Terrorist has a bad day, murders 8 in Atlanta

716er

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I can handle the truth. I can't stand people like you who pretend to be "Independent" and then target one side.  You're a fraud and you know it.

We see right through you.

you see what you’re  told to see by your puppet masters. I know it’s probably unconscionable and maybe even offensive to you no one owns my mind.

I read the quotes from investigators who concluded they have not determined any racist motive yet, and yes chastise you the alt left for deciding on your own what motivated this killer and what the narrative has to be because you are desperate to paint America as a racial cauldron of hatred to continue control by division.  

You don’t need to be a alt right, Republican or even understand politics to see what you woke anarchists are trying to do. Hell French liberal democrats see it. 

You justify your stance with a tweet and embedded Korean language article you didn’t even read? 

I only can’t decide if it’s deliberate trolling for entertainment, or brainwashed cult allegiance that drives your content.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Just as others are making assumptions it's based on race with little known evidence, you are making assumptions these specific parlors are hubs for human and sex trafficking with little known evidence. 

That's unfortunate.

48 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you see what you’re  told to see by your puppet masters. I know it’s probably unconscionable and maybe even offensive to you no one owns my mind.

I read the quotes from investigators who concluded they have not determined any racist motive yet, and yes chastise you the alt left for deciding on your own what motivated this killer and what the narrative has to be because you are desperate to paint America as a racial cauldron of hatred to continue control by division.  

You don’t need to be a alt right, Republican or even understand politics to see what you woke anarchists are trying to do. Hell French liberal democrats see it. 

You justify your stance with a tweet and embedded Korean language article you didn’t even read? 

I only can’t decide if it’s deliberate trolling for entertainment, or brainwashed cult allegiance that drives your content.

Look in the mirror buddy. You are so biased it hurts.  You hide behind your Trumpism because you're embarrassed.

It's okay - we see you.

Everybody see's right through you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He can't possibly believe the stuff he posts, he does it for his own entertainment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Left can't make much political hay out of this tragedy as the perp looks to be some sex addict and pervert.  Being sexual perversion is something they wholeheartedly support it might be a no go for any of their favorite issues.

I don’t know about this particular incident but as the father of an Asian daughter I can tell you that she is scared and that she and some friends have been hassled.  Drop the left vs. right political crap; this is a real problem and people like my daughter are suffering for it.  Instead of making it about politics tell all those you know to treat Asian Americans like any other American.

16 minutes ago, 716er said:

you are making assumptions these specific parlors are hubs for human and sex trafficking with little known evidence. 

"All three spas are listed on Rubmaps, an erotic review site that allows users to search for and review illicit massage parlors. The site is the most popular of its kind, where buyers who call themselves “hobbyists” or “mongers” looking for sex go to find and share information, according to a study by Polaris, a nonprofit group that operates the National Human Trafficking Hotline."  

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Left can't make much political hay out of this tragedy as the perp looks to be some sex addict and pervert.  Being sexual perversion is something they wholeheartedly support it might be a no go for any of their favorite issues.

You've all seen the press conference of Sheriff Jay Baker sounding more like the killer's public defender than a cop. The Sheriff wasn't sure if it was a hate crime or if the murderer was fed up and/or  having a very bad day.

A cop in the deep South dismissing an obvious hate crime by yet another white killer IS the storyIt is the same story repeating itself every day in this country.

And the same people are defending this killer; just like they did with Kyle Rittenhouse.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Look in the mirror buddy. You are so biased it hurts.  You hide behind your Trumpism because you're embarrassed.

It's okay - we see you.

Everybody see's right through you.

You’re more of a trumper than I could ever be. 

your schtick though- sort  upchuck Twitter content you don’t even read, don’t actually debat or argue topics because you can’t. Just regurgitate why they tell you to. 

AltLeftBot. That’s you 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

37 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I don’t know about this particular incident but as the father of an Asian daughter I can tell you that she is scared and that she and some friends have been hassled.  Drop the left vs. right political crap; this is a real problem and people like my daughter are suffering for it.  Instead of making it about politics tell all those you know to treat Asian Americans like any other American.

Sorry your daughter has to feel that way. She is victimized by some former stupid politician’s rhetoric, a handful of disgusting humans and a media that just needs to keep hammering  fear into everyone and everything. 

i hope she sees through all of the shams, and mass media attempts to cultivate fear and stays safe from the scumbags out there that are excrement.  

im sure this will be accused as racist, but I believe the Asian American community is our countries best chance at salvation. I share more common values with the Indian, Chinese and Korean American families I know, live and work with than most other demographics, particularly the partisan political operatives. 

There may have been a racial element to this, but from what I read, my sense is that this he was a self-hating incel who frequented massage parlors. He was heavily involved in his evangelical church, which is probably where the self hatred came from. Also, from social media posts, he bought into the alt-right anti China narrative espoused by our former Prez. A true plethora of potential motivations here.

In summary, this kid is ***** up.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

if the point is not racism, then there is no point.

Like with what happened in Rochester this past weekend.

Teens burned a man, who was possibly handicapped, to death.

Details vague in every report on it, except B. Lonsberry's.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

How many of these terrorist acts can be traced back to Trump and his hate speech? 

* Massacre of Mexicans in Texas--Trump was calling immigrants rapists and murderers 

* Massacre at Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburg--Trump was spew off about the Caravan at the time and his online minions were saying Soros was funding them 

* Now this --Trump stirred up hate with Kung Flu garbage

Trump is a f'n scum bag POS 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’re more of a trumper than I could ever be. 

your schtick though- sort  upchuck Twitter content you don’t even read, don’t actually debat or argue topics because you can’t. Just regurgitate why they tell you to. 

AltLeftBot. That’s you 

LMAO - keep editing and addting to your bs.  You can do it - c'mon - own dem libs!  You got it big guy.

• Vomit 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Funny how people get upset when others point out racism 

If it is in fact racism and they get upset then they have nothing at all to stand on and it just shows how stupid they are but sometimes not all the time it is used as a motive or a crutch to pit one side against the other which is also ignorant !!

MPO It doesn't matter what color a persons skin or their nationality wrong is just wrong no grey area !  I don't know why people can't just be taken for who they are and their character & their actions if people feel a need to judge then do it by the entirety of the person not what ever piece you don't like .

Just leave it at that we all could use a little forgiveness each and every day .

Truthfully there is only one that can judge us for our actions we should not judge others and one day he will it's inevitable 🙌 !!

I have absolutely no idea how 1 person can hate that much to take a life let alone 8 lives it just baffles me to no end unless one would be put in the position of kill or be killed that might be the only justification .

This guy and/or any one that does this kind of thing apparently has something mentally wrong with them because any right minded person would commit such a heinous action against another person or persons !

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

AltLeftBot What’s Twitter tell you to do now?

You never call out your friends for posting biased crap from REDSTATE or EPOCHTIMES, right? 

Sucks being called out on your hypocrisy - triggered much?

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

There may have been a racial element to this, but from what I read, my sense is that this he was a self-hating incel who frequented massage parlors. He was heavily involved in his evangelical church, which is probably where the self hatred came from. Also, from social media posts, he bought into the alt-right anti China narrative espoused by our former Prez. A true plethora of potential motivations here.

In summary, this kid is ***** up.

I wouldn't be surprised if this stems from the confusing voices in his head from his addiction and his faith and he snapped.  

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You never call out your friends for posting biased crap from REDSTATE or EPOCHTIMES, right? 

Sucks being called out on your hypocrisy - triggered much?

Dude....you just accused him of being a hypocrite for doing EXACTLY what you do!  Hilarious post of the day and in the running for week/month/year award.  

We're all hypocrites.  Some more than others and you fall smack dab at the top of the former list. 

• Awesome! (+1) 3