Terrorist has a bad day, murders 8 in Atlanta

716er

I am amazed by the number of people who claim the evidence presented so far does not indicate this was violence against sex workers compared to violence against asians. Not only has the killer stated it is due to them being sex workers, he killed 8 people but only 6 were asian. If he wanted to kill as many asians as possible he would have gone to a korean shop. Is it possible it was due to race? Of course since a lot of evidence is not in the public yet but all the dead are related to massage parlors but not all are asian.

Edited by Buffalo Timmy

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am amazed by the number of people who claim the evidence presented so far does not indicate this was violence against sex workers compared to violence against asians. Not only has the killer stated it is due to them being sex workers, he killed 8 people but only 6 were asian. If he wanted to kill as many asians as possible he would have gone to a korean shop. Is it possible it was due to race? Of course since a lot of evidence is not in the public yet but all the dead are related to massage parlors but not all are asian.

^^
The very definition of White privilege.

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

Being logical is white privilege? You must be one of the people who thinks math is white supremacists.

You wouldn’t be making excuses for this kid and/or Kyle Rittenhouse if they  were black or undocumented. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You wouldn’t be making excuses for this kid and/or Kyle Rittenhouse if they  were black or undocumented. 

Who ever defended the kid or made excuses for his behavior?- he should be punished for killing 8 people- you are confused because you have defended all the liberals when they murder people. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Racism and misogyny go hand in hand. But is sex addiction he cause of violence? Or was it an act of vengeance against the women he blamed for tempting him?

Either way, he did not see those women as human beings. If what he says is true, his desire to be pure was more important than their lives.

And the choice to murder these women was clearly rooted in a deep hatred of them.  Was it only because of their race? No. It's not mutually exclusive.

Was he choice to frequent Asian massage parlors to satisfy his sexual cravings racist in and of itself? No. But was punishing these women with death deeply racist and mysoganynist because he didn't like the fact that he acted out on sexual urges he didn't like? I'm going to go with yes.

Edited by Motorin'

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Who ever defended the kid or made excuses for his behavior?- he should be punished for killing 8 people- you are confused because you have defended all the liberals when they murder people. 

Please quote me.

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Racism and misogyny go hand in hand. But is sex addiction he cause of violence? Or was it an act of vengeance against the women he blamed for tempting him?

Either way, he did not see those women as human beings. If what he says is true, his desire to be pure was more important than their lives.

And he choice to murder these women was clearly rooted in a deep hatred of them.  Was it only because of their race? No. It's not mutually exclusive.

Was he choice to frequent Asian massage parlors to satisfy his sexual cravings racist in and of itself? No. But was punishing these women with death deeply racist and mysoganynist because he didn't like the fact that he acted out on sexual urges he didn't like? I'm going to go with yes.

So you believe that if it was while women working in these parlors they would all be alive?

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Please quote me.

To what benefit? You just lied about me and will continue to lie.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

To what benefit? You just lied about me and will continue to lie.

How did I lie about you? You made a claim and I called you out on it based on your rationale of what transpired in Georgia.

You claim, without proof; that I support killing humans. I never ever once said that and asked that you document where I did.

Sounds like he is describing several PPP posters.

https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/dear-white-liberals-asians-arent-your-pawns/

DEAR WHITE LIBERALS: ASIANS AREN’T YOUR PAWNS.

asian-man-960x640.png

I had a conversation with my brother in Oregon, last night. Besides the usual family matters, he brought up a call he received from a ‘friend.’ The friend wanted to check on my brother and the family amidst rising violence toward Asian Americans. While my brother appreciated the gesture, he told his friend that it wasn’t necessary. The friend said he had been concerned about all the anti-Asian violence ever since Trump and the “China” virus rhetoric.

The friend knows my brother is a staunch conservative, so my brother got irritated. He asked the dude, what’s Trump got to do with the Georgia shootings and where was his phone call last year? The friend said he didn’t get what my brother was getting at. My brother replied that there were over 3,800 incidents of anti-Asian violence last year, yet you didn’t check on us. The friend said he didn’t know. My brother said, of course not—because no one besides us Asians cared. But now that you see a perp is a white male from the South, you start to care. You have to make this about YOU making a political statement rather than really caring about us, the Asian Americans.

My brother is correct. How can we trust and believe your sentiments when you didn’t care last year when we pleaded for assistance? The district attorneys in the Bay area and NYC acted blind to our plight. The national mainstream media didn’t lend us their ear nor their voice because the narrative didn’t fit.

But, now, you care.

You use our victimhood, turning it into your political gains—whether to infringe on the 2A or keep portraying Trump as that boogeyman. You sided with the rich NBA players over the freedom fighters of Hong Kong. You sided with Disney and NIKE over the lives and the dignity of the Uighurs in western China. You praised Antifa while they harassed and doxxed a gay Asian journalist. You sided with the rioters and looters that stole, robbed, and burned down our shops and businesses all last summer.

Yesterday, we found out the killer in the Georgia shooting rampage is a disturbed young man who is an Asian fetishist. Not exactly the perp that my brother’s friend wished for. I find it twisted and sick that there are a lot of white folks who get a ‘hard on’ for minorities’ victimhood. It’s as reprehensible as someone who has an Asian sexual fetish. Which is confusing—because one moment we are categorized with the ‘Whites’ when we are applying for colleges and universities and we don’t get the same affirmative action benefits of other POC when applying for a job— yet we are marginalized victims again, to serve your political purpose.

So we are just pawns.

My brother told his ‘friend,’ or his ‘ally,’ to snap out of trying to be the white savior. It was clear to my brother that the phone call was about the dude’s self righteousness and it was more self-serving than a true concern for the welfare and well-being of our family or any other Asians. My apologies, if my brother and I and some of our fellow Asians respond with indignation.

You’ve written us off. You’ve ignored us. And you didn’t care for so long. But, now, you tell us you care? Don’t play us for fools. We see you for the hypocritical players that you are.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

asian-man-960x640.png

I had a conversation with my brother in Oregon, last night. Besides the usual family matters, he brought up a call he received from a ‘friend.’ The friend wanted to check on my brother and the family amidst rising violence toward Asian Americans. While my brother appreciated the gesture, he told his friend that it wasn’t necessary. The friend said he had been concerned about all the anti-Asian violence ever since Trump and the “China” virus rhetoric.

The friend knows my brother is a staunch conservative, so my brother got irritated. He asked the dude, what’s Trump got to do with the Georgia shootings and where was his phone call last year? The friend said he didn’t get what my brother was getting at. My brother replied that there were over 3,800 incidents of anti-Asian violence last year, yet you didn’t check on us. The friend said he didn’t know. My brother said, of course not—because no one besides us Asians cared. But now that you see a perp is a white male from the South, you start to care. You have to make this about YOU making a political statement rather than really caring about us, the Asian Americans.

My brother is correct. How can we trust and believe your sentiments when you didn’t care last year when we pleaded for assistance? The district attorneys in the Bay area and NYC acted blind to our plight. The national mainstream media didn’t lend us their ear nor their voice because the narrative didn’t fit.

But, now, you care.

You use our victimhood, turning it into your political gains—whether to infringe on the 2A or keep portraying Trump as that boogeyman. You sided with the rich NBA players over the freedom fighters of Hong Kong. You sided with Disney and NIKE over the lives and the dignity of the Uighurs in western China. You praised Antifa while they harassed and doxxed a gay Asian journalist. You sided with the rioters and looters that stole, robbed, and burned down our shops and businesses all last summer.

Yesterday, we found out the killer in the Georgia shooting rampage is a disturbed young man who is an Asian fetishist. Not exactly the perp that my brother’s friend wished for. I find it twisted and sick that there are a lot of white folks who get a ‘hard on’ for minorities’ victimhood. It’s as reprehensible as someone who has an Asian sexual fetish. Which is confusing—because one moment we are categorized with the ‘Whites’ when we are applying for colleges and universities and we don’t get the same affirmative action benefits of other POC when applying for a job— yet we are marginalized victims again, to serve your political purpose.

So we are just pawns.

My brother told his ‘friend,’ or his ‘ally,’ to snap out of trying to be the white savior. It was clear to my brother that the phone call was about the dude’s self righteousness and it was more self-serving than a true concern for the welfare and well-being of our family or any other Asians. My apologies, if my brother and I and some of our fellow Asians respond with indignation.

You’ve written us off. You’ve ignored us. And you didn’t care for so long. But, now, you tell us you care? Don’t play us for fools. We see you for the hypocritical players that you are.

Which is to say all of us should have been more aware and more in solidarity with the anti-Asian bias all along.  I have as I have an Asian daughter.  But sometimes it takes blatant acts to heighten awareness.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How did I lie about you? You made a claim and I called you out on it based on your rationale of what transpired in Georgia.

You claim, without proof; that I support killing humans. I never ever once said that and asked that you document where I did.

You said I made an excuse for this murderer in ATL. Also I never said you support killing humans, I stated you support murderers who are liberal. 

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

asian-man-960x640.png

But, now, you care.

So we are just pawns.

Seth Rich’s family sends you his best. 

The Sandy Hook families would also like to have a word with you. 

Edited by BillStime

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Seth Rich’s family sends you his best. 

The Sandy Hook families would also like to have a word with you. 

Absolutely NOTHING to do with responding to that Asian-American's complaint about liberal patronizing them.

Absolutely nothing.

Your NON response clearly demonstrates that you are not capable of any intelligent discussion    (as Doc pointed out in the other thread.)

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Absolutely NOTHING to do with responding to that Asian-American's complaint about liberal patronizing them.

Absolutely nothing.

Your NON response clearly demonstrates that you are not capable of any intelligent discussion    (as Doc pointed out in the other thread.)

Oh I’m sorry you don’t like that I highlight your hypocrisy and short sightedness... and you’re just going to have to get over it.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

And no one would be trying to call it a hate crime either you dolt.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Absolutely nothing.

I’d have blocked him, but it’s important to see the irrational perspective of alt left troll sheep as well. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh I’m sorry you don’t like that I highlight your hypocrisy and short sightedness... and you’re just going to have to get over it.

LOL.

Ignoring the importance of a post (such as an Asian-American's response to liberals as yourself) is NOT "Highlighting" anything but,

Your own inability to defend your own positions.

You have demonstrated it several times today alone.

You simply fall back to your own "whatabout" response

and (sadly) you will NEVER get over that..........

foto-de-tiro-na-cabeca-do-homem-asiatico

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

LOL.

Ignoring the importance of a post (such as an Asian-American's response to liberals as yourself) is NOT "Highlighting" anything but,

Your own inability to defend your own positions.

You have demonstrated it several times today alone.

You simply fall back to your own "whatabout" response

and (sadly) you will NEVER get over that..........

foto-de-tiro-na-cabeca-do-homem-asiatico

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg