Biden's Foreign Policy Already GettING Results

Tiberius

Just now, BillStime said:

They know exactly what they’re doing 

After Testing the World’s Limits, Putin Steps Back From the Brink

Look what happens when a US President isn’t a Putin puppet.

what does that have to do with the above link and Iran?

also, Trump supplied the Ukrainians with more advanced weapons to defend against the Russians. They also helped defend against Russian attacks. Also, the Russian bounty scandal was finally debunked.   The whole trump in bed with russia has been debunked over and over 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

what does that have to do with the above link and Iran?

also, Trump supplied the Ukrainians with more advanced weapons to defend against the Russians. They also helped defend against Russian attacks. Also, the Russian bounty scandal was finally debunked.   The whole trump in bed with russia has been debunked over and over 

lmao oh ok - carry on Q

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wtf are you talking about 

you called me q for what i said.  so i would like you to point out something incorrect that i stated.  i'll save you the time...you cant. so i will ask you...wtf are you talking about?    look, we get it you're in an impossible position you spent four years claiming that anything trump did was evil and wrong. now, your guy is doing similar things and you need to save face.   you're realizing that trump wasn't all that bad and the media manipulated you but at some point that little voice in the back of your head will make you realize this. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you called me q for what i said.  so i would like you to point out something incorrect that i stated.  i'll save you the time...you cant. so i will ask you...wtf are you talking about?    look, we get it you're in an impossible position you spent four years claiming that anything trump did was evil and wrong. now, your guy is doing similar things and you need to save face.   you're realizing that trump wasn't all that bad and the media manipulated you but at some point that little voice in the back of your head will make you realize this. 

Trump was the worst and most corrupt POTUS this planet has ever seen. More and more keeps coming out and upstaging the F out of you.  Keep spinning.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump was the worst and most corrupt POTUS this planet has ever seen. More and more keeps coming out and upstaging the F out of you.  Keep spinning.

again, i asked why you brought up russia when the subject was iran.  then i asked you to prove me wrong with my trump v russia statements.  you have attempted to change the subject. why?

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

again, i asked why you brought up russia when the subject was iran.  then i asked you to prove me wrong with my trump v russia statements.  you have attempted to change the subject. why?

oh, I'm sorry. This is a message board. And a thread about Biden's foreign policy.  You posted a standalone comment about Biden:

Jesus Christ the Biden administration has no clue what they’re doing.  

It was vague AF and open ended... and rather exposed.

Putin retreats and you're biching about Iran.

You done yet?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

oh, I'm sorry. This is a message board. And a thread about Biden's foreign policy.  You posted a standalone comment about Biden:

Jesus Christ the Biden administration has no clue what they’re doing.  

It was vague AF and open ended... and rather exposed.

Putin retreats and you're biching about Iran.

You done yet?

i  responded to the post about the iran sanctions where it shows biden has no clue what they're doing.  

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um, yea - ok. Your comment is just floating out there bro...

So again. I’ve asked you several times. Prove me wrong with what I said.   Btw what’s the big deal with Russia putting troops on the border?  They did it with trump as well and he funded the Ukrainians to back them up. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

They know exactly what they’re doing 

After Testing the World’s Limits, Putin Steps Back From the Brink

Look what happens when a US President isn’t a Putin puppet.

Is this serious?  I don't think you realize who is actually "winning" here.

The former Soviet Bloc is about to fall back into the fold.  Piece by piece.    

It's all going to happen on Biden's watch.  Putin has been playing the long game the second he knew the US was going to be retreating from the world in 2008.  He just has to make sure he isn't the aggressor. 

More American and European assistance to Ukraine is going to further galvanize pro Russian forces there.  Putin isn't going to need to invade.  It's going to be like Belarus soon - they've already been annexed you just haven't realized it yet:  

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/soft-annexation-inside-the-russian-takeover-of-belarus/

Iran empowered again to fund Hezbollah and the latest terrorist groups on the block. 

https://www.memri.org/reports/iran-reportedly-provides-training-arms-shiite-group-league-revolutionaries-target-us-forces

The Soviet Union getting the band back together. 

And China and Russia signing joint military agreements.

It's been 3 months.  Nice job Joe!  

Actually, nice job Team Woke.  The collapse of Western Civilization is so dramatic and happening so fast you had Macron call the American style woke mob a threat to their culture.  There is no culture in the woke mob.  Nothing worth fighting for.  It's all a fraud.  The Founders were evil racists.  

All going to end well.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Is this serious?  I don't think you realize who is actually "winning" here.

The former Soviet Bloc is about to fall back into the fold.  Piece by piece.    

It's all going to happen on Biden's watch.  Putin has been playing the long game the second he knew the US was going to be retreating from the world in 2008.  He just has to make sure he isn't the aggressor. 

More American and European assistance to Ukraine is going to further galvanize pro Russian forces there.  Putin isn't going to need to invade.  It's going to be like Belarus soon - they've already been annexed you just haven't realized it yet:  

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/soft-annexation-inside-the-russian-takeover-of-belarus/

Iran empowered again to fund Hezbollah and the latest terrorist groups on the block. 

https://www.memri.org/reports/iran-reportedly-provides-training-arms-shiite-group-league-revolutionaries-target-us-forces

The Soviet Union getting the band back together. 

And China and Russia signing joint military agreements.

It's been 3 months.  Nice job Joe!  

Actually, nice job Team Woke.  The collapse of Western Civilization is so dramatic and happening so fast you had Macron call the American style woke mob a threat to their culture.  There is no culture in the woke mob.  Nothing worth fighting for.  It's all a fraud.  The Founders were evil racists.  

All going to end well.  

Wait - you’re telling me that Biden is going to do worse than Trump?

WTF are you smoking?

Trump looked the other way and made it possible for his buddy to cyber attack key government and private sector systems across the country UNDER HIS WATCH.

And what was Trumps response? Blame ChinUH.

Get out here