (when the taught US History when I was a kid), If you eat to change it, you pass a constutionl amendment in Congress, (voted for by ⅔ i each house)  and have 3/4of the state legislatures ratify it within a certain time (I believe 7 years). Then it is part of the Constitution.

This is how Prohibition and it's repeal happened  and the ERA didn't become part of the Constitution.

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Actually, it is constitutional.  If you paid attention in 11th grade (when the taught US History when I was a kid), If you eat to change it, you pass a constutionl amendment in Congress, (voted for by ⅔ i each house)  and have 3/4of the state legislatures ratify it within a certain time (I believe 7 years). Then it is part of the Constitution.

This is how Prohibition and it's repeal happened  and the ERA didn't become part of the Constitution.

Except right now it would violate the 15th and 26th amendments. 

And why are we making it hard for people to vote again? Could it be that the right wing knows it can’t win anymore so it’s only solution is to physically ban 18-25s from voting?

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Except right now it would violate the 15th and 26th amendments. 

And why are we making it hard for people to vote again? Could it be that the right wing knows it can’t win anymore so it’s only solution is to physically ban 18-25s from voting?

yes, it's the old "you can't vote (drink) but you can fight and die" trope.  disgraceful R's.  Any group against them can't vote.  But it's not a democracy to them.  Only those on their perverse side should have a say.  Anyone on their side, including traitors, should rule...

Edited by redtail hawk

21 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, it's the old "you can't vote (drink) but you can fight and die" trope.  disgraceful R's.  Any group against them can't vote.  But it's not a democracy to them.  Only those on their perverse side should have a say.  Anyone on their side, including traitors, should rule...

Some of them are saying voting at 18 would be dependent on military or police service, which is literally the plot of Starship Troopers lol

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I actually want to see people’s opinions on this here. Because I think this is blatantly unconstitutional and unamerican. 

Not a fan of this at all.  

While, politically, I’d love to raise the voting age (as I believe most 18-25 year olds that vote are more easily manipulated than our already easily manipulated electorate) I don’t think taking rights away from people is the way to go in most, if not all, aspects of life. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Lol @ a commie whining about a PROPOSAL for a constitutional AMMENDMENT being........unconstitutional!

:lol:

@Roundybout

Here's your us naturalized citizen civics test study guide...

https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship-resource-center/civics-test-2020-version/study-for-the-test-2020-version

Aren’t I on your little “commie” ignore list, or have I penetrated your echo chamber?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Why do you think they couldn’t be right wingers?

Could be, but you’re telling me none of the liberal investigative journalists have been able to find out who any of these people are, and/or, who finances them?

Antifa is a loosely structured group, but we know who some of the members are, who finances them and where they recruit/link up. 

We know nothing about this group, aside from they’re a caricature of what a liberal or fed thinks a radicalized right wing group would act like.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

12 hours ago, SCBills said:

Could be, but you’re telling me none of the liberal investigative journalists have been able to find out who any of these people are, and/or, who finances them?

Antifa is a loosely structured group, but we know who some of the members are, who finances them and where they recruit/link up. 

We know nothing about this group, aside from they’re a caricature of what a liberal or fed thinks a radicalized right wing group would act like.  

Yeah, because some of the antifa chuds were arrested and we got info from that. 

As far as I know, none of these guys have been arrested yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://apnews.com/article/turkey-elections-erdogan-presidency-parliament-6291df76874c24550008c80b5c168992

Every Turk I spoke with in Ephesus today voted against Erdogan...Every single one.
Damn fascists trying to cheat the will of the people....sound familiar?

But populism and autocracy are dying in the public forum.

btw, their inflation rate is nearly 70%.  Prices change daily.  Autocracy is not the answer.  So sad for a beautiful country and people.  A few bad apples...

Oh, and "free speech" Musk is censoring tweets from the opposition party.  Why do you MAGA's only support "freedom" for some?

Edited by redtail hawk

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

This is not to attack but ask how is it possible that they were arrested last June but still so little known? Someone has to pay for these guys to live and if they are not Feds then how do they have money for all the crap they do?

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/11/1104405804/patriot-front-white-supremacist-arrested-near-idaho-pride

15 hours ago, Roundybout said:

so basically a marching band who have parades at convienent times and scare some liberals because they have exposed forearms that prove its a cluster of white males. 

when the Lincoln project gets busted running a similar scam during a very specific time its no longer conspiracy or deflection to think these appearances are designed and paid for i would think. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/10/29/lincoln-project-says-it-planted-white-supremacist-impersonators-at-event-for-virginia-republican-candidate/

my q is there going to be a point where the great white threat in america. #1 on the FBIs list. constant talking point of media. is going to present its diabolical plan. 350 million people. at least a decade of fearmongering. we got jan 6th..nothing to do with race. of coarse a bunch of insane people of every spectrum of color committing violence. but the supply isnt even close to the demand "they are plotting and are everywhere" " we must stop them!" as normal people are pushed into that pile...because they dont agree with dems. a very low bar to be a nazi white supremist. 

so do liberals realize that this is and always was just a bunch of horses#!+ yet? id think so but they are still eager to jump on board the first sniff of "supremacy" and continually try to hammer any criminal or thought into a white supremists mold regardless how far off it may be. i think most people, including minorities roll there eyes at the claims for the most part. its far past the point of absurdity but ill keep watch. i dont like racists orginizations of any kind so here's to bringing them down from somewhere they are such a threat. even liberals have to admit optically it is backwards. a bunch of middle aged people dressed head to toe in american flags with dredded red ball caps screaming about freedoms or young adults head to toe in black, always wearing masks, with their own black flags. white people. screaming shut down opposing ideas or they will  burn it down. maybe i watch to many movies but those are usually the bad guys. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/14/asia/thailand-elections-vote-result-monday-intl-hnk/index.html.  No mention on Fox of this conservative defeat in a large Asian nation, much bigger than the one we went to war for.  The tight race and resulting runoff in Turkey gets a small story 2/3 of the way down the page.  Meanwhile Turkey is the cover story on Drudge and CNN and the Thai vote is prominently  displayed.  My conclusion is that Fox viewers just don't care about world events and don't accept that what happens elsewhere affects us.  Ignorance is not bliss.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

my q is there going to be a point where the great white threat in america. #1 on the FBIs list. constant talking point of media. is going to present its diabolical plan. 350 million people. at least a decade of fearmongering. we got jan 6th..nothing to do with race. of coarse a bunch of insane people of every spectrum of color committing violence. but the supply isnt even close to the demand "they are plotting and are everywhere" " we must stop them!" as normal people are pushed into that pile...because they dont agree with dems. a very low bar to be a nazi white supremist. 

might help if the MAGA's condemned the actions of the white supremacists but ain't gonna happen.  They're vital to your success or you may actually be one...

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

might help if the MAGA's condemned the actions of the white supremacists but ain't gonna happen.  They're vital to your success or you may actually be one...

Perhaps we should have a leader that says

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides."

Or

"KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Perhaps we should have a leader that says

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides."

Or

"KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Have u noticed that he lies all the time?  He also spoke directly to the proud boys hate group and said there were very fine people among the neo nazis in Charlottesville.   And had Nick Fuentes and Kanye West to a private lunch.  Called Mexicans rapists. Called predominantly minority countries "$hitholes".  I could easily give more examples.  Are you really dumb enough to believe trump isn't racist or is it just more convenient to ignore the truth and believe his lies? Perhaps both.

But if the everyday MAGA's disavowed white supremacist groups and lived by ani racist policies, we progressive might actually believe it.  Fat chance....

Edited by redtail hawk

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Have u noticed that he lies all the time?  He also spoke directly to the proud boys hate group and said there were very fine people among the neo nazis in Charlottesville.   And had Nick Fuentes and Kanye West to a private lunch.  Called Mexicans rapists. Called predominantly minority countries "$hitholes".  I could easily give more examples.  Are you really dumb enough to believe trump isn't racist or is it just more convenient to ignore the truth and believe his lies? Perhaps both.

But if the everyday MAGA's disavowed white supremacist groups and lived by ani racist policies, we progressive might actually believe it.  Fat chance....

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists," 

You believe Mexicans can't be rapists and no other countries are crapholes? Your inability to read more than the media tells you is amazing. You asked for a leader to denounce them, he did and you said he was bad for denouncing them 

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists," 

really.  who exactly?  For what reason were any in that group in Charlottesville.  Why do you defend an obvious racist?  It's you, not me turning logic into pretzels to believe the lies trump says repeatedly.  What he says is meaningless (remember bleach for covid- sure you do but he didn't really mean right?).  What he does is what matters.

a few good examples of his duplicity:

https://www.politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/

Edited by redtail hawk

19 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

really.  who exactly?  For what reason were any in that group in Charlottesville.  Why do you defend an obvious racist?  It's you, not me turning logic into pretzels to believe the lies trump says repeatedly.  What he says is meaningless (remember bleach for covid- sure you do but he didn't really mean right?).  What he does is what matters.

a few good examples of his duplicity:

https://www.politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/

Joke's a racist too.  Just ask Kammy.  You just ignore it because he's a Dem. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Have u noticed that he lies all the time?  He also spoke directly to the proud boys hate group and said there were very fine people among the neo nazis in Charlottesville.   

And the lie gets repeated again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1