Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

19 minutes ago, sherpa said:

And the lie gets repeated again.

splain...I realized that I talked only to English speaking Turks on election day there.  Thinking about it, it's likely similar there to the US:  Largely the educated versus the uneducated.  Is that your experience in your extensive travels?

• Eyeroll 1

23 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Military coup incoming, I fear 

I hope not.  Hopefully this is a harbinger of the next US election and the Turkish runoff.  A global rejection of the far right...perhaps the UK can undo Brexit but it will be difficult.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

splain...I realized that I talked only to English speaking Turks on election day there.  Thinking about it, it's likely similar there to the US:  Largely the educated versus the uneducated.  Is that your experience in your extensive travels?

I quoted your claim that Trump said the oft repeated lie that he was talking about neo Nazis or white supremacist's when claiming there were "good people on both sides..."

He didn't,  and he called the behavior of those two groups despicable twice in that answer.

This lie gets repeated over and over on this site, and has been addressed in detail many times.

As an aside, it is nonsense like that claim that empowers pro Trump folks to believe the disingenuous nature of these claims is intentional, and victimizes him.

To your question which is unrelated to my quote, I have no interest in posting my views based on "extensive travels," unless it involves a situation I am quite familiar with.

These "extensive travels" have taught me that is is idiotic to claim valid opinion based on tourist visits.

In my mind you can't know a country until you have lived in the culture, and not really well until you have raised kids there.

• Thank you (+1) 5

30 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I hope not.  Hopefully this is a harbinger of the next US election and the Turkish runoff.  A global rejection of the far right...perhaps the UK can undo Brexit but it will be difficult.

I hope not either, I’m just concerned about the backlash from the establishment over there. 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Hard right.  Like a global non elected group controlling peoples lives/government policy.  If right being authoritarian.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I quoted your claim that Trump said the oft repeated lie that he was talking about neo Nazis or white supremacist's when claiming there were "good people on both sides..."

He didn't,  and he called the behavior of those two groups despicable twice in that answer.

This lie gets repeated over and over on this site, and has been addressed in detail many times.

As an aside, it is nonsense like that claim that empowers pro Trump folks to believe the disingenuous nature of these claims is intentional, and victimizes him.

To your question which is unrelated to my quote, I have no interest in posting my views based on "extensive travels," unless it involves a situation I am quite familiar with.

These "extensive travels" have taught me that is is idiotic to claim valid opinion based on tourist visits.

In my mind you can't know a country until you have lived in the culture, and not really well until you have raised kids there.

What, stopping in a port, visiting the tourist traps and speaking with locals who just happen to be there doesn't give you complete knowledge or the workings of a country?  Amazing.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

And the lie gets repeated again.

The lie that he not too long ago was forced to acknowledge was indeed a lie.

And here she is back repeating it once again.

It's almost like they aren't capable of honest discussions or something. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, sherpa said:

He's the guy who is going to pardon the "fine people" that stormed the capital building. Ya, poor Trump was taken out of context, ya sure 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

So why no comment?  I'll look for foreign demographic data when I'm back home.  Confident it's true, just as it is here.

And as I said, no one with any sense believes a word trump says.  He's lied so many times that when he talks, he's more likely to be lying than telling the truth.  Orwellian double speak....

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

What, stopping in a port, visiting the tourist traps and speaking with locals who just happen to be there doesn't give you complete knowledge or the workings of a country?  Amazing.

yes, Ephesus is a tourist trap😃.  One of the most amazing places I've ever seen but it's about history and you're clearly not interested.  The guides I spoke with were all very bright and our own guide, college educated and extremely bright and knowledgable.  Just for fun do u know where the phrase bull market originated?  How bout the Nike swoosh.  Just fun facts that people interested in history like.  Nevermind...

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Speaking of lies.. of course you have been gaslit and the stats are often represented in a way to satisfy this, but reality is;

college educated population =~30%
the voting tendency is right around 50/50 for the last several elections.

It’s why the statisticians focus on white college females vs uneducated white males to try and spin the faux narrative that “if you have an education of course you must be a democrat.”

also in a capitalist society income is really a much better gage of education and success. Anyone can get a basket weaving degree then work the counter at jiffy lube their whole career or get an mrs degree etc. 

but when you make just six figures, which seems like a modest floor, overwhelmingly R, when under overwhelmingly D. And it just shifts further from there ironically. I suspect because they favor the ones who at least pretend they will steal less of their money. And the ones under stand to get more in redistribution. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1184428/presidential-election-exit-polls-share-votes-income-us/

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

really.  who exactly?  For what reason were any in that group in Charlottesville.  Why do you defend an obvious racist?  It's you, not me turning logic into pretzels to believe the lies trump says repeatedly.  What he says is meaningless (remember bleach for covid- sure you do but he didn't really mean right?).  What he does is what matters.

a few good examples of his duplicity:

https://www.politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/

Bleach for COVID? Please stop stating you were a doctor because clearly you were not, your lack of understanding of even basic pharmaceutical concepts is insulting to anyone who went to school. Trump suggesting injecting a disinfectant is help kill COVID because of the effectiveness on surfaces, at no point did he suggest  bleach. You clearly would have been an anti-Lister kind of doc back in the day.

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful

Edited by Orlando Tim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Bleach for COVID? Please stop stating you were a doctor because clearly you were not, your lack of understanding of even basic pharmaceutical concepts is insulting to anyone who went to school. Trump suggesting injecting a disinfectant is help kill COVID because of the effectiveness on surfaces, at no point did he suggest  bleach. You clearly would have been an anti-Lister kind of doc back in the day.

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful

OMG...light inside?  Does a tremendous number.  Maybe there's someway we can get it inside.  You idiots are in total denial but that's what you do.  What he actually says isn't what he means, right?  Implausible deniability is his trademark and you morons fall for it.  Why?  But I guess you'r teacher training taught that injecting disinfectants is a new form of ID treatment.  My Medical training did not.  trump is ignorant.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Speaking of lies.. of course you have been gaslit and the stats are often represented in a way to satisfy this, but reality is;

college educated population =~30%
the voting tendency is right around 50/50 for the last several elections.

It’s why the statisticians focus on white college females vs uneducated white males to try and spin the faux narrative that “if you have an education of course you must be a democrat.”

also in a capitalist society income is really a much better gage of education and success. Anyone can get a basket weaving degree then work the counter at jiffy lube their whole career or get an mrs degree etc. 

but when you make just six figures, which seems like a modest floor, overwhelmingly R, when under overwhelmingly D. And it just shifts further from there ironically. I suspect because they favor the ones who at least pretend they will steal less of their money. And the ones under stand to get more in redistribution. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1184428/presidential-election-exit-polls-share-votes-income-us/

Paywall here in Europe.  But not for this.  EDUCATION dude.  The higher the level, the greater the margin for Biden.  Look at the second table.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/06/30/behind-bidens-2020-victory/

This was also true in 2016 and 2018.  But ignore facts.  It's what you all do...

Also this:  "College graduates made up 39% of all voters in 2020 (about the same as in 2016) but only 17% of nonvoters. Adults with a high school education or less were 29% of all voters but half of nonvoters."  And those making over $100k constituted only 18% of voters.  All at the bottom of page 1 in the link.  btw, the pew data is from validated voters, not exit polls so should be more meaningful.

Edited by redtail hawk

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Paywall here in Europe.  But not for this.  EDUCATION dude.  The higher the level, the greater the margin for Biden.  Look at the second table.

This was also true in 2016 and 2018.  But ignore facts.  It's what you all do...

Also this:  "College graduates made up 39% of all voters in 2020 (about the same as in 2016) but only 17% of nonvoters. Adults with a high school education or less were 29% of all voters but half of nonvoters."  And those making over $100k constituted only 18% of voters.  All at the bottom of page 1 in the link.  btw, the pew data is from validated voters, not exit polls so should be more meaningful.

This analysis is based on a survey of 11,818 members of Pew Research Center’s American Trends Panel conducted Nov. 12-17, 2020, shortly after the general election. It also draws on surveys conducted among 10,640 panelists from Nov. 7-16, 2018, after the midterm election that year and 4,183 panelists from Nov. 29 to Dec. 12, 2016,

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

This analysis is based on a survey of 11,818 members of Pew Research Center’s American Trends Panel conducted Nov. 12-17, 2020, shortly after the general election. It also draws on surveys conducted among 10,640 panelists from Nov. 7-16, 2018, after the midterm election that year and 4,183 panelists from Nov. 29 to Dec. 12, 2016,

And...are you aware of a demographic analysis that looked at AL verified voters?  pls link.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

And...are you aware of a demographic analysis that looked at AL verified voters?  pls link.

I'm aware that there is no way to validate it.  I'm also aware of the self reported college gap in polling.   About 14.3% of adults had an advanced degree in 2021.  Maybe a little bit higher now 

But most self reporting polling shows advanced degree in the 50% range.  Across the board. 

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

I'm aware that there is no way to validate it.  I'm also aware of the self reported college gap in polling.   About 14.3% of adults had an advanced degree in 2021.  Maybe a little bit higher now 

But most self reporting polling shows advanced degree in the 50% range.  Across the board. 

There wasn't a national election in 2021.  Pls link polling from 2020 so we can directly compare.

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

"And I was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general."

"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

"You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

I get that hitting Tibs with a baseball bat wouldn't matter, as has been done so many times.

But for God's sake can you Trump haters stop diminishing your argument by failing to acknowledge the truth?

It is complete ignorance and counter productive.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

10 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

might help if the MAGA's condemned the actions of the white supremacists but ain't gonna happen.  They're vital to your success or you may actually be one...

they do often. the problem is leftists want constant reassurance that others see the threat as you do. you really think anyone on here is backing white supremacists groups or that everything and its brother is identified as one and like i said it has a better chance of generating eye rolls at this point.

you cry wolf enough times and after awhile no one will bother to look out the windows. you get caught dressing a sheep up in a wolf costume you REALLY lose all credability. both are true because the demand is far exceeded by the supply. 

there is a good movie called nightcrawler that shows the state of our information producing industries today. check it out if you got a night in one day.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

they do often. the problem is leftists want constant reassurance that others see the threat as you do. you really think anyone on here is backing white supremacists groups or that everything and its brother is identified as one and like i said it has a better chance of generating eye rolls at this point.

you cry wolf enough times and after awhile no one will bother to look out the windows. you get caught dressing a sheep up in a wolf costume you REALLY lose all credability. both are true because the demand is far exceeded by the supply. 

there is a good movie called nightcrawler that shows the state of our information producing industries today. check it out if you got a night in one day.

Jan 6 really happened dude.  It was led by hate groups who are now being unofficially pardoned by the con man who egged them on.  And many of you still support him.  That's complicit enough for me.  And I can't rationalize it except in the resentful, nefarious ways I already have.  You want to hang out with white supremacists and hate groups, you have the right politics.

OMG...light inside?  Does a tremendous number.  Maybe there's someway we can get it inside.  You idiots are in total denial but that's what you do.  What he actually says isn't what he means, right?  Implausible deniability is his trademark and you morons fall for it.  Why?  But I guess you'r teacher training taught that injecting disinfectants is a new form of ID treatment.  My Medical training did not.  trump is ignorant.

Your medical training taught not to use disinfectants? Seriously we use disinfectants orally, like Listerine, or topically, like iodine. Seriously I am more aware of medicine than you in that I knew about  this article from 2019 about injectable disinfectants.  https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04018482

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

"And I was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general."

"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

"You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

I get that hitting Tibs with a baseball bat wouldn't matter, as has been done so many times.

But for God's sake can you Trump haters stop diminishing your argument by failing to acknowledge the truth?

It is complete ignorance and counter productive.

What the hell is the truth from trump?  You can't believe a word he says.  How can one acknowledge something that doesn't exist in his mind?  Remember "alternative facts"?  Can you please define them for me?  His book lists a euphemism for lying as a mechanism to gain success in biz.   The CNN interview was almost entirely filled with demonstrable lies from him.  And you all eat it up and ask for more.  Do you not believe what your ears hear and eyes see?  We have a convicted  LYINGsex offfender in a dead heat for prez and that's ok with you?  Are your personal, selfish goals that much more important to you than your honor?/  Shame and embarrassment on you.

18 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your medical training taught not to use disinfectants? Seriously we use disinfectants orally, like Listerine, or topically, like iodine. Seriously I am more aware of medicine than you in that I knew about  this article from 2019 about injectable disinfectants.  https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04018482

Can you read?  pre injection, moron.  like wiping the injection site (in this case the external eye- do u even know where the cornea is?) you idiot.  No one argues that topical disinfectants aren't useful.  Now produce a real paper.  God, I hope you don't teach STEM classes...Stay in your lane cuz you'd be dangerous out of it, just like trump.

Your citation:

Povidone Iodine vs AVEnova: A Pre-injection Disinfection Study (PAVE Study) (PAVE)

Edited by redtail hawk

This confirms where I was trying to go.

People that spent 10s of thousands on college that don’t  break six figures didn’t make an educated decision or at least a good economic one.  so even though they might have a degree they aren’t earning a good return on it. 

Those folks tend to self identify as democrats, the over 100k crowd tend to self identify as republican. 

while looking at all this stuff I came across a study pitching IQ weighted voting. The idea is your iq weighs in to how much your vote counts.

So 100=1 vote, 140 = 1.4 votes, AOC = 0.73 votes… and so on. I think it’s a wonderful idea. I'm all for this. Anyone else? 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This confirms where I was trying to go.

People that spent 10s of thousands on college that don’t  break six figures didn’t make an educated decision or at least a good economic one.  so even though they might have a degree they aren’t earning a good return on it. 

Those folks tend to self identify as democrats, the over 100k crowd tend to self identify as republican. 

while looking at all this stuff I came across a study pitching IQ weighted voting. The idea is your iq weighs in to how much your vote counts.

So 100=1 vote, 140 = 1.4 votes, AOC = 0.73 votes… and so on. I think it’s a wonderful idea. I'm all for this. Anyone else? 

Keep digging...

https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/research-summaries/education-earnings.html#:~:text=Men with bachelor's degrees earn,earnings than high school graduates.

"Men with bachelor's degrees earn approximately $900,000 more in median lifetime earnings than high school graduates. Women with bachelor's degrees earn $630,000 more. Men with graduate degrees earn $1.5 million more in median lifetime earnings than high school graduates. Women with graduate degrees earn $1.1 million more."

You MAGA's and facts are not friends...

Don't like that one?  try this:

https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/personal-finance/articles/heres-the-average-americans-income-by-education-level/

"The difference increases significantly the more education you get. Those with a professional degree in career fields such as law, pharmacy, and medicine make a little over $151,000 a year, almost four times as much as a high school graduate."  And that's a very low estimate for physicians...https://mededits.com/medical-school-admissions/how-much-do-doctors-make/

Edited by redtail hawk

37 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Jan 6 really happened dude.  It was led by hate groups who are now being unofficially pardoned by the con man who egged them on.  And many of you still support him.  That's complicit enough for me.  And I can't rationalize it except in the resentful, nefarious ways I already have.  You want to hang out with white supremacists and hate groups, you have the right politics.

i know it happened dude. you guys constantly remind everyone it happened so no issue of it fading out of memory unlike other riots that lasted years in the entire country i hear nothing about anymore. the people who committed violence are facing harsh judgement. the ones who didnt..are facing harsh judgments. every republican including trump immediately denounced that violence unlike democrats did for riots that lasted...you get the point. you see a day of riots as much more threatening then years of it..that still continue to this day. youll give a response about democracy and in the next breath handwave Tennessee 3 and riots that put presidents in bunkers and firebombs at fedral buildings and police assasinations and police headquarter take overs and fedral buildings destroyed and statues ripped down and...well everything that side does.

most important is your pulling a race card and using it on jan 6th. that was a issue with elections and politicians..nothing to do with race. like i said supply and demand. place it on everything and devalue the real racist cultd out there. i and everyone else will continue to roll our eyes at the accusations while you guys try to smash a square peg into a round hole deforming every story to fit your agenda.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Keep digging...

https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/research-summaries/education-earnings.html#:~:text=Men with bachelor's degrees earn,earnings than high school graduates.

"Men with bachelor's degrees earn approximately $900,000 more in median lifetime earnings than high school graduates. Women with bachelor's degrees earn $630,000 more. Men with graduate degrees earn $1.5 million more in median lifetime earnings than high school graduates. Women with graduate degrees earn $1.1 million more."

You MAGA's and facts are not friends...

Don't like that one?  try this:

https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/personal-finance/articles/heres-the-average-americans-income-by-education-level/

Exactly- if you can’t crack 6 figures with a 4 year college diploma you chose the wrong major and/or are dumb. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Exactly- if you can’t crack 6 figures with a 4 year college diploma you chose the wrong major and/or are dumb. 

on avg, those with bachelors make double per year than those without.  Your math sucks...believe what you want but your kids will pay with less income AND less average wealth.  And guess who pays the most taxes to pay the bills or at least the interest on the bills that the gov't generates.  How bout making votes count in proportion to taxes paid.  I like that idea a lot.

Edited by redtail hawk

31 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

What the hell is the truth from trump?  You can't believe a word he says.  How can one acknowledge something that doesn't exist in his mind?  

A specious argument.

I don't give a rat's what you believe or don't believe, but the quote is there, condemning and pointing out specifically the neo Nazis and the white supremacist's, yet a few people here, you included, disregard it.

It's a failed and pathetic path.

The man never claimed that those people were "good people," and in fact pointed out they were despicable.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

A specious argument.

I don't give a rat's what you believe or don't believe, but the quote is there, condemning and pointing out specifically the neo Nazis and the white supremacist's, yet a few people here, you included, disregard it.

It's a failed and pathetic path.

The man never claimed that those people were "good people," and in fact pointed out they were despicable.

nope.  He's a documented liar.  I believe over 10,000 documented instances in his presidency alone.  Look it up Einstein.

try this piece on for size.  From the conservative Brookings institution it echoes what Ive said here many times and what I've witnessed on this forum:

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2019/08/14/trump-and-racism-what-do-the-data-say/

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

on avg, those with bachelors make double per year than those without.  Your math sucks...

Your averaging, and generalization show out out of touch you are with reality. I suppose you were one of the poorly chosen majors so I won’t bother trying to help you with averages complete uselessness with multimodal distributions. 

simple just for you… 

A non college degreed plumber or electrician makes  70k and can easily grow to 6 figures.

Social workers and gym teachers who in many case require even masters degrees… not so much. Then the is Art major or Philosophy majors…. They are the one looking to bump minimum wage. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Your averaging, and generalization show out out of touch you are with reality. I suppose you were one of the poorly chosen majors so I won’t bother trying to help you with averages complete uselessness with multimodal distributions. 

simple just for you… 

A non college degreed plumber or electrician makes  70k and can easily grow to 6 figures.

Social workers and gym teachers who in many case require even masters degrees… not so much. Then the is Art major or Philosophy majors…. They are the one looking to bump minimum wage. 

i didn't say there weren't exceptions to the rule.  And no, my undergrad and grad degrees were in Chemistry.  Could have done significantly better than a plumber with either degree.  Was offered good career paths by great companies at both levels.  But I have a question for you.  Why don't all the poorly paid MAGA's work as plumbers or electricians?

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

nope.  He's a documented liar.  

And so is Bill Clinton.

A convicted liar under oath before a grand jury.

This is complete horseshit.

The man never said that white supremacist's or neo Nazis were good people, and making that claim diminishes the people who attempt to make it.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You can do any stupid little thing you want on a forum, but no reasonable, rational individual woud make a claim that someone said something, when that person, twice, refuted it in the same response.

It is simply an idiotic, false claim.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

i didn't say there weren't exceptions to the rule.  And no, my undergrad and grad degrees were in Chemistry.  Could have done significantly better than a plumber with either degree.  Was offered good career paths by great companies at both levels.  But I have a question for you.  Why don't all the poorly paid MAGA's work as plumbers or electricians?

see out of touch… you argue against my point of poor investment majors then reference a hard science like chemistry. But ok, there actually is a poor investment decision baked into this.  

chemical engineering major shares most of the same core curriculum but leads to 30% higher average income. Since you love averages you made a poor choice. 

37 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

How bout making votes count in proportion to taxes paid.  I like that idea a lot.

Yes please!! We agree on something 

55 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yes please!! We agree on something 

or even better people who dont pay into the system at all cant vote for politicians who make those decisions for others. its a cascade. when a population only extracts resources of coarse they will only vote for policies that continue that action. get a high enough percentage and the entire finacial system will be built on taking more from anyone still willing to produce into it with no going back if they want to maintain any power. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

or even better people who dont pay into the system at all cant vote for politicians who make those decisions for others. its a cascade. when a population only extracts resources of coarse they will only vote for policies that continue that action. get a high enough percentage and the entire finacial system will be built on taking more from anyone still willing to produce into it with no going back if they want to maintain any power. 

Yes!!  

effectively what our electorate is today and how they tend to vote. 

Democrats; mostly the takers and the billionaire elites… and then some party line idealists 

Republicans; the payers and millionaires that are not part of the elite … and some party line idealists 

so if the deadbeats lost agency because they don’t contribute the Rs would win 75% of votes. Dems would have to stop their fiscal idiocy. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1