Corey Davis to Jets

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Huh? You need more than one good WR in an offense in today’s NFL. 😂

I'd explain it to you, but I don't feel like feeding your addictions. Pitch your agenda to those more gullible than I.

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Is it just me, or is Davis' skillset a bit redundant with Denzel Mims'?

They seem like the same guy to me.

They are but I love offenses like that. Multiple vertical threats can open up a defense pretty good. Besides in today's NFL, 11 personnel is your base offense, so you can easily play two Xs.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DJB said:

Huge overpay. 

Smells like a Jets move. 

I’d like his price better on a team with a QB. 

The thinking has to be that he has untapped potential because he played with a conservative QB on a run first team. But like the Jets are not the team that are going to unlock that potential anytime soon.

29 minutes ago, Logic said:

Is it just me, or is Davis' skillset a bit redundant with Denzel Mims'?

They seem like the same guy to me.

In expected role maybe. Mims didn't turn out to be a physically dominating, but he was a rookie, injured for an extended period, and had Danorld/Flacco as his QBs.. and Flacco was the GOOD one. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

In expected role maybe. Mims didn't turn out to be a physically dominating, but he was a rookie, injured for an extended period, and had Danorld/Flacco as his QBs.. and Flacco was the GOOD one. 

In size and athletic profile, too.

They're both 6'3", 207 lbs. Both ran 4.4 40s. 

I'm not knocking having two big dudes who can run fast. They just remind me of each other, that's all.