The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

My sense is that the initial group probably broke windows/doors and after that the Capitol police, wanting to prevent further damage to the Capitol, started letting them in.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

More Capital police opening up barricade for protesters

Capital police taking selfies with Trump supporters

A lot of capital police were implicit.. it's not cut and dry people

And the people that stormed the capital were still wrong.. can you liberals understand that nobody's saying what they did was correct

But the capital police let a lot in.. the doors were opened

If that's the case, those police need to be fired.

Whatever politicians that led tours to the proud boys, Q-anutz etc need to be expelled from their seats and tried as traitors.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

If that's the case, those police need to be fired.

Whatever politicians that led tours to the proud boys, Q-anutz etc need to be expelled from their seats and tried as traitors.

I think we’re all in agreement there.  But more than that, why were 10k national guardsmen called off at the last hour, by the Pelosi’s team?  Especially when they had intel of potential agitators.  Why are people who were there imprisoned, isolated from family in solitary without any charges or reasoning?  Why have there been no treason-based charges for what has been deemed the greatest act of treason in our generation?  Why is there 15,000+ hours of unreleased footage?  Why did congress continue session for 3 hours after the breach?  Why are we just learning about this Qanon shaman being a former Antifa member, previously tied to southern caravans  at the border, from the previous year and why is that being buried?  Why weren’t the insurrectionists armed, if their intent was occupying?  

Let me call this as it is….  If you hate Trump, you don’t need to answer these questions.  You’ve made up your mind, because you hate Trump.  Hatred for Trump is not a good enough reason to look beyond all of the holes in the insurrection theory.  And lastly, if we’re not getting truth on the insurrection, what the heck else are we not getting the truth about?

Sorry, but my leaning left politically doesn’t warrant me simply agreeing without questioning what clearly must be questioned and answered by a Government that supposedly works for the people.

Edited by Frat-Train
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

“Happy” six month anniversary of Trump’s insurrection.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

Six months in and the GQP is desperately trying to rewrite history and convince America it really wasn’t a big deal.

The "you lost, get over it" crowd from 2016 clings to the fantasy that this is still Trump's America, because they lost, and they can't get over it.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Does anybody honestly think a group of zipperheads wearing face paint and Viking helmets were going to take over the government.  Laughable. Biden. What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Does anybody honestly think a group of zipperheads wearing face paint and Viking helmets were going to take over the government.  Laughable. Biden. What a mess.  

Six months ago - these scum bags smeared schitt on the US Capitol walls.

Trump praised them - told them he loved them - and to go home.

You can downplay and rewrite history all you want - *you* are a mess.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

How long did it take for Dem pols to tell the rioters last summer to go home?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

How long did it take for Dem pols to tell the rioters last summer to go home?

Did I miss a joint session of Congress counting the electoral votes for the  Presidency of the United States last summer?

Oh - no?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

These two stories could have easily gone under the "leftists are mentally disturbed" thread also.

Listen, no matter how hard you keep trying to turn this into an insurrection on par with Pearl Harbor, 

the average American knows that this is just an overblown riot.

Rep. Andy Kim donates the blue suit he was wearing on January 6 to the Smithsonian

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/07/06/rep-andy-kim-donates-the-blue-suit-he-was-wearing-on-january-6-to-the-smithsonian/

tenor.gif

One reporter who survived the Capitol riots says he ‘used to call the Capitol my girlfriend,’ but now he doesn’t want to be there

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/07/06/one-reporter-who-survived-the-capitol-riots-says-he-used-to-call-the-capitol-my-girlfriend-but-now-he-doesnt-want-to-be-there/

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Answer the question. 

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

The most incompetent POTUS in our life? Pull off a coup? 

Helllll noooo

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886weh3tzqdoyhvzp7lnw

The most incompetent President did pull off a coup.  In 2020.  He's in the White House now.  Are you not paying attention?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The most incompetent President did pull off a coup.  In 2020.  He's in the White House now.  Are you not paying attention?  

Maybe if you file and win the 87th lawsuit people outside your cult will believe the Big Lie.

image.thumb.jpeg.5ea08d43c720de243d6aa686c9c18f8f.jpeg

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Did I miss a joint session of Congress counting the electoral votes for the  Presidency of the United States last summer?

Oh - no?

Oh no!  A joint session of Congress was delayed.  The horror!

:rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1