Rebecca Grant - hello!

stuvian

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Knobby knees

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Fat elbows. Hard pass from me, dog

For real though, she's 52?!?!? Good for her.

Right boob way bigger than the left boob. If you can't pull off symmetry, you're not welcome in my bed, sweetcheeks.

No thanks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'd have to consult the handbook, but I believe she is bordering on GILF!

On a serious note, there is not one thing about her that says "52," to me.  She looks like she's in her early 30s at the most.

As far as MILF and GILF go, age is a non-factor.

MILF just has to be a hot mom.

GILF just has to be a hot grandmother.

Source: Page 37, Section VII, 3rd Paragraph, "2021 Official ILF Handbook"

I've known plenty of 40-something year-old GILFs!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

On a serious note, there is not one thing about her that says "52," to me.  She looks like she's in her early 30s at the most.

Yeah, I was going to research a little more because 52 is almost unbelievable, it must be a typo. But I dont have that time to dedicate to such matters.

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, I was going to research a little more because 52 is almost unbelievable, it must be a typo. But I dont have that time to dedicate to such matters.

I do!

Born: December 11, 1968 (age 52 years), Buffalo, NY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Grant_(American_actress)

• Thank you (+1) 1

Reporter is a strong word TotalProSports. Instagram floozy is a job title these days, get it right.

We used to follow each other on the Twitters back when I had an account. She followed me first and I reciprocated like the gentleman that I am. I don't know if she still does it but she used to send DM's to people with scantily clad pictures of herself to encourage people to boost her exposure online. I don't get on board with stuff like that. She's attractive and all but not my thing.

She did used to read some of my draft pieces because she would ask me questions about certain players. She seemed like a nice enough woman when we talked, perhaps she was interested in me more than I was in her. It's tough breaking hearts.

• Like (+1) 1

There was a nurse I worked with who was beautiful and one of the nicest women you could ever meet (she was a late-bloomer).  I was floored when I first learned her age (she was in her mid-50's, but looked early 40s).  Some just have good genes.

Edited by Doc

On 3/9/2021 at 2:34 PM, stuvian said:

She's self centered. She posted that video as a dedication to her mother, but I don't recall seeing her mom in there...it was all about her. Nah

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/10/2021 at 12:54 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

I worked with someone who went to school with her and she said she is awful and permanently stuck in high school. Great surgeon though. 

3 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

She's self centered. She posted that video as a dedication to her mother, but I don't recall seeing her mom in there...it was all about her. Nah

Yeah, those social media posts thanking someone by making it all about themselves are hilarious. My brother does it for my mom and she isn’t even on any social media. 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I worked with someone who went to school with her and she said she is awful and permanently stuck in high school. Great surgeon though. 

From the little I've seen of her on social media due to this thread, that is totally believable.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.