Biden's Foreign Policy Already GettING Results

Tiberius

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sorry board.

No more playing with the mouse.

Back to the Biden Foreign Policy thread:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Why won’t you acknowledge that when Trump surrendered to the Taliban he also surrendered Mark Frerichs and his family.

You are a coward.

• Dislike 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Sorry board.

No more playing with the mouse.

Back to the Biden Foreign Policy thread:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Cut Demented Biden some slack.  Men at Work was his favorite band when he had his faculties.  He'll send Useless Harris down there to get her out of the way for a while smooth things over like she did with the border.  No problem. 

What

A

Mess

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

Getting results...........

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The Afghan man who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last month was an enthusiastic and beloved longtime employee at an American humanitarian organization, his colleagues say, painting a stark contrast to the Pentagon’s claims that he was an Islamic State group militant about to carry out an attack on American troops.

Signs have been mounting that the U.S. military may have targeted the wrong man in the Aug. 29 strike in Kabul, with devastating consequences, killing seven children and two other adults from his family. The Pentagon says it is further investigating the strike, but it has no way to do so on the ground in Afghanistan after the Taliban takeover, severely limiting its ability to gather evidence.

Accounts from the family, documents from colleagues seen by The Associated Press, and the scene at the family home — where Zemerai Ahmadi’s car was struck by a Hellfire missile just as he pulled into the driveway — all seem to sharply contradict the accounts by the U.S. military. Instead, they paint the picture of a family that had worked for Americans and were trying to gain visas to the United States, fearing for their lives under the Taliban.

At the home, the mangled, incinerated Toyota Corolla remains in the driveway. But there are no signs of large secondary blasts the Pentagon said were caused by explosives hidden in the car trunk. In the tightly cramped, walled compound, the house is undamaged except for broken glass, even a badly built wooden balcony remains in place. A brick wall immediately adjacent to the car stands intact. Trees and foliage close to the car are not burned or torn.

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-kabul-taliban-strikes-islamic-state-group-b8bd9b0c805c610758bd1d3e20090c2c

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Getting results...........

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The Afghan man who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last month was an enthusiastic and beloved longtime employee at an American humanitarian organization, his colleagues say, painting a stark contrast to the Pentagon’s claims that he was an Islamic State group militant about to carry out an attack on American troops.

Signs have been mounting that the U.S. military may have targeted the wrong man in the Aug. 29 strike in Kabul, with devastating consequences, killing seven children and two other adults from his family. The Pentagon says it is further investigating the strike, but it has no way to do so on the ground in Afghanistan after the Taliban takeover, severely limiting its ability to gather evidence.

Accounts from the family, documents from colleagues seen by The Associated Press, and the scene at the family home — where Zemerai Ahmadi’s car was struck by a Hellfire missile just as he pulled into the driveway — all seem to sharply contradict the accounts by the U.S. military. Instead, they paint the picture of a family that had worked for Americans and were trying to gain visas to the United States, fearing for their lives under the Taliban.

At the home, the mangled, incinerated Toyota Corolla remains in the driveway. But there are no signs of large secondary blasts the Pentagon said were caused by explosives hidden in the car trunk. In the tightly cramped, walled compound, the house is undamaged except for broken glass, even a badly built wooden balcony remains in place. A brick wall immediately adjacent to the car stands intact. Trees and foliage close to the car are not burned or torn.

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-kabul-taliban-strikes-islamic-state-group-b8bd9b0c805c610758bd1d3e20090c2c

The mistake is bad enough.  It's worse that they had to lie about there being secondary explosions. 

3 hours ago, TSOL said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-move-dislodge-france-australia-submarine-deal-is-incoherent-french-ministers-2021-09-15/

It is nice of France to compliment Biden like this. 

And i really like the idea of arming Australia with nuclear submarine technology, so id say this is a net positive for Biden.    

"Just like Trump."  Ouch!

They appear to be just nuclear-powered, not armed.  I can see why France is pissed, considering they just lost a $40B deal. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/u-s-coast-guard-makes-contact-with-4-chinese-naval-ships-near-coast-of-alaska

U.S. Coast Guard Makes Contact With 4 Chinese Naval Ships Near Coast Of Alaska

The United States Coast Guard (USCG) said in a news release this week that it made contact with four Chinese naval vessels near the coast of Alaska.

“Crews interacted with local, national and international vessels throughout the Arctic. During the deployment, Bertholf and Kimball observed four ships from the People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) operating as close as 46 miles off the Aleutian Island coast,” USCG said in a statement. “While the ships were within the U.S. exclusive economic zone, they followed international laws and norms and at no point entered U.S. territorial waters.”

“The PLAN task force included a guided missile cruiser, a guided missile destroyer, a general intelligence vessel, and an auxiliary vessel. The Chinese vessels conducted military and surveillance operations during their deployment to the Bering Sea and North Pacific Ocean,” the statement added. “All interactions between the U.S. Coast Guard and PLAN were in accordance with international standards set forth in the Western Pacific Naval Symposium’s Code for Unplanned Encounters at Sea and Convention on the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea.”

I'm sure Ms. Milley will still say white rage is the worst threat in the history of modern man

until the bitter end.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/16/2021 at 9:44 AM, TSOL said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-move-dislodge-france-australia-submarine-deal-is-incoherent-french-ministers-2021-09-15/

It is nice of France to compliment Biden like this. 

And i really like the idea of arming Australia with nuclear submarine technology, so id say this is a net positive for Biden.    

I agree. This is the only thing I’ve liked that the Biden admin has done so far. 

***** the French 

3 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I agree. This is the only thing I’ve liked that the Biden admin has done so far. 

***** the French 

This has become the decade for all US leaders to pretend to have allies and then prove they are two faced and untrustworthy.

This is not about selling subs, this is about treating friends with disrespect. Rather than work with France or at least notify them Biden acted like trump.

You would be shot in the hood for this disrespect.

Biden says trump was a terrible diplomat, well he screwed France with excess tariffs on wines without notice and logic, Biden did the same.

Maybe he just forgot, now that is believable.

9 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

This has become the decade for all US leaders to pretend to have allies and then prove they are two faced and untrustworthy.

This is not about selling subs, this is about treating friends with disrespect. Rather than work with France or at least notify them Biden acted like trump.

Biden says trump was a terrible diplomat, well he screwed France with excess tariffs on wines without notice and logic, Biden did the same.

And canada is so much better at foreign policy 😒

26 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

And canada is so much better at foreign policy 😒

What a ridiculous comment. Typical, point a finger elsewhere rather than deal with the truth. That is like telling the cop I was only 35 mph over limit and other guy was 36. 

No one defended Canada or suggested they were better.

At UN, Biden demonstrates weakness on the world stage once again

by Mike Pompeo

President Biden’s remarks Tuesday to the U.N. General Assembly fell flat.Why? Because once again, Biden demonstrated weakness. He is pushing our allies away and cozying up to our enemies. Biden said during his remarks, "We’re opening a new era of relentless diplomacy, of using the power of our development aid to invest in new ways of lifting people up around the world." And while we should value diplomacy, a strong America is what will enable that diplomacy, and not the promise of American tax dollars. A strong, America first policy that ended years of dumping billions of U.S. dollars in an attempt to buy peace and cooperation saw successful

More at the link: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/un-biden-world-stage-mike-pompeo

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

What a ridiculous comment. Typical, point a finger elsewhere rather than deal with the truth. That is like telling the cop I was only 35 mph over limit and other guy was 36. 

No one defended Canada or suggested they were better.

No, it’s like complaining about your neighbor being a slob when your yard is a dump. 

20 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

No, it’s like complaining about your neighbor being a slob when your yard is a dump. 

It still gives you the right to complain!!

So, it does not bother you that your allies get spit on by your pres. That he obviously has no cred. He says one thing and does another. No better than trump. 

Thank goodness the UN had the brains to book BTS for the main event so Biden was not more embarrassed as top bill.

Let's see.  What's Demented Biden's foreign policy?  Oh it's really getting results.  

1. Abandon US citizens behind enemy lines
  2. Equip terrorists with $86B worth of military equipment and promise funding to the Taliban
  3. Beg OPEC to produce more oil
  4. Allow 13 brave United States Marines to be slaughtered due to incompetency  (oh and check your watch as the bodies are returned)
  5. Incinerate 10 innocent humans including 7 children due to incompetency
  6. Abandon NATO trade partners
  7. Greenlight Russian pipelines while shutting down a Canadian pipeline
  8. Encourage all countries to send us their unvaccinated through open borders.  Then do nothing about it. 
  9. Stand feebly by as North Korea launches rockets again and do nothing about it. 
  10. Help Iran build a nuclear arsenal 

Edited by Irv
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Let's see.  What's Demented Biden's foreign policy?  Oh it's really getting results.  

2. Equip terrorists with $86B worth of military equipment and promise funding to the Taliban
  4. Allow 13 brave United States Marines to be slaughtered due to incompetency  (oh and check your watch as the bodies are returned)
  8. Encourage all countries to send us their unvaccinated through open borders.  Then do nothing about it. 
  9. Stand feebly by as North Korea launches rockets again and do nothing about it. 

Truer words were never written. And this from a guy who thought trump was the worst pres (maybe person) since Brutus. (Eh tu)

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

This wasn’t just about selling subs (I doubt we’re getting much more than France was getting for their subs and it’s a drop in the bucket when you’re talking about trillions of dollars): It was about giving Australia the best submarines/sending a message to China.

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

This wasn’t just about selling subs (I doubt we’re getting much more than France was getting for their subs and it’s a drop in the bucket when you’re talking about trillions of dollars): It was about giving Australia the best submarines/sending a message to China.

But not telling your friends about it first is wrong in every manner. The French were affected and should have been in the loop.

No disagreement about China issue.

I think China is going to make a play for Taiwan during Biden's presidency.  I hope that his administration is seeing the flashing red lights on the board.

I don't think the airspace incursions are typical saber rattling.  I think they are deliberate tests and probing of the Taiwanese air defense system and hunting US subs.  

• Agree 1

Add some more failures to the list

11. Ignore top military advisors advice to keep troops in Afghanistan and then lie about it on national television.  
  12. Sit in a demented state drooling on himself as China threatens to invade Taiwan

What

A

Mess

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think China is going to make a play for Taiwan during Biden's presidency.  I hope that his administration is seeing the flashing red lights on the board.

I don't think the airspace incursions are typical saber rattling.  I think they are deliberate tests and probing of the Taiwanese air defense system and hunting US subs.  

Probably, but to be fair, it's not just the US who will/should have a problem with it.  If China wants to take on the world...

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Probably, but to be fair, it's not just the US who will/should have a problem with it.  If China wants to take on the world...

Oh it's not just our problem.  However, I feel the Japanese and Australians wouldn't counter attack without US input.  An attack would be over within hours and the US Navy would have casualties in the thousands.  

I could see the Chinese taking a stab at it around Christmas.  All of Washington is home for the holidays and distracted by Covid, budget, and themselves, and this administration is S-L-O-W and uncoordinated to get things going based on what we all saw in Afghanistan.  By the time we'd be "ready", the Chinese would already have the flag flying over Taipei.  I think an invasion where we got beat would stun this administration for weeks, months.  

I can legitimately see the Chinese tell the world "We did it.  Deal with it." and take the gamble the West doesn't have the stomach for an invasion of their own.